Awards
  • Established
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HT's Decabolin
Ah, I figured as much. I know very little about it other than it is claimed to be a pre-cursor to Nandrolone aka Deca Durabolin. Appears to be 60 75 mg caps. At that dosage the conversion rate would need to be very high to be effective. My intuition would say that Trest is probably much stronger and effective. That's just a guess though. I haven't seen any reliable feedback on Decabolin:(.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ah, I figured as much. I know very little about it other than it is claimed to be a pre-cursor to Nandrolone aka Deca Durabolin. Appears to be 60 75 mg caps. At that dosage the conversion rate would need to be very high to be effective. My intuition would say that Trest is probably much stronger and effective. That's just a guess though. I haven't seen any reliable feedback on Decabolin:(.
i'd have to agree with this. even comparing oral to oral, trest theoretically should be way stronger simply due to being an active compound. factor in td trest and it would prob tip the scale even further... IM to IM might make for a bit of a comparison, but if you're going the oral/td route, trest oral wins, trest td wins by a mile IMO

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
i'd have to agree with this. even comparing oral to oral, trest theoretically should be way stronger simply due to being an active compound. factor in td trest and it would prob tip the scale even further... IM to IM might make for a bit of a comparison, but if you're going the oral/td route, trest oral wins, trest td wins by a mile IMO
I wish I could do the TD, but I'm not quite that experienced yet. Would love to do it maybe on 2nd or 3rd cycle tho with something else.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could do the TD, but I'm not quite that experienced yet. Would love to do it maybe on 2nd or 3rd cycle tho with something else.
If it's ur first cycle don't mess with Trest it's recommended for experienced users only.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
If it's ur first cycle don't mess with Trest it's recommended for experienced users only.
Yeah I figured a good Halo/Andro cycle to start off and get some experience under my belt. Then I'll work my way to a M-Sten/Trest cycle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good decision
Second for sure. Didn't realize it was your first. No way for that.

That said, when you're ready to run, go straight for the td. It's better in every way. So much easier.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Second for sure. Didn't realize it was your first. No way for that.

That said, when you're ready to run, go straight for the td. It's better in every way. So much easier.
Does the td offer aspects that the oral doesn't?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The TD is more of a steady release while the oral is more faster activing but doesn't last as long. I love the oral pwo!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does the td offer aspects that the oral doesn't?
Longer active time. Oral has a ridic short half life (a couple hrs max) vs a slower absorbed td. This will keep blood levels more stabile and lead to more max anabolic time

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Longer active time. Oral has a ridic short half life (a couple hrs max) vs a slower absorbed td. This will keep blood levels more stabile and lead to more max anabolic time
I can fuqs with this. Haha.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk about that. I don't have any experience personally but from what I hear good dosed IM trest is like tren and dbol combined with libido of mast.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Idk about that. I don't have any experience personally but from what I hear good dosed IM trest is like tren and dbol combined with libido of mast.
It is... Not sure what you're disagreeing with? IM > all

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Saying that deca might be comparable to trest when IM
That's not at all what I said? I don't think it is... That's the only time it'd be even close, but for me, trest is way better.

We were comparing trest to the deca ph anyways. I only mentioned IM to stress the major difference between oral and. I'm.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not at all what I said? I don't think it is... That's the only time it'd be even close, but for me, trest is way better.

We were comparing trest to the deca ph anyways. I only mentioned IM to stress the major difference between oral and. I'm.
My bad I misunderstood what you were saying

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think would be a good dmz cycle I was thinking dmz 2 andro and lgd ? But I've used lgd before and noticed nothing off it so only reason I'm throwing it in there would be cuz I have it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think would be a good dmz cycle I was thinking dmz 2 andro and lgd ? But I've used lgd before and noticed nothing off it so only reason I'm throwing it in there would be cuz I have it
If going with dmz then no need for the 2 andro and lgd imo, add in a good test base and let that dmz work! 6 weeks and 40 to 60mg would be optimal for some serious gains.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If going with dmz then no need for the 2 andro and lgd imo, add in a good test base and let that dmz work! 6 weeks and 40 to 60mg would be optimal for some serious gains.
Thanks for the advice bro! Planning my next cycle (still got like 2-3 months before just getting everything together and ready early) I have 30 days worth of dmz at 30mgs, I can get another bottle no problem. maybe some 4 andro or dermacrine you think? Slight possibility I might just use it to kickstart my first test cycle too but just weighing all options at this point

