Dorian Yates tribute thread (post pics, gifs, discussion)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just want to know what have you really contributed to this forum apart from these pics from the Internet. What are you here for?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Just want to know what have you really contributed to this forum apart from these pics from the Internet. What are you here for?
i provide motivation, for myself mostly, but if i can motivate others, i think that's great. i no longer give training advise, those days are over.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i provide motivation, for myself mostly, but if i can motivate others, i think that's great. i no longer give training advise, those days are over.
Dude.. if it’s self motivation, why post it here.. I am sure others can just google this if they want some motivation.. for real.. if you could give advice how to grow arms that would be beneficial to a few.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Dude.. if it’s self motivation, why post it here.. I am sure others can just google this if they want some motivation.. for real.. if you could give advice how to grow arms that would be beneficial to a few.
i will NOT give advice.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Then you have no purpose here.. This is a place where people help each other out, share knowledge.. not post pics..
i help others by motivating others with inspirational pics and gifs, and many thank me and appreciate my fine work

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was going to say these pictures are getting kind of weird.

I mean if it’s for motivation, why are you posting pictures of ifbb pros loaded up on steroids , mostly in contest shape ?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To add, there is also a pro bodybuilding section on this forum.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank goodness there is no more advise