Dont know if any of you seen this on Dr. Oz...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
He offered "hope" and some hype. I think he's guilty of using too strong of language to describe the effects of these herbs. If that's a crime, then just about every supp company owner and reps will be rounded up and put on trial."There can be no true despair without hope."-Bane

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much you want to be this sharpens scrutiny of the supplement industry as a target again.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about "sharpen" per se, as the powers that be are always on the lookout for an angle... but he's certainly being made an example of. He definitely should have been more cautious in making those claims.

Balaclava

Awards
The 'No Effort, No exercise' banners/angle Oz threw out when supporting certain weight loss supps kinda lowered his overall legitimacy in my eyes.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 'No Effort, No exercise' banners/angle Oz threw out when supporting certain weight loss supps kinda lowered his overall legitimacy in my eyes.
Almost everything he says scares the hell outa me! Hes a cardiac physician I believe but really it doesn't matter what kind, I'm sure hes a damn good physician, but be a physician. Don't try to be the lords savior on earth..

Mike

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He is a male Oprah and the supplement stores love him because the ladies will come in droves to buy out whatever product he is pushing. I think part of the concern is his influence and that people will go and start ingesting anything he tells people to. The only thing he is really guilty of is hype.