Dorian Yates Original Workout Routine

Yoked.1990

Yoked.1990

Awards
Haven't seen much on Dorian Yates so far outside of his 1 max set Split routine he used during his Olympia reign, ex-Monday-Delts/traps/tris, Tues-Back/rear delts, Weds-Off, Thursday-Chest/Bis, Friday or Saturday-Legs. Now granted this routine is really a good one I've used it with personal success however after reading more about Dorian it was established in his older books from the 90's that he trained on a 3-4sets per exercise full body routine followed by an Upper/Lower split after three Weeks on the full body for the first three years before he won his first Olympia. This was really interesting and intriguing to me since I was looking for a change for my routine to prevent boredom, as well as stalling and this was right up my alley. The first intro routine is a three day a week full body split Mon, Weds, Fri which was followed by the Upper/Lower Which is also three days a week ex-Monday-Upper, Weds-Legs, Fri-Upper either repeat or reverse Monday the next week with Legs depending on your (Goals) and or weak points or Focus. So far I've had good success with this routine, here it is hope you guys enjoy it . Any questions let me know ill do my best to answer them promptly.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450348759.970647.jpg

Also I'll attach some of his other routines in case you're not familiar with Dorian Yates or are just looking for new training routines.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450348834.393294.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450348993.351831.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450349017.160757.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450349052.197499.jpg