Drained mentally or physically, you may need white Hulu from straightupkratom.com

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

BACK IN STOCK!!
LIMITED SUPPLY!
Straightupkratom.com
APPLY DISCOUNT CODE:
MACE20 FOR 20% OFF
FREE
SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 100
Old Forest White Hulu
250 grams (8.8 ounces)
For thousands of years White vein strains have been the best choice for their uplifting, focus, and energizing characteristics. Amazingly smooth daytime strain from mature trees in the region of Hulu along the Kapuas river banks.

All batches are bio and heavy metal tested!
Proven clean and Pure!
https://straightupkratom.com/product/old_forest_white_hulu/

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

BACK IN STOCK!!
LIMITED SUPPLY!
Straightupkratom.com
APPLY DISCOUNT CODE:
MACE20 FOR 20% OFF
FREE
SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 100
Old Forest White Hulu
250 grams (8.8 ounces)
For thousands of years White vein strains have been the best choice for their uplifting, focus, and energizing characteristics. Amazingly smooth daytime strain from mature trees in the region of Hulu along the Kapuas river banks.

All batches are bio and heavy metal tested!
Proven clean and Pure!
https://straightupkratom.com/product/old_forest_white_hulu/
This is my go to if I need some much needed energy and focus..while addressing the pain from my injuries... Nothing quite works like straightupkratom white hulu

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its said to be for energy however Girlfriend and I have taken it at night and seemed to feel as good as green , relaxing

Did some Red last night , been months , and even at three grams was nice

when im totally out gonna have to get some , unless youre looking for a logger. Might be using your code soon as got small amount of green, red, white left

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its said to be for energy however Girlfriend and I have taken it at night and seemed to feel as good as green , relaxing

Did some Red last night , been months , and even at three grams was nice

when im totally out gonna have to get some , unless youre looking for a logger. Might be using your code soon as got small amount of green, red, white left
Use Coupon Code freedom25 for 25% off your Entire Order!
HURRY Offer Expires 7-5-2021 at midnight MST
Coupon Code works at all Stores!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Love this stuff .. white hulu, the harvest mix (yellow and red), and super red borneo are all amazing. The sales are awesome as well.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love this stuff .. white hulu, the harvest mix (yellow and red), and super red borneo are all amazing. The sales are awesome as well.
yes Super Red Borneo is

havent tried harvest mix, or any yellow ..maybe this fall , Halloween night in watching scary movies

got some Kratom to still use and I dont use it much