Dr. John Crisler is dead

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rumor has it that he passed away. Does anybody have any details?

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are we just supposed to know who the **** that is??

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
He was one of the pioneers of TRT and fought for its use in men who needed it when the whole world went against him and told him it was dangerous and everyone would die of prostate cancer, strokes, heart attacks etc etc. He’s a legend. RIP John

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
He was one of the pioneers of TRT and fought for its use in men who needed it when the whole world went against him and told him it was dangerous and everyone would die of prostate cancer, strokes, heart attacks etc etc. He’s a legend. RIP John
Isnt there now multimillion dollar lawsuits against various Pharma companies that misinformed medical professionals about the serious side effects of TRT in healthy subjects which led exactly to the incidents you described above?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Isnt there now multimillion dollar lawsuits against various Pharma companies that misinformed medical professionals about the serious side effects of TRT in healthy subjects which led exactly to the incidents you described above?
Yes there are. I’m talking about John being one of the pioneers of TRT administered to THOSE THAT NEED IT and in safe therapeutic doses. Since then, thousands of people have jumped on the TRT train when not all of them necessarily needed it. Also bare in mind, TRT is as much a lifestyle choice as diet, exercise, sleep etc. If done wrong, with an unhealthy lifestyle, one may succumb to earlier deaths. People are irresponsible with it and don’t do blood work or look after themselves. Also TRT has been blamed for many deaths which actually weren’t related to the TRT at all. Doctors have been sued because people are on 20 other medications from opiates to blood pressure meds, without telling the doc. The doc prescribes Test, patient dies and the family sue the TRT clinic. Think about this for a minute, how many people do you see sueing for the hundreds of thousands of deaths caused by the opioid epidemic that has gripped the World with the irresponsible docs and pharma companies peddling it out like candy?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes there are. I’m talking about John being one of the pioneers of TRT administered to THOSE THAT NEED IT and in safe therapeutic doses. Since then, thousands of people have jumped on the TRT train when not all of them necessarily needed it. Also bare in mind, TRT is as much a lifestyle choice as diet, exercise, sleep etc. If done wrong, with an unhealthy lifestyle, one may succumb to earlier deaths. People are irresponsible with it and don’t do blood work or look after themselves. Also TRT has been blamed for many deaths which actually weren’t related to the TRT at all. Doctors have been sued because people are on 20 other medications from opiates to blood pressure meds, without telling the doc. The doc prescribes Test, patient dies and the family sue the TRT clinic. It’s terrible.
Think its a bit more than that (TRT Lawsuit) but thanks for the insight none the less.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Think its a bit more than that (TRT Lawsuit) but thanks for the insight none the less.
No worries
At the end of the day, John has saved thousands from the despair of irregular hormones. Call it what you want but he’s a saviour for many. Just because a few bad eggs have messed it up, doesn’t mean everyone else should suffer.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No worries
At the end of the day, John has saved thousands from the despair of irregular hormones. Call it what you want but he’s a saviour for many. Just because a few bad eggs have messed it up, doesn’t mean everyone else should suffer.
Well said. Really seemed like a genuine good guy trying to help out men in need. Wasnt some outrageous or flashy guy trying to become a millionaire (yes I know he had $$) just stating what I got from reading and listening to him. Sad deal for sure.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No worries
I agree, trt is generally a good thing for those in need of it. Having testosterone and estrogen levels in the normal range shouldn’t cause health complications. My blood pressure and whatnot has seemed to improve since I started cruising myself. Rip John if he actually passed away.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I agree, trt is generally a good thing for those in need of it. Having testosterone and estrogen levels in the normal range shouldn’t cause health complications. My blood pressure and whatnot has seemed to improve since I started cruising myself. Rip John if he actually passed away.
I’ve just been informed he took his own life. Very sad day

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve just been informed he took his own life. Very sad day
Not that I'm doubting you but if that is indeed true that is awful. I cant find anything about this besides a single 4chan post.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nelson Vergel mentioned it today
suicide and depression rates are high in the medical profession. I had to work neo-natal ICU for a month once. The pediatrician who ran the floor had so much sadness in her eyes; but she just kept going. She was around 50 and had been there for awhile and seen it all. She was truly a hero. I never want to go back there again, too much hurt.