Dragon93 burns the fat with ALPHAMINE Sponsored

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
decent work out today. I did the full body workout. Still not 100% but doing better.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Just got done a full body workout. The workout was much better today. I still had a few times I thought I was going to be sick wile I was working out but I think most of that may been me pushing myself too hard. I have also increased the amount of water I drink. I think part of my problem is I was getting dehydrated. Well time to hit the shower.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Update. Well jumped on the scale today. 211 still :p So no weight change on the scale, but my pants fit loos. It may be added water weight. I will try to cut back some salt to see how it effects the weight. As long as I look better I don't really care about the numbers. I just thought I would at least be down a couple of pounds. I will wait a couple of days and get on the scale again.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
took today as a off day, but i did do some walking today. Muscles are really sore from yesterdays workout.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got done a full body workout. The workout was much better today. I still had a few times I thought I was going to be sick wile I was working out but I think most of that may been me pushing myself too hard. I have also increased the amount of water I drink. I think part of my problem is I was getting dehydrated. Well time to hit the shower.
Have you taken any hip/waist measurements along the way?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't wish I had my start point. I will find my tape and do that.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to log what I did today. I decided to do some cardio kick boxing. Nice workout. Could really feel the thurmo kicking in.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
OK I had a great workout today. Did upper body and extreme ab workout. It was the best workout since I started this log. Now when it comes to weight loss. I found out I can't trust my scale. If it don't sit level or if you are not standing in the middle or strait up it will give you a different weight. :p I can gain or loos 4 pounds by standing different. So I don't know what my start weight real was, but BMI should be right. I will post my BMI and new photos at the end. That should help tell the real story.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Did a leg workout today and went for a long walk. My legs are killing me. :)

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Today I wasn't home to do a regular workout. So I spent some time on the mountain bike doing trail riding.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout today. Did lower body. The sweat was pouring off me even being out side in the cold.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice workout today. Did lower body. The sweat was pouring off me even being out side in the cold.
I was drenched after my warmup today!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout was upper body. It was only 49 degrees when I was working out but the sweat was still pouring off me.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I had a great lower body workout today. The thermogenics really make you sweat.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a great lower body workout today. The thermogenics really make you sweat.
For sure! I read 49 degrees in your other post and i thought "Where the **** does this guy live, Antarctica?", haha. Then I noticed "Maine" in your location info. That sucks!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
For sure! I read 49 degrees in your other post and i thought "Where the **** does this guy live, Antarctica?", haha. Then I noticed "Maine" in your location info. That sucks!
Yah it is @%#&ing cold here. Can't wait to get my @$$ back to Arizona. When the company that I work for went out of business I moved into a camper on my friends land. I built a frame for my tower 200 outside. As soon as I can afford it I plan on going to a local gym.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Just got done a great upper body workout. Really fast pace. I did a total of 20 sets in about 25 min. Oh and the temp was 51.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Hi sorry I haven't been on to log for a couple days. Tuesday I did a lower body workout and yesterday was an off day. Plan on a upper body today as long as nothing comes up.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Just got my upper body workout in. It was warm out today. The temp was 60. For some reason my appetite has gone back up. I'm feeling hungry more.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I had to do a body weight lower body today. It has been raining all day.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ok the rain stopped long enough for me to get an upper body workout in. Felt great. I think I only have enough for one more day. :( It has been a great run can't wait to see what the numbers and pics show.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm in Nova Scotia, just north of you. It's getting cold already, where do you train in the winter?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
right now I can't afford to train anywhere. I'm looking for a job since the place I was working at closed there doors.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
right now I can't afford to train anywhere. I'm looking for a job since the place I was working at closed there doors.
SOrry to hear bud, never easy

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nope, and to make things worse they were a non profit so they didn't have to pay unemployment.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nope, and to make things worse they were a non profit so they didn't have to pay unemployment.
I went through something very similar, it usually opens new doors and better opportunities. Wish you all the best my friend

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I had an interview today for a job. Hope I get it. There is also gym right down the street from the place. So everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.
:fingersx:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bruh. Hope u get it. It's tough out in this world.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Update

My stats for start 211lbs 28% bf.
Workouts will be cardio with training on the tower 200
I Will post before picks as soon as I can
View attachment 65510View attachment 65511
Sorry pics are not really good. Was taking on phone.
Update. Well Like I said we can't trust the scale. The electric bmi said I'm still at 28% but my pants fit better and I don't see as much of a gut in the photos. :dunno: The stim and the thermo was great with this product. At some point I would like to try it again. I wonder how it would be with AT2. I lost 10 pounds in a month on that. As soon as I get back into a real gym I will give it another go.
P10-02-12_08-12.jpg
P10-02-12_08-14.jpg

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well the bottle is empty. I want to thank the guys at PES for letting me try their new product.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
I didn't get a chance to read it all but I wabt to post a quick question - how safe is Alphamine?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
It is quite safe unless you have a heart problem. The stims in it tends to make your heart beat fast during a workout.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
It is quite safe unless you have a heart problem. The stims in it tends to make your heart beat fast during a workout.
Right, any reported sides as of yet by anyone testing?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Not as far as I know