DOT pre workouts

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
DIY pre workout

Anyone ever tried buying bulk ingredients like beta alanine, citrulline etc.. And mixing them in the doses you prefer? So hard to find what you as an individual want. Often times for me I find stuff is underdosed or it's in a prop blend. That being said anyone tried this or currently running something like this?

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I usually just add to whatever preworkout I am taking to increase to clinical doses when needed. I have agmatine, citrulline, alpha gpc, beta alanine, betaine, creatine, and bioprene. I typically also add unflavored N-Vein or PES High Volume to my pre.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
DIY pre workout

Anyone ever tried buying bulk ingredients like beta alanine, citrulline etc.. And mixing them in the doses you prefer? So hard to find what you as an individual want. Often times for me I find stuff is underdosed or it's in a prop blend. That being said anyone tried this or currently running something like this?
Oh definitely. I love high volume. It’s fantastic. I miss using that stuff. However, it’s a waist of darn money 18servings for $29-35. So now All I do is 4g of beta alanine and 5g of creapure (Creatine Monohydrate). My pump right now comes from mk677 and superdrol lol. The mk677 makes pumps ridiculous as is. But if I wasn’t taking either of those I would take 6g of l citrulline.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
You could buy bulk citrulline, agmatine, sodium nitrate and hydromax glycerol stearate... more up front, but less per serving

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I thought about buying in bulk and just adding to my existing. Just curious about if anyone had ever tried to roll your own lol thanks for the info guys

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Oh definitely. I love high volume. It’s fantastic. I miss using that stuff. However, it’s a waist of darn money 18servings for $29-35. So now All I do is 4g of beta alanine and 5g of creapure (Creatine Monohydrate). My pump right now comes from mk677 and superdrol lol. The mk677 makes pumps ridiculous as is. But if I wasn’t taking either of those I would take 6g of l citrulline.
The one thing I do remember about superdrol besides feeling God awful the whole cycle was the sick pumps lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your looking for bulks Mr. supps has some great prices right now. Economically it doesn't make sense to buy bulks unless you can mix them properly. Otherwise you might not get the correct amounts of the Raws.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
If your looking for bulks Mr. supps has some great prices right now. Economically it doesn't make sense to buy bulks unless you can mix them properly. Otherwise you might not get the correct amounts of the Raws.
Thanks I'll check them out. I'm thinking citrulline and maybe some Agmatine. The first place I looked was Amazon and it was decent priced too with free shipping but I'll check mr. Sups