Dosage Ultra Eleven & Alpha Seven

dghound42

dghound42

Awards
I just purchased 2 bottles of Ultra Eleven & Alpha Seven. I am looking at running these for an 8 week cut.

What dosage do you recommend and where should I apply for best results?

Should I add anything else?

What are your recommendations for PCT?

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apply to traps, neck, shoulders, chest and inner arms. If you need more real estate, then go for tops of feet, behind the knees and maybe forearms.

I would go for full doses on both, but I've seen people get good results with lower doses of Ultra Eleven. I'd personally rather cut the dose of A7, if one needs to be lowered.

You could add some support supps. Olympus Labs K1ngs Shield is a good all in one product.

These poruducts are both typically only mildly suppressive, but when highly dosed and stacked, I like the better serm, than sorry approach. So Clomid or Tamox or Enclomiphene, if you can find it. Best would be to draw bloods before the run and again on the last week, to see if and how badly you've been suppressed. Might not warrant a use of a serm, but I for one can't promise you that.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Apply to traps, neck, shoulders, chest and inner arms. If you need more real estate, then go for tops of feet, behind the knees and maybe forearms.

I would go for full doses on both, but I've seen people get good results with lower doses of Ultra Eleven. I'd personally rather cut the dose of A7, if one needs to be lowered.

You could add some support supps. Olympus Labs K1ngs Shield is a good all in one product.

These poruducts are both typically only mildly suppressive, but when highly dose and stacked, I like the better serm, than sorry approach. So Clomid or Tamox or Enclomiphene, if you can find it. Best would be to draw bloods before the run and again on the last week, to see if and how badly you've been suppressed. Might not warrant a use of a serm, but I for one can't promise you that.
@dghound42 this covers your general questions, if you have anything specific feel free to pm me.

thanks @KvanH

F

flarestar

Awards
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but since it's about dosage.. Do you guys find higher dosages of Ultra Eleven (200mg) to give more pronounced fat loss effects or just more muscle building? I'm used to 100mg or so in the past so the full 200mg/day seems like a bit much.

My best run was Sup3r 11 in 2016 and i kept that around 125mg i believe. I also find the results really show when you're lean so I try to use it as a "finisher" to really bring out my abs.

Currently doing 3 pumps of ultra eleven might up it to 4 depending.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but since it's about dosage.. Do you guys find higher dosages of Ultra Eleven (200mg) to give more pronounced fat loss effects or just more muscle building? I'm used to 100mg or so in the past so the full 200mg/day seems like a bit much.

My best run was Sup3r 11 in 2016 and i kept that around 125mg i believe. I also find the results really show when you're lean so I try to use it as a "finisher" to really bring out my abs.

I've only ran it at 200 mg, so can't comment on the difference in dosing. You'd probably get more opinions in the supplement section.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It would really depend on your weight and diet. More doesn’t always equal better. If you try 4 and don’t see a difference use 3. Run it longer for better effects as most supps usually hit best week 3-4.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Budget only allows one. Better cutter. Ultra-11 or Alpha-Seven?

Ultra-11 is obviously more expensive but will the results really be that much better than 7?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Budget only allows one. Better cutter. Ultra-11 or Alpha-Seven?

Ultra-11 is obviously more expensive but will the results really be that much better than 7?
I've received some feedback that Seven was better for straight cutting, but Eleven was better for maintaining muscle mass while cutting.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've received some feedback that Seven was better for straight cutting, but Eleven was better for maintaining muscle mass while cutting.
Ok thanks Rob. Leaning towards Ultra-11.

Would a stack of Ultra-11 and b-Aet tank cortisol too much?

Also, any update on Alpha-Three aka 3-AD?

B

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any advantage to split dosing alpha 7 am and pm. I've just been dosing 5 pumps am.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Anabolics 19
1 Supplements 7
R Anabolics 3
S Supplements 1
N Iconic Formulations 16