Dosing Schedule Help

csmithcfg

Awards
I work 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off every 2wks and rotate days/nights every full cycle. My question is this, I am considering only pinning 3 times out of the 2wks. I am only lifting on my days off and I am killing it in the gym and seeing good, natural gains. My thought is to pin after my last workout for that rotation. Basically there will be 2 5-day gaps and 1 4-day. If I only use the test 400 and deca, how many mls should I use at each injection?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This should be posted in the anabolic section brother

csmithcfg

Awards
Isn't this the anabolic discussion, 35 and older forum? I suppose I could hit the regular one up. :) Thanks!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would try to pin EOD....keeps levels stable, which in turn lowers side effects and seems to help the gains.

Right now I do 100 tren, 150 deca, and 225 test blend( .5 each, all in one pin) every 4th day, and every other day I do 125 of test e, so lets say....

Mon tren deca test blend
Wed test e
Fri tren deca test blend
Sun test e
Etc....

So the weekly totals vary, but that doesn't muchly matter....day to day levels are pretty regular...in fact I'm using no AI and only vitamin B6 for any deca/tren progestin issues...

Everything is long estered and I need to clean out my cupboard, if there's any curiousity for the different tests.

csmithcfg

Awards
Idk, not trying to turn myself into a pin cushion here(pun intended lol). Just want to improve my performance and get more out of the work I am doing. Right now I'm 2.5 wks in and have improved from 248lbs and 26%bf to 261lbs and 16.8%bf. Granted, I've made big dietary changes in my macros and water is intake. I'm an endomorph and generally dehydrated to some extent. Doing great and feeling even better.

rixrix

Awards
There is no way that you lost 9% bodyfat in 2.5 weeks. You couldn't do that with liposuction. It's water.