Dosing IForce Joint Help PreWorkout?

GH247

GH247

Awards
Is there any problems with dosing Force Joint Help preworkout for an extended period of time (2+ months)?

Since paractin is a COX-2 inhibitor, will it have a negative effect on muscle hypertrophy and/or protein synthesis?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any problems with dosing Force Joint Help preworkout for an extended period of time (2+ months)? Since paractin is a COX-2 inhibitor, will it have a negative effect on muscle hypertrophy and/or protein synthesis?
not sure about that but it does say take apart from stims. I have never had a problem though and I don't think you have either. I think you should be fine but do you have to take them pre?

GH247

GH247

Awards
I take upon waking and then work out about 2 hrs later so it's not directly preworkout.

I'm just curious if the paractin could potentially have negative effects on muscle hypertrophy

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
^^^ thats what i would do.

if is says dont take preworkout there usually is a good reason...are you going to die if you do? that i highly doubt will happen.

i dont have any experience with this but i would like to know as well

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have an answer? Does it negative affect protein synthesis?

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Dude ive been taking iforce joint help for about 2 months now and usually take it with the 20 or so pills i take pre-workout, youll be fine

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you're fine to take it preworkout. The reason some people not to take it preworkout is because of the anti-inflammatory effects which can inhibit muscular growth (iirc)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Alright. I usually dose 4caps with my pre workout meal.