Driven sports CRAZE+Activate Xtreme+Triazole a good combo?

ungerbaseball

Awards
Driven sports CRAZE+Activate Xtreme+Triazole+Lean Xtreme a good combo?

I need some advice on something im thinking about doing. Iv worked out on nothing but creatine supplements before and they dont really seem to be enough. Im 18, 6'3'', 200 pnds and going into the marines and will be leaving in about 6 months for bootcamp. Im really wanting to get myself in good shape before leaving. I havnt worked out in about a month now and want to get back to it, but with something different this time. I was thinking about using that new Driven Sports Craze, Activate Xtreme, Triazole, and Lean Xtreme at the same time to really help get me where i need to be and wanted to know what some professionals thought about this. Im looking to build mass and strength quickly as possible and am wanting to know if this is safe and how well it might work. thank you if you respond, i will appreciate any feedback and advice i can get.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bro why are up upping the 10-11 years old thread ? help new people out .. dont just search driven sports and bump the threads

are they coming here as a sponser or something ?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bro why are up upping the 10-11 years old thread ? help new people out .. dont just search driven sports and bump the threads

Brooo I didn’t even see the date, but I’m like why he talking bout these old products, then I see he’s 18, and his profile says join date ‘12
🤯🤣

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For whatever reason he pulls up old threads that reference activate extreme. He’s lame

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can we report him for this? I mean, it’s not harmful, but damn he’s annoying.
I will say this: there are some very old threads that I would LOVE to be reopened and discussed with those who are here now, knowing what new information we know now as well.

That being said this dog poo thread was NOT one of them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For whatever reason he pulls up old threads that reference activate extreme. He’s lame
yeah getting annoying to a point now .. first your like okay hes just recommending a product but now seems like a trolling thing

support AM companies or stay quiet .. if AM doesnt have a test booster then i would understand