Dream cycle

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you could run any compound/s for a cycle, regardless of price, what would you take? And at what doses?

-but still take into account liver toxicity

—for me, i think it would be awesome to run dhb, oxandrolone @50mgs, and trest ace @30mgs. And even stack in some follidrone and ARA.

Ive never used dhb so idk how to dose it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you could run any compound/s for a cycle, regardless of price, what would you take? And at what doses?

-but still take into account liver toxicity

—for me, i think it would be awesome to run dhb, oxandrolone @50mgs, and trest ace @30mgs. And even stack in some follidrone and ARA.

Ive never used dhb so idk how to dose it
I like this...I think 1-test[dhb]would stack fantastically well with trest.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this...I think 1-test[dhb]would stack fantastically well with trest.
And i think the oxandrolone would compliment the trest too, my thinking is - trest is a great mass builder even at 25mg a day, but it isnt a super great strength builder; oxandrolone is an awesome strength builder but its not a mass builder. PLUS oxandrolone is a dht so it would help with trest aromatization. So all 3 = hulk gainz

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends who brews it. I ran DHB that literally had no pip whatsoever.
Was it DHB cypionate? DHB is not a well-known roid, some studies suggest liver toxicity despite being non-methylated.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was it DHB cypionate? DHB is not a well-known roid, some studies suggest liver toxicity despite being non-methylated.
Yep, it was.

I megadosed oral and injectable liver support, liver enzymes didnt move much, but my platelets went up bigtime.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Isn't DHB PIP horrible? Also I think you need to inject a lot of volume due to low concentration.
My dhb experience was terrible ..first shot of 100 mgs ... painful but manageable..second shot was a disaster..200 mgs ..my ass swelled up like a grapefruit..couldn’t walk for 3 days...took 14 days to completely go away

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WannabeBatman Iconic Formulations 7
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 15
IFBBound Cycle Logs 302
Anabolics 29