HIT4ME
Well-known member
This made me lose it lol idk why I just burst out in laughter.
Ditto.
It's like all this comedic pressure builds up, and then that just put it right over the edge. Literally laughed out loud.
This made me lose it lol idk why I just burst out in laughter.
Ditto.
It's like all this comedic pressure builds up, and then that just put it right over the edge. Literally laughed out loud.
This is why I can't have nice things, also why I can't read AM while in my boring classes cause this **** happens
Leaving due to the uprising of rainbow unicornss
Leaving due to the uprising of rainbow unicornss
Serious question time (sorry)
I wonder how this works on the nights where you can only get 6 hours of sleep? I would hate to walk around in a fog for half of the morning.
Serious question time (sorry)
I wonder how this works on the nights where you can only get 6 hours of sleep? I would hate to walk around in a fog for half of the morning.
Actually wondering this too, also what happens if you get woken up early? I live In a dorm and we have a lot of late night fire alarms.
Sounds like my life every nightI know if I have ever tried anything and I get woke up, it is super hard for me to fall back to sleep
I know if I have ever tried anything and I get woke up, it is super hard for me to fall back to sleep
Serious question time (sorry)
I wonder how this works on the nights where you can only get 6 hours of sleep? I would hate to walk around in a fog for half of the morning.
Actually wondering this too, also what happens if you get woken up early? I live In a dorm and we have a lot of late night fire alarms.
I know if I have ever tried anything and I get woke up, it is super hard for me to fall back to sleep
Same club here!!
I want some of this
Me too. It sounds magical
I'll give you something magical :naughty:
I'll give you something magical :naughty:
I gotchya magic.
Right here.
I'll give you something magical :naughty:
I woke up wide awake today. Wasn't groggy at all. I don't think you'd have a problem after only 6 hours.
I would hope so. You slept for like 10 hours, how could you not be wife awake after that!
And I think you scared bighulksmash away with all this rainbow coalition glittery unicorn talk
I been jerkin and peekin
Alright, after that 10 hour sleep I guess you're gonna make me buy some. Two bottles will almost last me a year if I limit it to 2 - 3 times a week. Still worried about waking up groggy if I don't get a full night sleep.
I'd definitely say try it out.
How u feel in the morning? Groggy?
Alright, after that 10 hour sleep I guess you're gonna make me buy some. Two bottles will almost last me a year if I limit it to 2 - 3 times a week. Still worried about waking up groggy if I don't get a full night sleep.
Prarie doggin
No workout today guys. Bought a house and have been cleaning and remodeling all day. I'm beat.
Awesome!
Thanks. Its gonna be a major pain in the ass. Somehow the electrician wired the switches upstairs to nothing. Doesn't turn on the fan or lights in any of the bedrooms. The breaker is retarded on a level I didn't even know existed. I'll get a pic of it tomorrow and see if you guys can figure it out. It took me 20 minutes just to figure out which one went to the kitchen lights and not the kitchen fans.
Damn bro im good with circuits how far u away
Thanks. Its gonna be a major pain in the ass. Somehow the electrician wired the switches upstairs to nothing. Doesn't turn on the fan or lights in any of the bedrooms. The breaker is retarded on a level I didn't even know existed. I'll get a pic of it tomorrow and see if you guys can figure it out. It took me 20 minutes just to figure out which one went to the kitchen lights and not the kitchen fans.
lmao i was just in this situation- took the fan down to replace it with a reg ceiling light.
2 sets of wire
black and white
black, white and red
this is so you can keep the fan on and turn off the ligt or vice versa-
i tired eveything and the one i thought of doing but wasnt sure- black to black, white to white and the red wire gets attached to the black from the new light.
i think its a wiring issue
What made you stay in TN? My wife and I did a similar situation. So worth putting some work in and not having to ever pay rent or a mortgage. Congratulations my friend!
Just put a poster over it. Solves all your problems. That's what I did when I put a hole in my wall, still waiting for the day my parents clean my room out and take down the poster....
Ufc 205 press conference was hilarious
And I missed it. Do you know when the fights are?
Nov12 just youtu.be ufc 205 press conference
Well if it turns on and doesn't catch fire, I think your good lol. I had to take out some track lighting and install some temporary fluorescent lights. I don't know what the builders/electricians were thinking when they built it but, the downstairs living room has 0 lights. None. 4 rooms only have fans, with no lights. So dumb. So now I have to wire all this sh!t.
Just make sure you're always higher than the box and you're good to go, electricity only flows straight down to the ground so if you're above the box when you mess with it, there's no way it could possibly hurt you.i feel for you bro, especially if your breaker box is messed up.
ante up on your life insurance and make sure to add me lol