Dosage: Prostanozol

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's how I like to do that stack. Except I start at a higher dose of SD and back off as the cycle progresses. I do it this way to get two cycles per 90ct bottle. 25 days total of SD.
Night before: 10mg
Days 2-4: 30mg SD
Days 5-11: 20mg SD
Days 12-18: 20mg SD
Days 19-25: 10 mg SD+ 75 mg Prostanozol
Days 26-32: 75mg Prostanazol
Days 33-39: 75mg Prostanazol
This has worked well for me.
And you started PCT after the Prostan? How did you feel during those 2 weeks, mentally and physically?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
And you started PCT after the Prostan? How did you feel during those 2 weeks, mentally and physically?
Yes, PCT was run for three weeks after prostan.
While ON: I felt great physically. Mentally, no changes from baseline. Libido was negatively impacted, but I had a lot of different **** going on at the same time.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what would be a darkside hardening alternative, if you were to already have a methylated compound in the mix. I tried provirion for a period of 7 days while in Mexico, that was nice, and quick, but its still methylated.
Well, Proviron is just 7-methylated, which is MUCH easier on the liver. To the point that it isn't even a concern unless you already have a condition.

I'm still trying to figure out the point to "hardening". I assume you mean for competing? As I said, if the goal is to "solidify gains" then they probably should learn more.

You could run var or winny or OT just fine. No need for another methylated compound in the mix. Not like any of the legal anabolics that are methylated are any better than any of those mentioned. But if you insist on keeping an inferior methyl in the bunch, then tren ace/test prop is a great addition to any lame-ass orals cycle.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I finished an Emax / Prostan cycle with just prostanozol for a couple weeks. Felt GREAT. Was using thyroid and cutting at the time. The strength increases had pretty much stalled, but the great feeling was something to have. Plus, doing lots of cardio and using thyroid, my muscle stayed put, strength fully there.

It's truly a loveable compound, but it's kinda weak. I think it just makes you feel soooooo good, it's worth the price for that.

I'd use it on a cutting cycle, it seems a great anti-catabolic with little to no sides.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
howd this thread get bumped its old as hell and there inst a poll or a new post :think:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting to see the contrast between people's take on a new substance and their take on it after a bunch of user feedback.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol true!!! i still liked prostan but i would only use it stacked as i did the first time....

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
so what seems to be the dose solo.? 250mg?
I have no idea. I can't recall anyone running it solo. You might find some discussion among contest competitors who could run it solo as a hardener.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know that it HAS been labeled for a while as possibly working solo.... most any one you talk to would only use it stacked to bring extra hardness and dryness to a wetter compound and it usually helped spice up an already great sup a lil more (PP, SD, Ergo) but that was ususally at a dose of 150- 250 mg still even stacked... it might be OK for a cut but i still think there are many others out there i would rather use that would help me retain muscle and strength in that case....

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Just FYI, the chinese are now producing prostanozol powder with a cypionate ester to make into injectables. Someone out there has been reading... :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just FYI, the chinese are now producing prostanozol powder with a cypionate ester to make into injectables. Someone out there has been reading... :D
.... i remember trying to get someone to make a transderm prostan for a while a lil while back in the homebrew section... i woulda done it but i cant have transderms for worry of transfer contact to my loved ones. this seems to be the best idea and would be a very good less toxic alternative to whinny.