Dream N Grow Loggers Needed!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need 3-4 solid loggers that reside in the USA that will agree to a detailed log

The loggers will be provided one bottle of IronMagLabs Dream N Grow!

– PROMOTES DEEP SLEEP

– Enhanced Relaxation
– Increases Growth Hormone
– Mental/Cognitive Recovery

Dream-n-Grow | IronMag Labs

Thank you!

Attachments

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
is there a breakdown of mg per ingredient listed? looks interesting

ok, for some reason when i scrolled down- might have been issue at work- the info was coming up, but its all there

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I already got a bottle. Was gona use it w my next ph cycle in a couple of weeks.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll throw in an application.

I've been a member on AM for a year or so. I can meet all requirements that need to be met. The only sleep aid I've taken is mk-677 in the past and would love to try Dream and Grow. I love deeper sleep and would like to compare it to the MK-677. I can provide a detailed review at the end of the log, along with updates along the way. Thank y'all for this opportunity!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get in on this guys! This is some good stuff.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If you guys are cool with the fact that I'll be starting a test cycle by the end of the month I'll throw in my app! With the small amount of sleep I get at the moment something like this could definitely help feel better rested ! I can post past logs if you guys would like as well

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you guys are cool with the fact that I'll be starting a test cycle by the end of the month I'll throw in my app! With the small amount of sleep I get at the moment something like this could definitely help feel better rested ! I can post past logs if you guys would like as well
Throw it in man:arms:

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would like a chance at this! Only sleep aid I have taken is Growth by Blackstone Labs so I would have that to compare it to.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
id like to put my name in for this as well. I took a look at the list and all the ingredients do compliment each other. I am not running any logs sponsored logs right now. I have used otc products and a few dr in the past, but never used a sleep sup from a company before.

will give a detailed log as requested

thanks
S

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
I've used MK-677 before with good results as fa as sleep goes. This would be nice to compare..

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
If this is open, I would be very interested in logging. I have never used a sleep aid and in all honesty I don't have problems falling asleep.

My problem is the amount I can get. I only get about 5 or 6 hours of sleep and if I could find something where I wake up feeling great, that would be outstanding

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for a good night sleep! Get some more apps in!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I second this option ^^^

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Or close it now and give to all the applicants haha
yes you can see alpha and i need some rest, our gains are all loyal as you can see on our avatars

some say wtf

we say
51971529.jpg

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name in. I could use a little extra boost for sleep. I can do a log 4+ days a week.

And those two ^^ do need major sleep lol.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Would love to! Im studying from home at my own pace so ivhave plenty of time to log.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
In!

I enjoyed using Super Epi Andro from IML and I am sure this product delivers.

I am 32 yrs old and perform 4 days a week crossfit and usually 2x a week barbell lifting.
Meet all requirements no problem!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Bumping cuz I'm about to pass out at work from not getting enough sleep lol

See what I did there haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Bumping cuz I'm about to pass out at work from not getting enough sleep lol

See what I did there haha
[video]https://media.giphy.com/media/tub2WHlGZcun6/giphy.gif[/video]

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
50280428.jpg

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I would give a detailed as needed log. Have done mk and some otc.i train hard 5 days a week besides working a job and a half so I NEED my sleep.am currently between cycles - just natty stuff - so no outside influences

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i think who ever sleeps the hardest should get a prize lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
i think who ever sleeps the hardest should get a prize lol
You don't want to go there. I'll have my girl light the place on fire and call the ambulance when it's all on fire and then have them knock the whole apartment down and sleep through it to claim victory

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You don't want to go there. I'll have my girl light the place on fire and call the ambulance when it's all on fire and then have them knock the whole apartment down and sleep through it to claim victory

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I slept through my alarm and was late for work....BOOM!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;VA_9CghByGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA_9CghByGg[/video]

nickkafo

Awards
I have no experience but I'm a big fan of sleep. I like it, I use it, I get a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I'd like to put more in that jar. That's where you come in.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience but I'm a big fan of sleep. I like it, I use it, I get a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I'd like to put more in that jar. That's where you come in.
Lmao

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That movie is awesome!

nickkafo

Awards
But in all seriousness I would like to try as a lifter and steelworker on shift work sleeping is trouble a lot of times and I have tried a couple different sleep aids and would be willing to give this a try and log

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Any clue when winners will be picked ? I'm willing to film myself sleeping on and off dream n grow only if someone promises to watch all 10 hours id get in those two nights haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have slept like poo the last couple of nights.....sure would enjoy some uv dat dere quality shut-eye....lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Any clue when winners will be picked ? I'm willing to film myself sleeping on and off dream n grow only if someone promises to watch all 10 hours id get in those two nights haha
they wont reply cause they are all sleeping- they used all the dream n grow

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll find out at some point today and get back to yall:10: