Dream Cycle (oral only)

LikeMike

Awards
Title says it all. I am unable to use injectable AAS due to a relationship that I am in. My fiance is strongly against needles and the whole process. She doesnt understand and at this point isnt interested in coversing about it. So here is where I am at. I have done a few PH cycles in the past with success. I am 27 years old 5"11" and 197 lbs around 14% bodyfat. My diet is in check for what my goals are. I have multiple PH's that i could use for my next upcoming cycle in June hdrol,mechabol,epi,beastdrol,MLMG ect. I have access to nealy every AAS and i didnt know if it would be better to cycle some type of illegal AAS as opposed to a legal PH. So, if money wasnt an issue and you could do any oral cycle you wanted. What would your cycle look like?

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
Title says it all. I am unable to use injectable AAS due to a relationship that I am in. My fiance is strongly against needles and the whole process. She doesnt understand and at this point isnt interested in coversing about it. So here is where I am at. I have done a few PH cycles in the past with success. I am 27 years old 5"11" and 197 lbs around 14% bodyfat. My diet is in check for what my goals are. I have multiple PH's that i could use for my next upcoming cycle in June hdrol,mechabol,epi,beastdrol,MLMG ect. I have access to nealy every AAS and i didnt know if it would be better to cycle some type of illegal AAS as opposed to a legal PH. So, if money wasnt an issue and you could do any oral cycle you wanted. What would your cycle look like?
What are your goals tho? That has to be the first thing to consider when deciding what orals to do. Since you have done several PH cycles in the past wouldn't you have an idea as to which compounds you respond the best to? everyone's different so everyone's "dream" oral cycle will be different. (altough normally "dream" and "oral" don't go together in terms of cycles.) Maybe you should curb the idea of orals for now since you've done them already and at the very least get blood work done to see where your liver enzymes are at before you decide on which orals. Best case I'd educate your fiance on how much safer injectables are; maybe by sitting down with her and a doctor. Ignorance about this subject is horrible because to chose orals over injectables is for one of two reasons. 1. you're a beginner 2. you or your fiance forms her opinions on injectables based soley on the social stigma that follows them. basically i'm saying don't let the ignorant opinion of your fiance influence what you put into your body. unless she's a dr.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Get a new girlfriend
ahahaha that's great! But it all depends on your goals man. You could also inform your gf how harsh orals are on your organs and that injectable aas doesn't effect them

LikeMike

Awards
I agree with the feedback about orals. I would rather be with my fiance than inject steroids. In the mean time I can take orals. My goals for the June cycle would be lean bulk. I just had bloodwork done last friday and all of my liver enzymes are well within normal range. I am giving my body proper time off and being as safe as possible with the PH's that i have done. Any opinions on possible cycles and stacks are welcomed. Thank you

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
I agree with the feedback about orals. I would rather be with my fiance than inject steroids. In the mean time I can take orals. My goals for the June cycle would be lean bulk. I just had bloodwork done last friday and all of my liver enzymes are well within normal range. I am giving my body proper time off and being as safe as possible with the PH's that i have done. Any opinions on possible cycles and stacks are welcomed. Thank you
hdrol/var or hdrol/epi or beastdrol/epi or var

crey0216

Awards
Get a new girlfriend
That's beautiful!! Tell her you are a grown ass man dog!! In all seriousness, it's funny how we react to our chicks at different ages. At 27, I would have said, "yes dear." At 42, I'm like, "bitch please!"

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Good call. You don't wanna start a cycle of ass! If your girlfriend finds them shell most Likely leave you witch will cause you to go into a depression and your whole cycle will be unbenifical. Unless you think you could hide it and get away with it.

LikeMike

Awards
That's beautiful!! Tell her you are a grown ass man dog!! In all seriousness, it's funny how we react to our chicks at different ages. At 27, I would have said, "yes dear." At 42, I'm like, "bitch please!"
Lol, I'm positive that our relationship will progress exactly like this

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate oral only cycle for a lean bulk....

