Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm planning a cutting cycle for this summer, this is what I have in mind:

• Weeks 1-8: Test prop 50 mg ED SQ
  • Weeks 1-8: Dienolone 150 mg ED TD
  • Weeks 5-8: 11-KT 249 mg TD
  • Weeks 9-12: Tamoxifen 20 mg ED
  • Also HCG 250 IU E3D and 0,25 mg Adex M/W/F during the cycle.
I used test enanthate before but not prop. I rather prick myself every day SQ, than every other day IM. But if SQ is a bad idea I can switch to IM. I also have a vial of Sustanon 350 that could be a good base, but I want to keep the cycle short and it's impossible with such a large ester.
It's also my first contact with a 19-nor. The old Dienazone was usually dosed at 150 mg ED (2 ml), but perhaps that dose is quite high for a beginner. Should I take Inhibit P from the very beginning of the cycle?
11-KT treats me well always.

drew60

Awards
I wouldn't do the prop SQ. However you could still use 1/2 inch slin pins to pin IM. Just heat the oil up a lil in a heat pad and it should flow smooth through the pin. When i do that I barely have any pip at all.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never done any oils sub q. But I have pinned every day IM with 29ga 1/2” slin pins. It’s super easy

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What actual reason is there to do it? The pain from pinning comes when you break the skin, so its not less painful. Theres no actual benefit over IM, so theres no real reason to do it. Also, subq injections need to be pretty small volume. So again, why do it?

@UNX

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What actual reason is there to do it? The pain from pinning comes when you break the skin, so its not less painful. Theres no actual benefit over IM, so theres no real reason to do it. Also, subq injections need to be pretty small volume. So again, why do it?

@UNX
I find that SQ have several advantages: it's painless compared to IM, and avoid scar tissue build up at long term. Also the pharmacokinetics are better: lower spike, so less E2. Some sites claim that you get 20-25% more test compared to IM but I've found not data to back these claims. I only want a test base to have some E2 and avoid dienolone sides, but I don't know what dose to use. Of course, if I have to use a high volume of oil, SQ is useless.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find that SQ have several advantages: it's painless compared to IM, and avoid scar tissue build up at long term. Also the pharmacokinetics are better: lower spike, so less E2. Some sites claim that you get 20-25% more test compared to IM but I've found not data to back these claims. I only want a test base to have some E2 and avoid dienolone sides, but I don't know what dose to use. Of course, if I have to use a high volume of oil, SQ is useless.
completely agree. The scar tissue build up is the main reason I switch to sub q for a cruise dose (as yeah larger volumes are better IM imo).

lots of trt is suggested sub q by docs.

using a 29 slin to go IM would reduce the scar tissue issue but personally I can’t be assed with warming up oils every time. Even cruise dose sub q I use a 25g - no pain at all

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
completely agree. The scar tissue build up is the main reason I switch to sub q for a cruise dose (as yeah larger volumes are better IM imo).

using a 29 slin to go IM would reduce the scar tissue issue but personally I can’t be assed with warming up oils every time. Even cruise dose sub q I use a 25g - no pain at all

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Whisky Do you find 0.5 ml daily a suitable volume for SQ injection? Perhaps a lower dose is enough as a base to avoid dienolone sides.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The no pain part is all in your head.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I don’t warm the oil for 29ga. Just backload.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky Do you find 0.5 ml daily a suitable volume for SQ injection? Perhaps a lower dose is enough as a base to avoid dienolone sides.
yeah for sub q I only go up to 0.5ml max. Currently my cruise dose is 0.35ml which has been fine.

starting a blast in a week or so and will switch back to glutes and delts IM.

Reactions: UNX
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not. If it's warm enough, it pushes through very easy. I've pushed 1/2 ml (150mg) through with no issues. No pip either.