Doses and application sites

Larrabars

Awards
Just received my order of Ursa Major, flashpoint, Helios, epichaos, and resveros. How many ml are typically ran by others for each product and where are the best application sites?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally use 1ml of Resveros starting at my shins to tops of my feet (0.5ml per side) every morning. This, combined with pomegranate has really helped with my blood pressure, so it’s a staple. I split 1ml of Helios between both knees (alternating days between 2 pumps one side, 3 pumps on the other) every morning as well. Knees haven’t felt this good since before my Army days and subsequent 6 knee surgeries. Or is it 5, can’t remember, old lol. Either way, it too is a staple. Ursa Major typically goes on my clavicles when I’m running it (usually 2-3ml split throughout the day, or morning/evening). Haven’t really played with Epichaos much, but you could use inside thighs or anywhere else with “thin” skin.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops, missed Fladhpoint. I recently went through just one bottle and applied directly to my love handles, but only used 1ml per day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Application sites for transdermal application.
Upper chest, throat and clavicle area.
Traps and delts.
Inner biceps, inner forearm.
The pits of your elbows and backs of your knee caps.
Shins and tops of feet.
The space between your belly button and your junk.
Your stack.

Be careful with the sack applications. If a transdermal has stuff in it that gives a tingling sensation on your skin it's probably going to burn down there. Read the ingredients before applying to that location. Same goes for getting close to the armpit when applying to inner bicep and delt area

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Traps and delts.
Shins and tops of feet.
Your stack.

Be careful with the sack applications. If a transdermal has stuff in it that gives a tingling sensation on your skin it's probably going to burn down there. Read the ingredients before applying to that location. Same goes for getting close to the armpit when applying to inner bicep and delt area
Sack ftw

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Traps and delts.
Shins and tops of feet.
Your stack.

Apex-Alchemy recommends that you Don't apply any of our great products to your uhhh .... Sack.
:cool:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is eoichaos dosing necessary pre-workout? Or anytime works?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is eoichaos dosing necessary pre-workout? Or anytime works?
missed this sorry.. anytime, but maybe post workout or with your largest meal. it has a unique GDA effect that may be worth capitalizing on for some people. for GDA effects, dose 30 mins pre meal