Dont kill me--Whats the Best PH stack avail. Now!

docholliday35

Awards
First of all im new to this site, looks very informative. I was on another site for quite a while but now my internet wont let me. Anyway, I need some good advice on a good PH stack and Cpt thats available now. I have use M1T about 5-years ago and it did really good for me, but of course its banned. Im looking to go home in a couple of months and i want to put on some mass before then. I am 6' 185 pretty lean. I've been working out for about 5-months heavy again, im currently taking NOShogun, and taking protein with about pretty good diet. I've been reading allot of threads and i just cant pin down anybody thats about my size and trying to put on just Mass mostly. I am running out of time so any advice would be much appreciated. I wont ask anymore of these questions cause i know how y'all feel about writing these over and over, just out a time. Thanks for and advice in advance.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
only 5 months back in the gym? my suggestion is to look into ur diet and not go near steroids

docholliday35

Awards
yeah your right, i've been lifting since about 03, but just lately hitting it hard. Im a really hard gainer and i really liked what M1t did for me. I would just like to add maybe 7-10lbs lean muscle. When i get back from my leave then back to normal lifting and eating right. Any suggestions, or any forums that might help me, I've been looking for about a week now and i cant seem to find the right one. The ones i do find are out of date and they are banned. Age 36 by the way

abuleh

Awards
I'd say Epistane and clones would do good to you and put on a couple of lbs.
I am 35 by the way and in my 3rd week of an Epi cycle. Gained 8 solid lbs so far and just bumped the dose up to 40mg.

Dosing scheme was 20,30,30,40 and I might extend to 5 or 6 wks since I am still feeling great.

You should think about a good PCT though and I would recommend using Nolva at 20,20,10,10

~abuleh

docholliday35

Awards
thanks Abuleh, i'll start researching it. Have you heard anything about 3AD, i've read a few posts on it with some good results, seems kinda pricey for everything i need with it. Maybe its just cause i haven't done a cycle since 05. What other supps you taking with your Epistane?

asoulecpt

Awards
Depending on how much time you have, since your running out of time, it might not be a good idea to start a cycle, since you really want to prepare and not rush anything. It would be in your best interest to preload your body with certain supps 2 weeks out.

Hawthorn @ 1200mg
B-complex @ 1 cap
Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle (Milk thistle, NAC, r-ALA) @ 4 tablets
C-1000 (Vitamin C) @ 4g
Policosanol @ 20mg
Saw Palmetto @ 320mg

Now I have never personally taken Epi but I have read many good threads on it. It's very mild, so it's not oober harsh on the body. Which would be good since you haven't cycled anything in years. I've taken Stenbolone in the past and had great results with it, I put on about 10 lbs. dry. Although, it's very toxic and to say the least I had a lot of "negative aggression" aka I was a crazy ******* and it hurt my social life. I'm currently on Phera right now and I love it. I've had nothing but "positive aggression" and my gains are great. I started it at 20 mgs for the first 2 weeks and notice some gains and then bumped it to 30 mg the 3rd week and notice a huge difference. In my last week I will bump to 40 mg to finish it off. I suggest when taking anything for the first time, start off low and see how your body reacts and go from there.

Since Epi is milder, I would say 30/30/30/30 mg would be straight.

Now Remember, you wont gain a thing without proper diet. If your not eating enough the Epi won't work.

Also, what does your PCT look like?

projecthatch9

Awards
I was eating like a mac truck when I was on epi. Really made my appetite go crazy.

When you say you're taking protein with about a pretty good diet, what is a pretty good diet to you?

Not trying to be an ass, but maybe you thinking you're a hard gainer is because you need help with your diet. Again, not trying to be an ass, but there's not point in hitting any type of PH or AAS if you haven't reached your potential yet, or gotten close to it.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
take a natty sup like RPM or another pre-workout stimulant, get your diet in check and then blast it an aas. Once all thats in check is when itll actually be worth it, otherwise youll prob gain like 3-5 lbs and waste your $$$$

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
I lot of people will likely disagree with me on this one but Im a big fan of a combination of PH and long cycles, Im curently running M-drol and taking methyl test as a pre-work out boost,I have 4 days to go then I will be taking magna drol for a further 4 weeks after that I will ever start pct or use dbol,

For any cyle make sure you allways have nolva on hand I would not run anything if I dont have a good stock of nolva

docholliday35

Awards
I appreciate all the replies and help from y'all. Im going to do some more research and see what i think i need to do. I know i can improve my diet, i eat really good just probably not quite enough throughout the day. I haven't figgured my intake yet on average. But will look into this Epistane more and see what i can find on PCT for it, i know i had trouble finding Nolva or Clomid the last time. So i dont know yet, but like i said thank y'all for the suggestions.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I lot of people will likely disagree with me on this one but Im a big fan of a combination of PH and long cycles, Im curently running M-drol and taking methyl test as a pre-work out boost,I have 4 days to go then I will be taking magna drol for a further 4 weeks after that I will ever start pct or use dbol,

For any cyle make sure you allways have nolva on hand I would not run anything if I dont have a good stock of nolva
i would hate to have your liver right now...

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i would hate to have your liver right now...
The liver is one organ that can recover from a lot of stress, I knew someone who had half there liver removed and it grew back as good as knew, I allways use milkthisle on cycle before and after I very rarly get any problems

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
hope you're on hcg... cuz after 6 weeks the test levels are a lot harder to bring back... good luck tho

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Im on SUS500 (GET) and Halotest 25 (Powerlab) along with a high cal diet and some other support supps (multivitamin, creatine, NO ect. and im up 10 lbs in two weeks!

j rad

j rad

Awards

This guy cant be serious

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Oh hes serious. that dude will never get his natty test levels back..or his balls for that fact unless hes got a warehouse full of HCG...

G Force

Banned
Awards
Recovery depends on a lot of factors. I've known some people who have employed full blown PCTs after moderate cycles and have lost most of their gains and became flabbier each passing day. I've also known about 3 people who have run very heavy cycles of real gear (not these mild PHs) and have kept almost everything without PCT.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
This guy cant be serious
I am serious and yes I have run real gear like this and had no problems, First time I ran M1T I used no liver suplements and no pct I kept most of the gains too, like G forse said its different for everyone,

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aahhhhhh? I dont know guys.....seems pretty over the top for me... I mean Im down for getting nuts but this sht is fckn outrageous!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
diesel x Supplements 9
General Chat 110
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 8