Dostinex/cabaser

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with "cabaser" ? Seems to be the generic brand of dostinex and at a fraction of the price dostinex goes for.
Wondering if it is good cabergoline. Underdosed, legit, bunk, different compounds?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any experience with "cabaser" ? Seems to be the generic brand of dostinex and at a fraction of the price dostinex goes for.
Wondering if it is good cabergoline. Underdosed, legit, bunk, different compounds?
Cabergoline is cabaser

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I understand that. Have you ever tryed the cabaser brand ?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Im on cabaser right now, as anti prolactin for my oral trest preworkout dose, im only using 0,25mg 2xweek working great

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Im on cabaser right now, as anti prolactin for my oral trest preworkout dose, im only using 0,25mg 2xweek working great
Are you using it to inhibit any sides from popping up or did you have pre existing prolactin issues?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Don’t use it unless you have to. I run Deca with tren and have no prolactin sides. I’ve used caber in the past though but it comes with a host of side effects that can sometimes be worse than using nothing so just a heads up

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Don’t use it unless you have to. I run Deca with tren and have no prolactin sides. I’ve used caber in the past though but it comes with a host of side effects that can sometimes be worse than using nothing so just a heads up
Hey thanks for the warning man. Just curious, what do you use during cycle to avoid estro sides especially targeting the breast such as gyno, puffy nips, etc. ?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the warning man. Just curious, what do you use during cycle to avoid estro sides especially targeting the breast such as gyno, puffy nips, etc. ?
Usually if I need something I start with letro. The stuff you read about letro killing e2 is false in males. The 98% reduction in e2 is in postmenopausal women. In men 2.5 daily decrease e2 by about 60%. So I use 2.5 daily if I need anything and if that isn’t enough I’ll add 30 of torem daily. I don’t use nolva because I’m on meds that inhibit 2d6 in the liver and nolva needs 2d6 to convert to the active compound. If you aren’t on any meds like this nolva is fine too

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. I have had no issues. I did use Caber twice on this cycle of Deca and even with a low dose, I was extremely tired. Only use it if you need to. Buy the name brand stuff. I would always pay a little more for Pharma grade, I would not want to screw anything up majorly.