Dream Cycle

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Hi Gents,

I have a horde of the following IF products, am an experienced AAS user, and was looking for feedback on your preferred run give the below:

Icon One
Ultra EPI
Alpha Seven
Ultra Hard
Ultra EPI

Any suggestions? No Alpha 4 unfortunately.

Thank you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi Gents,

I have a horde of the following IF products, am an experienced AAS user, and was looking for feedback on your preferred run give the below:

Icon One
Ultra EPI
Alpha Seven
Ultra Hard
Ultra EPI

Thank you!
how many of each?

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi Gents,

Icon One
Ultra EPI
Alpha Seven
Ultra Hard
Ultra EPI

Thank you!
i would run icon one and ultra hard for 2 months [2 bottles each]....take time off including pct and then run alpha seven and ultra epi together.

store the unopened bottles in cool dry and dark space and they should stay good for several years.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
i would run icon one and ultra hard for 2 months [2 bottles each]....take time off including pct and then run alpha seven and ultra epi together.

store the unopened bottles in cool dry and dark space and they should stay good for several years.
Thank you the bigt, you've been a constant source of knowledge off and on over the years!

I was contemplating the One and Ultra, didn't consider the shift to Seven and Epi!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you the bigt, you've been a constant source of knowledge off and on over the years!

I was contemplating the One and Ultra, didn't consider the shift to Seven and Epi!
ultra epi and seven together would in effect be ultra hard + 7-keto.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 15
IFBBound Cycle Logs 302
Anabolics 29