Dosage advice td trest

Ryno94

Awards
Hey guys, I am currently on my 4th week of cycle. I’m running msten and dmz with transdermal trest as my base. Run is going great so far, however I am getting low on dermatrest (Olympus labs). I have PRE 7 alpha ace td in my stash and was thinking of continuing with this to finish out my 6-8 week cycle. I started with 50mg dermatrest daily and upped it to 75mg last week. Will probably go to 100 before my bottle runs out

My question is what should I dose the 7 alpha at so that it will compare to my dosage of the dermatrest??

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I am currently on my 4th week of cycle. I’m running msten and dmz with transdermal trest as my base. Run is going great so far, however I am getting low on dermatrest (Olympus labs). I have PRE 7 alpha ace td in my stash and was thinking of continuing with this to finish out my 6-8 week cycle. I started with 50mg dermatrest daily and upped it to 75mg last week. Will probably go to 100 before my bottle runs out

My question is what should I dose the 7 alpha at so that it will compare to my dosage of the dermatrest??
Same compound buddy - same dosage. Just different brand names. Wouldnt surprise me if the 7-alpha is a bit stronger though. On paper it is not - just my experience with more available products vs items from that research chem site.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same compound buddy - same dosage. Just different brand names. Wouldnt surprise me if the 7-alpha is a bit stronger though. On paper it is not - just my experience with more available products vs items from that research chem site.
Are you sure? I was just told today in another thread its different and acetate is much stronger. Is Dermatrest from OL acetate?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you sure? I was just told today in another thread its different and acetate is much stronger. Is Dermatrest from OL acetate?
Well hell - thanks for jumping in there. Maybe my knowledge base is incorrect on this one. I actually tried to research this months ago and that's the conclusion that I came to....

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does not appear to be ace.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if dermatrest is still made without an ester, you can bet the 7a will be quite a bit stronger. you would have to varify that with olympus of course..
if that holds true 35 mgs will be roughly the same as 100mgs derma trest ime

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if dermatrest is still made without an ester, you can bet the 7a will be quite a bit stronger. you would have to varify that with olympus of course..
if that holds true 35 mgs will be roughly the same as 100mgs derma trest ime
Why is this? Better absorption with ace?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well hell - thanks for jumping in there. Maybe my knowledge base is incorrect on this one. I actually tried to research this months ago and that's the conclusion that I came to....
Yes I researched this months ago and came up with the same conclusion. Then I found out today that they are not the same. I wish I knew that before I was dosing 75mg of trest ace ED. But hey, if we can stop someone from making that mistake....all good!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I researched this months ago and came up with the same conclusion. Then I found out today that they are not the same. I wish I knew that before I was dosing 75mg of trest ace ED. But hey, if we can stop someone from making that mistake....all good!
What were the effects/results from 75mg of TD Ace per day?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you’re saying it wouldn’t have to be applied everyday?
Correct. Acetate will have a three day half life. So a dose of 100mg on Sunday and you will Still have 50mg in the blood on Wednesday. So 75mg e3d of acetate would equal 100mg of Trest base per day. Roughly.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were the effects/results from 75mg of TD Ace per day?
Just always an intense on feeling going all day. Significant strength increase, very rapid weight increase until upping ai, and of course a gyno flare up. Nothing that I thought was way out of ordinary, just a very strong aas.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just always an intense on feeling going all day. Significant strength increase, very rapid weight increase until upping ai, and of course a gyno flare up. Nothing that I thought was way out of ordinary, just a very strong aas.
This makes me want to run Trest next. With raloxifene right from the start. 75mg ace a day. Lol, jeez...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Correct. Acetate will have a three day half life. So a dose of 100mg on Sunday and you will Still have 50mg in the blood on Wednesday. So 75mg e3d of acetate would equal 100mg of Trest base per day. Roughly.
except your not taking into account the fact that absorption is only like 30-40% so you cant really say that.. you would only be able to apply that math if your talking about IM trest.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
except your not taking into account the fact that absorption is only like 30-40% so you cant really say that.. you would only be able to apply that math if your talking about IM trest.
Wouldn't it still be the same since dermatrest and td trest ace are both td? The only difference should be the absorbtion rate of the carrier which should be minimal, or am I missing something.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This makes me want to run Trest next. With raloxifene right from the start. 75mg ace a day. Lol, jeez...
i ran TD up to 200 with derma and 100 with t ace..
nothing compares to injecting it..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wouldn't it still be the same since dermatrest and td trest ace are both td? The only difference should be the absorbtion rate of the carrier which should be minimal, or am I missing something.
i think i may have confused you.. im saying that if you were comparing injections then yes the math works out.. but because td's only get 30-40% of the product through the skin the math would be much different.. the same would still apply to the half lifes.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the 75 my e3d of the alpha ace wouldnt be the same as 100 ed of dermatrest. 225mg e3d would be closer to how that would work. Math wise it doesn't matter what the ester is it's how much you're putting in and how often is necessary to dose it. Keep the dose around the same maybe drop it a little bit lower but should be the same as you're running the dermatrest. I remember the dermatrest was tested and the contents were a little lower than what stated on the bottle so you're 7 Alpha maybe a little stronger. If you're using 75 everyday of dermatrest I would shoot for 60 of the ace ed. I would apply every day just to keep the level stable so you're not going up and down every 3 days.