8 weeks
AMv3 all the way through 6 caps/day
Trenevar 60-75mg/day all the way through.
kickstart it all with some epistane for 6 weeks

LikeMike

Awards

8 weeks
Wow.....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the first two aren't liver toxic, gives you a solid test base and two awesome hardening compounds.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny cause my gf doesn't like me to drink at all but I could run an inject cycle and she's probably inject for me. Her reason is that alcohol is bad for you and really offers no benefits whereas steroids can improve look, mood, etc.

It's the beauty of having a gf who is open minded and high educated. She's willing to listen to my points as long as I can provide reasonable research and ideas.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's the beauty of having a gf who is open minded and high educated. She's willing to listen to my points as long as I can provide reasonable research and ideas.
100% agree. The gf I have now had me explain it to her and told me I'm a grown man who can make his own decisions and she will try to learn about it and support me. Unlike my X-wife who tried to control my every decision based on her own preferences/bias. Having another adult tell you what you can and can't do to be with them gets old quick.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's funny cause my gf doesn't like me to drink at all but I could run an inject cycle and she's probably inject for me. Her reason is that alcohol is bad for you and really offers no benefits whereas steroids can improve look, mood, etc.

Wow thats great!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100% agree. The gf I have now had me explain it to her and told me I'm a grown man who can make his own decisions and she will try to learn about it and support me. Unlike my X-wife who tried to control my every decision based on her own preferences/bias. Having another adult tell you what you can and can't do to be with them gets old quick.
Good find!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards

8 weeks
You seem to have peeked my interest haha If only AMv3 were cheaper

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahahaha that's great! But it all depends on your goals man. You could also inform your gf how harsh orals are on your organs and that injectable aas doesn't effect them
this isn't true, who told you that? :lol:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

8 weeks
that sounds good. though i'd swap the epi for dimethazine instead.

LikeMike

Awards
Well I have everything for that cycle except the trenevar. Hopefully they stock up soon. Someone was suggesting high dosed var along with per and that kinda peaked my interest. Anyone have experience with this? I was also thinking that might not suit me due to my goals (lean bulk) and my bodyfat being 14% (I've heard you should be under a certain body fat to see significant results from var) I have no idea if there is any truth to what I heard or not?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Someone was suggesting high dosed var along with per and that kinda peaked my interest.
Heard several times high dosed var is very good. Like tren minus sides good. Expensive though.

LikeMike

Awards
Heard several times high dosed var is very good. Like tren minus sides good. Expensive though.
I am more than willing to shell out some money for an amazing cycle. Wonder what dosage we are talking?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"As severely" I should have added.
I've argued with many that a ''second pass'' has very little affect on the liver, so I do agree, injectable aas is far gentler on the liver at least.

UptownFVE

Awards
My ol' lady is more comfortable with me injecting then using PH's. . Sorry for you brah..

My oral of choice is anadrol.. but theres a down side to everything.. gotta take the good with the bad lol

TestEinstein

Awards
Well. If it was me I'd just keep it at my buddy's house and have him pin, like all my friends had me do over the years. But if this were me I would do this...

AM/AH
9pills/day, 10 weeks, distributed into 3 doses. Favor the doses to the hard or the mass depending on your preference.

SD
20mg 1 hr before wkout, 1x/day, wks 1-3

Epi
30/40/40/40; weeks 7-10 20mg before wkout, the rest dist. evenly.

Be very aware that there is no "weaning off" orals like there is with esterified injections, so after 10 wks that first week off will be weird. You'd need hcg and the SERM should go without saying. You don't need a bridge or multiple dosing of your SD if you're on the PP AM/AH anyway. Definately keep an eye on your liver...a check on week 6 to make sure transaminase levels are back at baseline is a good plan b4 the epi.

This is a little similar to an earlier post. Not trying to copycat, but just a different spin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WannabeBatman Iconic Formulations 7
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 15
IFBBound Cycle Logs 302