Dosage of Ultra Eleven

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How many pumps do you recommend running for Ultra 11? I believe 5 pumps is 200 mg but i have seen a few logs with lower doses that appear to have been successful.

I am stacking it with Alpha 7 and a couple pumps of Ultra hard for the Epi.

What are your thoughts?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How many pumps do you recommend running for Ultra 11? I believe 5 pumps is 200 mg but i have seen a few logs with lower doses that appear to have been successful.

I am stacking it with Alpha 7 and a couple pumps of Ultra hard for the Epi.

What are your thoughts?
You can start with 3 or 4 pumps and increase as needed. I oersonally used 4 and had a positive experience.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I usually went with 4 on my run. Starting this next bottle, I may go with 5.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am on day 7 (4) Pumps Ultra 11 & (4) Pumps Ultra Hard daily

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have not noticed any real difference other than I do believe I have a bit more drive.
ultra hard really increases my libido, i think you might be seeing that response soon?

the ultra eleven is pretty subtle on feels, but i knew it was working when i had to take a notch out of belt.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ultra hard really increases my libido, i think you might be seeing that response soon?

the ultra eleven is pretty subtle on feels, but i knew it was working when i had to take a notch out of belt.
Looking forward to both of these!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am on TRT so I don't do PCT (Sorry)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am planning to do the same combo. Do you have any cycle support/pct recommendations?
kings shield by olympus labs is a great cycle support that i have personally used-i bought mine at strong supplement shop-a board sponsor.

pct is highly individual, some could do a OTC pct and others might need a serm---if you decide to do otc sustain alpha and kings pct also from olympus labs would be my pick since i have used them together with good results... @Afi140 might have a code for strong and THEBIGT gets 20% off at iconic formulations.

Tdre

Awards
kings shield by olympus labs is a great cycle support that i have personally used-i bought mine at strong supplement shop-a board sponsor.

pct is highly individual, some could do a OTC pct and others might need a serm---if you decide to do otc sustain alpha and kings pct also from olympus labs would be my pick since i have used them together with good results... @Afi140 might have a code for strong and THEBIGT gets 20% off at iconic formulations.
Thank you sir, I have always used OTC previously so I think I’d be fine with OTC again. Thanks again for your recommendations!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir, I have always used OTC previously so I think I’d be fine with OTC again. Thanks again for your recommendations!
you are welcome :)

if you have further questions feel free to ask or pm me.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Would M-test be ok for a otc pct?
Was planing to run this for a couple of months after my XI-KT run.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would M-test be ok for a otc pct?
Was planing to run this for a couple of months after my XI-KT run.
I think for a several month run you might want something stronger. I have personally never needed more but it is recommend.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think for a several month run you might want something stronger. I have personally never needed more but it is recommend.
I've only run it for 1 month this run to test its effect.
Probably run it for longer next run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 0
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Supplements 1
dghound42 Iconic Formulations 9