I've been on a 125 milligrams per milliliter Prop for trt and just switched to trestolone acetate transdermal at 80 mg a day and it's strong as s***. Will probably drop down to 40 to 60 to replace my trt for a couple months and try to resensitize myself to the testosterone.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah the 75 my e3d of the alpha ace wouldnt be the same as 100 ed of dermatrest. Math wise it doesn't matter what the extra is it's how much you're putting in and how often is necessary to dose it. Keep the dose around the same maybe drop it a little bit lower but should be the same as you're running the dermatrest. I remember the dermatrest was tested and the contents were a little lower than what stated on the bottle so you're 7 Alpha maybe a little stronger. If you're using 75 everyday of dermatrest I would shoot for 60 of the ace ed. I would apply every day just to keep the level stable so you're not going up and down every 3 days.

I've been on a 125 milligrams per milliliter Prop for trt and just switched to trestolone acetate transdermal at 80 mg a day and it's strong as s***. Will probably drop down to 40 to 60 to replace my trt for a couple months and try to resensitize myself to the testosterone.
^^^^^this was along my line of thinking. Very informative thread....always open to being wrong here

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you buy some DMSO gel and rub it on the application area after the TD trest dries, you will absorb significantly more into your bloodstream.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you buy some DMSO gel and rub it on the application area after the TD trest dries, you will absorb significantly more into your bloodstream.
That's another good thing about PRE 7 alpha. The base is already DMSO. That stuff burns me up good though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been on a 125 milligrams per milliliter Prop for trt and just switched to trestolone acetate trans dermal at 80 mg a day and it's strong as s***. Will probably drop down to 40 to 60 to replace my trt for a couple months and try to re sensitize myself to the testosterone.
based on my experience, 30ish mgs per day TD is more than what you would get out of 200 mgs per week of test IM. Its plenty for cruising and frankly more than most beginners can handle.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
based on my experience, 30ish mgs per day TD is more than what you would get out of 200 mgs per week of test IM. Its plenty for cruising and frankly more than most beginners can handle.
Yeah honestly I was thinking 40ish for the cruise.... I wanted to try running it at 80 for a couple weeks to see how it goes. I immediately bought a few more bottles after a couple days lol. At 40mg ed w 30% absorption that's 84mg/week. 175 injectable is enough to grow off of and ive heard cruise dose of trest IM closer to 100-125 ew.

I know at 80 td acetate its kicking ass.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
fuck shit ass bitch

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ouch.
I feel like I must've missed something.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone run into painful shin and calf pumps with TD Trest. It's the only compound I've run were I've experienced this. Normally it's just lower back.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone run into painful shin and calf pumps with TD Trest. It's the only compound I've run were I've experienced this. Normally it's just lower back.
Not me.

Ryno94

Awards
Not me. I’ve felt amazing on it, no issues at all.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no but i have a distinct deficit in endurance and breathing capacity.. when i do cardio it feels like im training on the side of mt Everest

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried both pre and Olympus. Pre takes the cake for sure.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's another good thing about PRE 7 alpha. The base is already DMSO. That stuff burns me up good though.
Hey that's great to know! I've been looking at their stuff

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so yeah I do realize the absorption is not 100% but since we're comparing two of the same delivery system, I mean the basic idea still works that you don't have to dose daily. How much to take and how much is ACTUALLY in the blood of course won't be the same. Only injections ensure that. Absolutely.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
Great info gentlemen! @ LasserGoPewPew this is an amazing handle by the way.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember how long it took for Dermatrest to kick in. However, could it be used to kickstart a cycle?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
maybe if your dosing 50 mgs of oral MENT precursor for pre work out?

trest takes a min to hit ya unless used pre work out, so best bet would be a combo attack with an oral and a IM
as ACE hits pretty hard when injected..but i doubt your talking about taking a shot of trest right?

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
maybe if your dosing 50 mgs of oral MENT precursor for pre work out?

trest takes a min to hit ya unless used pre work out, so best bet would be a combo attack with an oral and a IM
as ACE hits pretty hard when injected..but i doubt your talking about taking a shot of trest right?
Correct. I meant using transdermal delivery.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes absolutely. Doesn't even take a week. This is from my experience with td trest ace though. I would assume dermatrest is just as quick.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea td im betting closer to the same as most stuff, 5 or 6 days.. you might see some composition changes and feel some estrogen before that but it doesnt kick in very fast compared to injecting ace. that stuff lets you know your on it in about a day.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what did you use? what was your experience with it like?
60-75mg PRE trest ace. Felt amazing and kicked in fast. Very rapid weight and strength gain. Only ran it 4 to 5 weeks though, I couldn't get the gyno under control. I will definitely run it again in the near future. I still have a bottle and a half left I didn't get to use.

EJDB17

Awards
Who doesn't love trest in all it's esters?! An awesome test base and great bulker! OP, how's it going with the msten and DMZ? I'm about to run it with mk677, superdrol and then finish out with S23

Ryno94

Awards
Who doesn't love trest in all it's esters?! An awesome test base and great bulker! OP, how's it going with the msten and DMZ? I'm about to run it with mk677, superdrol and then finish out with S23
That sounds like a great cycle. Love me some superdrol. It’s going great man, first time trying trest and it’s one of my favorite compounds now. I’m up to 50mg twice a day. End of week 4 and no lethargy or libido issues from dmz and msten. Been taking ralox and inhibit p from the beginning and have had no gyno issues at all. Almost zero bloat with 12.5mg eod exem.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That sounds like a great cycle. Love me some superdrol. It’s going great man, first time trying trest and it’s one of my favorite compounds now. I’m up to 50mg twice a day. End of week 4 and no lethargy or libido issues from dmz and msten. Been taking ralox and inhibit p from the beginning and have had no gyno issues at all. Almost zero bloat with 12.5mg eod exem.
Good call on the Inhibit P.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seems to be doing the trick! I have prami on hand but didn’t wanna use it unless absolutely necessary
prami is an absolute nightmare for me.. the **** is just impossible to deal with in my body.. not to mention talking to people who weren't there and weird hallucinations, cant stay awake ect ect.