Don't know what to do, in a rough spot, ladies & gentlemen..feel free to chime in

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Thanksgiving break has proved me right. She says she has changed, that certain things have happened to make her realize the mistake she made. She broke down balling with me (her most honest moment of truth). She also said some other relevant things about regretting not trying harder, etc.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You spoke with her?

Hey, I just thought of something - that is completely and totally contrary to what everyone recommended. What do you know!!!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
She came to my house. We're both in the same city (Miami) for Thanksgiving break. I was home thanks to my recent purchase of an Xbox 360 & Gears of War (in which mullet made me his little whore in a couple of nights ago) lol.

EDIT: I couldn't just leave her outside & not answer the door. My car was outside anyways so she knew I was home. I think even if I would've done that she wouldn't have dropped it there. She seemed like she really wanted to talk. She also said she had been calling & texting me for a few days telling me this, then I told her I had changed my number & didn't get any of them.