Drinking injectable superdrol?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a vial of injectable superdrol 50mg per ml 30 ml if I just took 10mg twice a day orally by squirting in my throat instead of injecting it what would happen. Lol thanks:)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t know as to be honest most people who wanted to take superdrol orally would just buy oral tabs 😂

at a guess you would reduce absorption as normal when it’s making the first pass through the liver. (I’m actually using 10mg injectable sdrol daily myself at the moment but I’m injecting it - I believe absorption is around 60% orally but I could be wrong on that).

but other than that it could be the same as simply taking 6mg orally?

honestly no idea if there’s more to it than that though

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can do whatever you want (At least, once).

But if someone who knows the chemistry behind this stuff says not to do something, and you do it anyway ....
Well, I guess you really Earned what happens to you.
Superdrol suppository :unsure:

LOL

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please don't eat benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate.
There's not enough in the doses he'd be taking like .5 to 1ml) to cause problems.

That's why.
MSDS's always exaggerate the chemical to make it sound super toxic. Take a look at the MSDS for testosterone (attached as PDF)

Attachments

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's squirting and then there's squirting. This one sounds like a bad idea.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean, you can drink Winny-V (IM winstrol) daily with no problem, and many people used to do that before this wide access of AAS we have.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All jokes aside. Don’t risk it. Risk vs reward in this instance isn’t very high.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really Starscream??
Yeah, we'll take Your word over Nos.
LOL.
I'm going to start ignoring toxic posters who keep calling me "starscream". I have no affiliation with this person, I don't know who they are, and I'm tired of people referring to people as that.

You can drink a small amount of an injectable solution and be perfectly fine. People have been drinking injectable winstrol for YEARS with absolutely no problem.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to start ignoring toxic posters who keep calling me "starscream". I have no affiliation with this person, I don't know who they are, and I'm tired of people referring to people as that.

You can drink a small amount of an injectable solution and be perfectly fine. People have been drinking injectable winstrol for YEARS with absolutely no problem.

None of us here are idiots (except maybe one), even though you seem to think we are.

LOL

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a formula of test cyp.

Each mL of the 100 mg/mL solution contains:
Testosterone cypionate............................................................................... 100 mg
Benzyl benzoate .......................................................................................... 0.1 mL
Cottonseed oil ............................................................................................. 736 mg
Benzyl alcohol (as preservative).................................................................. 9.45 mg
Benzyl alcohol is an aqueous soluble preservative widely used in injectable pharmaceutical preparations as well as in cosmetic products. Although toxic in neonates and infants, it is generally recognized as safe by the FDA at concentrations up to 5% in adults.

Acceptable daily intakes were established by the World Health Organization at 5 mg/kg for Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, and Sodium Benzoate. Benzoic Acid [the metabolite of benzyl alcohol] and Sodium Benzoate are generally recognized as safe in foods according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, I said you were right. He should totally do it.
You're just being sarcastic with me. I want to know your real opinion on this because apparently you are the expert around here.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're just being sarcastic with me. I want to know your real opinion on this because apparently you are the expert around here.
BA and BB are harmful if swallowed. Is the concentration in a UGL oil low enough to get away with it? Maybe. Does that make it a good idea? No.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this another way of saying: "I will ignore silly"?

(The ones who know - know.)
you think he’s iron hands?

I actually seem to recall iron hands having a second username at one point (wasn’t any of the names here), was a thread where he was basically talking to himself about something......sure it was him.

I might have to look now 😂

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I actually seem to recall iron hands having a second username at one point (wasn’t any of the names here), was a thread where he was basically talking to himself about something......sure it was him.

He thinks it’s Starscream I’m pretty sure

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is ironhands like diamond hands?

(It's possible no one here will get this.)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

He thinks it’s Starscream I’m pretty sure
I'm just trolling and don't mean anything, as usual. But it was an 'Ironhands reference'.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is ironhands like diamond hands?

(It's possible no one here will get this.)
Well Ironhands keeps updating and holds on to his fake natty spank bank -thread probably to his grave, it looks like. And what ever anyone says, he doesn't care. So there is a similarity.

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well Ironhands keeps updating and holds on to his fake natty spank bank -thread probably to his grave, it looks like. And what ever anyone says, he don't care. If that's what you meant.
If ironhands has another handle it's gotta be honeybadger, cause he don't give no fux

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If ironhands has another handle it's gotta be honeybadger, cause he don't give no fux
I assumed todd was also him in that thread as I can’t see any other cunt agreeing with him 😂

amusingly in other threads iron hands talks about homosexuality being a sin, which is a weird view for a guy with an extensive muscle boy spank bank 🤷

somebody has quite the closet on the go

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

damn starscream you post more links pics and charts than anybody! just amazing that you think you can come back in here and hide in plain sight smdh lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know as to be honest most people who wanted to take superdrol orally would just buy oral tabs 😂

at a guess you would reduce absorption as normal when it’s making the first pass through the liver. (I’m actually using 10mg injectable sdrol daily myself at the moment but I’m injecting it - I believe absorption is around 60% orally but I could be wrong on that).

but other than that it could be the same as simply taking 6mg orally?

honestly no idea if there’s more to it than that though
How's the sd treating you thus far? You've been taking it for some time now heh?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How's the sd treating you thus far? You've been taking it for some time now heh?
injectable definitely has less sides than oral, no question at all for me......within the next week my program will let me see if the strength gains it normally brings are the same

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
injectable definitely has less sides than oral, no question at all for me......within the next week my program will let me see if the strength gains it normally brings are the same
Sounds very promising bro. At what week of SD are you?