DPol Question Re: Taking W/Meal Prior To Workout

D

Deadgame

Awards
States to take with meal prior to working out.... Instead of taking it with a meal, can I take it with the carb drink - Glycofuse? That way I can get my Carb Backloading in? Or is it preferred to eat an actual meal (ex. Brown Rice w/Chicken). Thanks!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
States to take with meal prior to working out.... Instead of taking it with a meal, can I take it with the carb drink - Glycofuse? That way I can get my Carb Backloading in? Or is it preferred to eat an actual meal (ex. Brown Rice w/Chicken). Thanks!!
As far as I know that shouldn't make a difference with absorption. A carb drink should be just fine :)

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Through many threads I have read on this and using DPOL many times, it is thought to absorb better sitting on top of food - it slows the absorption. Also taking with vitamin B is supposed to further help the absorption. The only reason to take DPOL within a couple of hours of working out is so you can take advantage of the added nitrates. Other than that, DAA can be taken any time during the day. Take it with your glycophase. It will work just fine. On another day, have it with the last meal you have before working out. It is all about experimenting to see what works for you.