Double Dragon TST750 and AMS Augmentor question? (Please Help)

Jawnz25

Awards
Hi,

My friend introduced me to this stuff called Double Dragon TST 750. Online it's labeled as a testosterone booster but he said its a prohormone. I did some research on it and it's D-aspartic acid and 6-bromo. I'm pretty that's not a prohormone. I just wanted to sort that out, so what is it? And my friend also told me after two weeks I have to run a PCT. Do I need to? I have had 0 side effects aside from some mood swings after 2 weeks of 2 pills a day.

My friend also said to use the AMS augment or as a PCT after 2 weeks of tst 750. Is that good or bad? Should
I use them together and is it safe to take 4 pills a day like the bottle says for tst 750?

I'm really confused.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
looks like tst750 is basically a natty tbooster and is a pct product. not a prohormone so no pct is needed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This.

Take all 4 of the tst750 like the bottle says, just daa & it's a safe natural supp. Save the augmentor; that is just a product to help inhibit the breakdown of a prohormone in your stomach so more of the good stuff survives & less gets wasted. Boosts bioavailabililty. You're not taking prohormones, so give it to someone who is, get a refund, or save it. Even if it could boost the daa's saturation levels, you're not going to notice a tangible difference.