hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I swear people must look at me like the gym DB I superset I do weird exercises but it works so f the haters. Most of them are the ones that have been going for years and look the same
What type of weird exercises? LOL, I really wanna know!

Fasted

Awards
  • Established
Well, couldn't use the good squat rack/deadlift plat cuz there was weights on it. Get through my entire deadlift routine and dude did a single set of shrugs and leaves the weights on and moves on. Racks a bench with 10s for a set of curls and leaves it on the actual bench balancing and again moves on. I couldn't help myself. I chased him down and asked if he was done. He says yeah so I told him it's inconsiderate. He pretty much nods and ignored. He comes back and it's been a good 45 mins and he's doing shoulder raises near the still unracked weights. I figured I'll rack them on my way out and give him a look like "see how easy that was?". He stopped midset to yell at me that he was still using it. I just walked out saying, "no youre not, I've been watching you for 45 mins". He knew he was wrong, he just couldn't back down. What a loser...Smh...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Carrying your gym bag from machine to machine when you don’t take anything out of it the entire time. Does this annoy anyone else or am I the douche here? Lol buy a lock and put it in a locker.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carrying your gym bag from machine to machine when you don’t take anything out of it the entire time. Does this annoy anyone else or am I the douche here? Lol buy a lock and put it in a locker.
That is me, because my phone is in the bag and the bluetooth signal for my headphones can't go through machines and weights.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is me, because my phone is in the bag and the bluetooth signal for my headphones can't go through machines and weights.
Maybe it's just my gym, but there's too many people for half of them to be carrying around duffel bags. You don't put it where you're actually working out, cause it'd be in your own way. So you put it next to what you're doing and then it's in the way for anyone to use what is next you as well. Not to mention people like to lift in groups of 3+ at my gym and they all have their bags and their bodies in the same general area taking up a ton of space, then they act like its a chore when I make them move it so I can actually use something. Lol

If it's holding your phone I can understand because my phone falls out of my pocket half the time I lay down to do anything, and I only assume your gym is not usually crowded so there is plenty of space for it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it's just my gym, but there's too many people for half of them to be carrying around duffel bags. You don't put it where you're actually working out, cause it'd be in your own way. So you put it next to what you're doing and then it's in the way for anyone to use what is next you as well. Not to mention people like to lift in groups of 3+ at my gym and they all have their bags and their bodies in the same general area taking up a ton of space, then they act like its a chore when I make them move it so I can actually use something. Lol

If it's holding your phone I can understand because my phone falls out of my pocket half the time I lay down to do anything, and I only assume your gym is not usually crowded so there is plenty of space for it.
Very few people at my gym -but they put their shaker bottles and towels on benches, its annoying. Have my bag in the line of sight, not where someone could stumble upon it. I'm very considerate, even cleaning my sweat from a bench I used.
What I don't do is re-racking weights, because they charge $5 a day for the gym and have a dude re-racking weights all day.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you wear yoga pants with no pockets?
LOL, no. But my damn phone is huge (old man needs big screen), having it in my pocket it bangs against my junk.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
They have to have their gear In their possession bro!

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Just getting changed in the c hangeing rooms when 2lads came up to me, I'm not one to mock anyone if there serious but (there the skinny teenagers who just slap on too much weight with poor form and there spotter gets an arm workout but when you try tell them they know what there doing) they said to me your on gear arnt you to which I replied no I'm not (which I'm not) you look like you are, which is a complement do you know anything about gear, I then asked there she to which they said 20 I told them they were to young and to get some experience first, to which one replied we know what were doing we are pretty expirenced we been comeing to gym nearly every weekday for about 8months, the thing is we got some test but not sure if it's fake, I said ok why
We been takeing it for about 4weeks and there's been no real change so I said ok, what's your diet like? It's good we have loads of chicken and meat, so ask there typical days meal to which
I have 2energy drinks for breakfast the caffine in it keeps me mean, then a sausage roll, then a mc donalds double beef burger and chicken wrap meal, before the gym then after gym we buy a protien shake and another mc donalds or couple of pastys
Do you think we should double the dose of test???
There's your problem your not eating enough do you take any protien to which replied No too much is bad for you???
Not sure what they expected me to say, I tryed to explain you can have as much juice as you want if your not feeding up you ain't getting big, I then ask about how they train, mainly chest and arms (we don't want to be huge) why you takeing gear then???? when asked if they train legs no, we do alot of walking so don't need to train them at this point they were looking at me as if he not getting us they walked off as I was walking out to the gym I could see them asking someone else, education

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
I hated the weak *******s that would ask me for help and tips, then go do the exact opposite.....and the best is "i cant gain weight and i eat all day" guys, i tell them to count cals and they found out they only eat 1500cals aday and then still tell how much food that is.

Max.1

Awards
I get really annoyed when there are guys walking around naked in the changing rooms and it seems like they just want to present their body to everyone else.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I hated the weak *******s that would ask me for help and tips, then go do the exact opposite.....and the best is "i cant gain weight and i eat all day" guys, i tell them to count cals and they found out they only eat 1500cals aday and then still tell how much food that is.
This! This one dude I know is on a **** ton of gear and says he is a true hard gainer, because even on gear he can't gain. He eats, maybe 100g of protein a day.

Such bs.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
This! This one dude I know is on a **** ton of gear and says he is a true hard gainer, because even on gear he can't gain. He eats, maybe 100g of protein a day.

Such bs.
Hell i eat 3-3.5k a day to stay at my 310-315 weight....yes im a fatty but i like being strong at this weight

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get really annoyed when there are guys walking around naked in the changing rooms and it seems like they just want to present their body to everyone else.
Even more disturbing is why is it always the ones doing this that really don't have anything that anybody would ever want to see in their path of vision..

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Today: Skinny yuppie wanders over to the power rack (I'm using the other one, so there are none left). Puts down his crap, including his orange juice, then leaves for at least 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile there are no other power racks and this idiot is occupying the other one with his stuff for almost as long as it takes me to do all my sets. Finally he comes back, loads up just the bar, starts doing front squats. Then adds (seriously) 1 or 2 10 lbs. plates to each side, and does a power yell in the middle of his set of 75-95 lbs front squats lol.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Hell i eat 3-3.5k a day to stay at my 310-315 weight....yes im a fatty but i like being strong at this weight
Lol my maintenance would be around 2700 and I weigh 170 that’s bizarre

nattyhamlet

Awards
Guy asks me if I'm still using the machine WHILE i'm in the middle of a set. I said yes I am and that there's the same machine right next to mine that's open. Now he gives me angry glares when we walk by. Got my revenge tho I had a big protein fart to rip in the bathroom and it just so happened that he walked in after the deed.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I. Ended a squat rack the other day. They were full, so I stood and waited. Some douche beats me to one by a step. So I stand and wait some more. I eventually get one. By the time I’m finished, he has stood there talking to his friend without having done a single rep during the entire time that I was waiting or when I was doing my set. Absolutely ridiculous.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I guess this thread is still going....
Don't worry boys and girls, it's just the beginning of the year and all the resolutionists are still in the gym. There's going to be a lot of douchebaggery. It's like Oprah is saying, "You get get a douchebag! You get a douchebag! You get a douchebag! You all get a douchebag!!!"