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice bro! Planning my next cycle (still got like 2-3 months before just getting everything together and ready early) I have 30 days worth of dmz at 30mgs, I can get another bottle no problem. maybe some 4 andro or dermacrine you think? Slight possibility I might just use it to kickstart my first test cycle too but just weighing all options at this point
Test and another bottle of dmz sounds excellent!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Phera/pplex, what do you guys like about it so much? On cycle feeling? Sides? Strength?
I've seen a lot of guys rave about it but I want some details :) Thanks

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Its one of the strongest compounds ever out there. The on cycle feeling is reported to be good and that is while it is really strong in the anabolic section without being highly androgenic.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Looking for some advise, started my first cycle, went with primeval labs 1 and quad andro stack, taking a oct for 8 wks and then taking primevals mega pct for 8 wks. What i need help with is my 2nd cycle, what stack should it be and what is a legit company to purchase it from?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Tr3st and ep15tane :)
Google them and you'll find the brand.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Does olympus labs still make ep15tane? All sites are sold out

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does olympus labs still make ep15tane? All sites are sold out
its banned. you wont find it sold in any stores in the US and OL doesnt make it anymore

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
its banned. you wont find it sold in any stores in the US and OL doesnt make it anymore
Thanks, whats the next best thing or whats good for a 2nd cycle

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Some of the uk stores still has ep15tane, and other epi products.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Not having any luck getting a hold of ep15tane, any other epi recomendations for my 2nd cycle.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Ok on this cycle i started with primeval labs 1 and quad andro. Looking to get something more intense. Currently 5'6 10% bf and 155. Wanting to stay same bf but pack more lean muscle taking in about 3000 calories consisting of a mainly keto diet

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Ok on this cycle i started with primeval labs 1 and quad andro. Looking to get something more intense. Currently 5'6 10% bf and 155. Wanting to stay same bf but pack more lean muscle taking in about 3000 calories consisting of a mainly keto diet

research, goals, stats, etc
Forgot to mention 30yrs old

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im going to start a cycle with 2 pumps TD furaza at 100mg a pump should i split the 2 pumps? id assume the td prolongs it?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Any thoughts on olympus labs on off cycle stack? Is it worth it, do i need to add more to it?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Does TD Furaza have a longer half life?
Im going to start a cycle with 2 pumps TD furaza at 100mg a pump should i split the 2 pumps? id assume the td prolongs it?
I would assume that since the compound is still furazan, the half life doesn't change but the absorption time into your system will be delayed so you'll have a more steady introduction of the compound into your bloodstream. Just like dermatrest, 11-kt TD, and any other transdermal product.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would assume that since the compound is still furazan, the half life doesn't change but the absorption time into your system will be delayed so you'll have a more steady introduction of the compound into your bloodstream. Just like dermatrest, 11-kt TD, and any other transdermal product.
Ahh my wording was garbage, thanks for the reply bam bam. That's what i meant so itll have a steadier release which is what i assumed so yes itll have the same half life (that was beyond obvious my wording was just atrocious) but since it's being released slower it'll be in the system longer but witht he same half life. Thanks bam.

flamini

flamini

Awards
quick question... for just a 4 week cycle ... would a test base be counterproductive? even though it will fight lethargy and help libido..won't it just further I pact your HPTA and make recovery harder for your natural test production??? VERY CONFUSED HERE

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
quick question... for just a 4 week cycle ... would a test base be counterproductive? even though it will fight lethargy and help libido..won't it just further I pact your HPTA and make recovery harder for your natural test production??? VERY CONFUSED HERE
I think a four week cycle in general would be counter productive tbh.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Okay , that's fair , so let's say 6 weeks of Msten. Just as an example , main question is on the concept of hpta suppression and post cycle reovery...what is your opinion on that

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay , that's fair , so let's say 6 weeks of Msten. Just as an example , main question is on the concept of hpta suppression and post cycle reovery...what is your opinion on that
I think if a compound is harsh enough to justify having to use a test base then HPTA suppression shouldn't be a consideration given(not likethe base is gonna make recovery harder). End of the day, a well planned pct will restore HPTA very quickly, especially after a compound like Msten that has no lingering esters etc.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I tried looking through for like 10 minutes but just can't find it
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468891249.214304.jpg
jebook you got any idea what this is?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37