dosage question about stacking pmag and stano-drol

them0dster

Awards
hello, im looking to stack pmag and stano. im going to run pmag at 125 mg.. how man pills of stano should i take??

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's high for pmag. You shouldn't even be asking questions if you don't know proper dosing

them0dster

Awards
pmag wasnt doing anything for me @ 75 nor 100 mg's. When i took hdrol, 75 mg was stronger than 125 mg of pmag. and dosage varies from person to person depending on how they react to the compound. if you dont have an answer, dont waste my time responding.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmag wasnt doing anything for me @ 75 nor 100 mg's. When i took hdrol, 75 mg was stronger than 125 mg of pmag. and dosage varies from person to person depending on how they react to the compound. if you dont have an answer, dont waste my time responding.
If 100mg of pmag is not doing anything for you, guess what? Time to run another compound, like dzine or epistane, not increase the dosage.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're right. sorry for telling you that you could hurt yourself.

take the high dosage and 350-400mg stano

them0dster

Awards
dude the pmag hasnt even came close to shutting me down. I know the feeling, especially since my nuts shrink to the size of peas at that time. havent had any shrinkage at all and honestly dont feel like im on any ph's at all. the stano isnt methylated so extra liver damage isnt going to happen. but in reality i appreciate ur advice
you're right. sorry for telling you that you could hurt yourself.

take the high dosage and 350-400mg stano