Drinking 1 week after msten cycle

L

Leaf77

Awards
I searched but couldn't find this specifically being discussed as most dealt with pct.
31 years old, trt for 5+ years, doing cycles for about 3 years. Drink occasionally. 6 foot 1 230, 12ish percent bodyfat. Doc lets me cruise around 1100 total test

Have had previous msten cycles with no obvious issues, no lethargy, always take cycle support, high water intake, always verify liver Bloodwork recovers which it does well on post cycle labs.

Was going to do 14 week test enanthate cycle at 500mg a week with 5 week msten cycle at end which topped out at 20mg a day. No issues except for minor bp which I fixed.

Ended yesterday on week 13 after 4 weeks msten in a panic. Wife surprised me with early anniversary trip to the beach in one week and drinking is going to be expected!!! I don't get many chances to go to the beach so drinking will likely be heavy/daily for 5 days. I know, I know, drinking doesn't match the lifestyle, I get it. I always plan around such events but this was not expected.

How screwed am I and my liver?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s impossible to answer. Age, genetics and many other factors would determine that. The true answer is if you’re healthy it’s not going to do long term damage. The liver is the toughest organ you have.i used to drink 30 days in a row on Msten and superdrol cycles when I was younger and didn’t know ****. I’m still alive. Someone else could’ve killed himself who knows. The truth is if you do this now because it’s vacations you’re fine. If you keep on doing orals and drinking you’ll eventually **** yourself over. What’s for sure if drinking and getting drunk will for SURE absolutely swallow all of the gains you’ve made :)

L

Leaf77

Awards
Yeah I never drink on orals, ever. I always wait a good amount of time after. I have already accepted I can kiss my gains goodbye, just seeing if I can minimize risk. Good to know I should be good for the most part.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ll be fine, I’m drinking 3-4x a year and if those times happen to be on cycle I really don’t care because it doesn’t happen very often. My gains stay with 1 night of “light drinking” but 5 days of drinking... idk, you might shrink a couple of sizes... 😜

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should be fine, liver is an amazing organ. Still take some liver-aid with you (NAC). I hear TUDCA and alcohol isnt a good mix for some reason. Be sure to flush it nightly before bed, water, etc. And then lay off as normal when you get back. I drank (a lot) for 40 years (punished the poor thing) and my liver is always perfect, though many aren't as lucky. That's one organ that hereditarily for me is great. (So far). I quit for good 2 years ago though, in my 50's now, not good to keep doing what I did for many years...