Dosage TNT 150mg/test E 150mg/Tren150mg/deca

AZRay

AZRay

Awards
I did a 8 week cycle of test E by itself . Got arrested . 5 months later I posted bond and first day out I landed a 450mg/ml bottle of TNT. It's a blend of 150mg test E 150mg tren, 150mg deca. In the same bottle. Now I am using 2.5cc 23g syringes . My plan was a 6 wk cycle first 2 weeks 1/2 ml twice a week. Weeks 3 to 6 run 2ml a week splitting them in half . Should I run
more test E than that . And pct? When should I start?
Any suggestions would help !!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would suggest you don't use it, the doses are fixed, what if you cant handle the side effects from tren, well your stuck with it, same goes for deca. Also for the large majority of people using tren and deca together is the perfect way to get gyno, lactate and have erectile dysfunction.

Sell that **** to someone you really don't like

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, a weird product. And 6 weeks of Deca and Test E makes very little sense. I'd consider 10 weeks as a bare minimum for Test E and longer for Deca.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah dude, 6 weeks of test E and deca?

Your recovery post-cycle will probably take longer than the cycle itself. Fuk that.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did a 8 week cycle of test E by itself . Got arrested . 5 months later I posted bond and first day out I landed a 450mg/ml bottle of TNT. It's a blend of 150mg test E 150mg tren, 150mg deca. In the same bottle. Now I am using 2.5cc 23g syringes . My plan was a 6 wk cycle first 2 weeks 1/2 ml twice a week. Weeks 3 to 6 run 2ml a week splitting them in half . Should I run
more test E than that . And pct? When should I start?
Any suggestions would help !!
Getting arrested, posting bond, hopping right back on a tri blend and a 6 week cycle of long esters to really sweeten the pot. #Strong retardation.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting arrested, posting bond, hopping right back on a tri blend and a 6 week cycle of long esters to really sweeten the pot. #Strong retardation.
Lol I thought it was a bit....impetuous as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Anabolics 3
Apex Alchemy 15
x3me IGF-1/GH 4