The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anytime I post it double posts (mobile and laptop). Seems to be a trending issue on the boards.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ll check it out tomorrow. I just scanned and saw it happened to some others. We just changed some hardware up so I’ll have to track down whatever gremlin is in there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still happening in multiple threads. Had it happen this morning to me. I usually have to go back into the thread and delete the first post of the double.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Located the issue, now just have to wait for the programmers to figure it out. It's due to a slight incompatibility with the site software and the upgraded versions of server software we installed when we moved over to the new hardware last week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Seems to be popping up a lot today with the double posts in multiple threads.
Located the issue, now just have to wait for the programmers to figure it out. It's due to a slight incompatibility with the site software and the upgraded versions of server software we installed when we moved over to the new hardware last week.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I know they are working on the coding today so I expect some slight issues while debugging.