Doses for cutting - lower or the same?

Gator762

Awards
For cutting, would you take doses like you would on a typical cycle, or lower doses? SARMs in particular here.

I'm two weeks into cutting with S4 and Ostarine. Plan on 8 weeks now. So far 50mg of S4 and 20 mg of Ostarine. Was thinking of bumping the S4 to 75mg the third week, since I haven't had any vision sides at all. Third week I planned on 30 mg of Osta, and was thinking of gradually upping that to 40mg. Heard S4 only really begins to shine at 50mg. Or are higher doses a waste for cutting?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For cutting, would you take doses like you would on a typical cycle, or lower doses? SARMs in particular here.

I'm two weeks into cutting with S4 and Ostarine. Plan on 8 weeks now. So far 50mg of S4 and 20 mg of Ostarine. Was thinking of bumping the S4 to 75mg the third week, since I haven't had any vision sides at all. Third week I planned on 30 mg of Osta, and was thinking of gradually upping that to 40mg. Heard S4 only really begins to shine at 50mg. Or are higher doses a waste for cutting?
Depends on a few things, like amount of cycles, how much bf, how high you are on your genetic limit and how you feel on.

Compare if you were a virgin to anabolics versus someone who has there Pro Card and has been juicing for a few years. The new guy could probably but on muscle while dropping BF, where as the huge dude could possibly need to be on 500mg of test just to maintain.

But to answer your question, I personally don't think it is a waste as long as your not going extreme. Nothing wrong with being on the high side of a recommended dosage. maybe it might help you keep a little more strength or a little more muscle. Hell if it helps you stick to your diet because you know your spending more money then it's worth it IMO.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you’re cutting you’re really only trying to maintain muscle, not gain it. You’re already on high enough doses to maintain muscle and strength. The diet will do the fat burning work. So I think increasing the doses is a waste.

Slapoyjoe

I’d do one of 2 approaches to cutting.

First, diet is key.

Second, I’d either run:

S4 @ 50 mg, Ostarine @ 25 mg, and GW @ 20mg OR Epistane

Gator762

Awards
Diet could be a little better with dinner, I have to estimate sometimes as our meals our usually home cooked full dishes. If it's something like a separate protein and veggies then I weigh it out. Trouble is calories and macros are unknown with the cooked dishes. All my other meals are on point & weighed.

I am also running GW, I have OL Endurashred. It's 10mg Osta and 7mg GW/Cardarine per cap - I am currently taking 2/day will bump it up to 3.