Dosing ghrp2 daily and mk677 once per week?

S

Smolovsquat

Awards
As ive understood mk677 will exhaust my pitiyary gland after some time.
Could it be used like once per week to avoid this?

Atm i use 250mg of test cyp along with ghrp2/mod grf 2times per day at 100ug per shot of each.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As ive understood mk677 will exhaust my pitiyary gland after some time.
Could it be used like once per week to avoid this?

Atm i use 250mg of test cyp along with ghrp2/mod grf 2times per day at 100ug per shot of each.
Once per week would be a waste. 5 days on 2 days off would be better. The pituitary also bounces back quickly after getting off, so wouldn't worry too much about that and you will want to run a GHRH with MK or GHRP to maximize GH pulse

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Once per week would be a waste. 5 days on 2 days off would be better. The pituitary also bounces back quickly after getting off, so wouldn't worry too much about that and you will want to run a GHRH with MK or GHRP to maximize GH pulse
mike Arnold know suggests 5 on 2 off for mk.
I prefer 2 months on 1 of myself but I used metformin year round so insulin desensitisation not a concern for me

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mike Arnold know suggests 5 on 2 off for mk.
I prefer 2 months on 1 of myself but I used metformin year round so insulin desensitisation not a concern for me
Mike's even been suggesting 8-on 4-off lately. I too will be using metformin on my next MK run.

S

Smolovsquat

Awards
Why is it a waste?
If im getting a gh pulse from the peptides im still on a constant superphys level.
Then if i use mk677 one or Maybe 2times per week i would probably be at quite high levels a couple times per week.

For awhile i took mk677 only post workout on my strength days.
I dont lift so often so it was about 3times per week at max.
I felt it def helped me put down alot more kcals on my lifting days.

Also im not looking for superduper gainz but mostly supplement to help recovery from grappling and lifting for keeping healthy and being strong for that.

Also daily mk677 makes tired AF.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is it a waste?
If im getting a gh pulse from the peptides im still on a constant superphys level.
Then if i use mk677 one or Maybe 2times per week i would probably be at quite high levels a couple times per week.

For awhile i took mk677 only post workout on my strength days.
I dont lift so often so it was about 3times per week at max.
I felt it def helped me put down alot more kcals on my lifting days.

Also im not looking for superduper gainz but mostly supplement to help recovery from grappling and lifting for keeping healthy and being strong for that.

Also daily mk677 makes tired AF.
It's a wasted bc it needs time to build up in your blood, for you to have higher igf and other levels... Thats why using mk-667 for longer periods of time is advised bc it only get better over time

S

Smolovsquat

Awards
Maybe ive misunderstood the mechanism of mk677 then.
I thought id caused something like a 24hour gh bleed kind of effect.
I def feel instant appetite and drowsyness from a +20mg dose.
Also its ditt cheap so its not like im wasting a huge amount of cash by taking it a couple days a week.
Im going to try some different aproaches and see if i can leverage the lethargy somehow.

Atm im taking post workout on lifting days @30mg
I know its a high dose, but im just playing around to see what i get out of it.
Right now i enjoy the heavy appetite and deep sleep it gives me on lifting days.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe ive misunderstood the mechanism of mk677 then.
I thought id caused something like a 24hour gh bleed kind of effect.
I def feel instant appetite and drowsyness from a +20mg dose.
Also its ditt cheap so its not like im wasting a huge amount of cash by taking it a couple days a week.
Im going to try some different aproaches and see if i can leverage the lethargy somehow.

Atm im taking post workout on lifting days @30mg
I know its a high dose, but im just playing around to see what i get out of it.
Right now i enjoy the heavy appetite and deep sleep it gives me on lifting days.
MK does not provide a GH bleed like CJC1296 does. The only known half life of MK is also about 4 to 6 hours; which is why if you dose in the morning, the hunger subsides towards the evening. Usually side effects like water retention, lethargy, and hunger subside after a couple weeks of usage. You aren't wasting too much money taking MK once a week, but you are not going to get steady high levels of IGF, which is the goal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
R Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
P IGF-1/GH 1