Don't Call It A Comeback! White Flood Classic Loggers Search Thread!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You all asked for it and now the preworkout that started our entire line up and got us a dedicated cult following is now back! We're excited to reintroduce the original White Flood which will now be called
White Flood Classic!

(The OG triple OG formula :D)​

HOW TO SCORE A BOTTLE?
In honor of this flashback release we like to give 8 people a full sized bottle in return for a month long log. In order to be eligible and possibly selected all you have to do is TELL US WHY YOU WOULD LIKE A BOTTLE? Simple right? Chosen loggers will get to pick between the flavors of Juicy Watermelon, Raspberry Lemonade and Electric Lemonade :D

Logging Details:
1. Must do a month long log with a minimum of 3 post per week in the Supplement Logs section
2. Must do a final review in the log and in the Product Review section

Requirements:
1) Must be 18 years of age or older
2) Must have over 200 posts
3) Products are not for resale
5) USA Address only
6) Must not have any medical issue and not taking any medical or recreational drugs
7) Logger's search will end 9/17/17 at 11:59PM

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity for some guys. Get in this.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be happy to log, electirc lemonade, can you make an exception for 200 posts?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have always wanted to try this, i am currently using Outlier Nutrition's Deviation and would love to run this.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be happy to log, electirc lemonade, can you make an exception for 200 posts?
I'd love to make an exception for you but then I would have to make an exception for everybody. If I did that, then it's possible I get a person that isn't on the forum often, take the product and bail, ect.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha, figured that would be the case, only 114 more posts!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha, figured that would be the case, only 114 more posts!
Thanks for understanding, man.

There will always be upcoming promo's from us so keep your eyes peeled. Ask some of the forum veterans here and they'll vouch that we do some good logs, promos, and giveaways. I'll have them posted up in the company promo section and in the Controlled Labs section.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This one is a one-scooper, folks - so excited to see it back with the throwback label!

Killcure666

Awards
Never tried the old white floods but I bought a tub of the current white flood after getting a sample of it and it's been my staple pre workout since! I'm curious to see how this compares as this formula is a bit different.

I'm a stimulant lover and science geek and would love to log this for you guys. I'm willing to put up detailed posts 3-5 times per week on my workouts with this product. I've used a variety of pre workouts throughout the years and would consider myself a connoisseur of pre workouts.

Raspberry lemonade!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love a bottle. Literally the second preworkout I ever used after no xplode and had some of the best workouts of my life using this stuff. Enjoyed all the formulas since but this one and the beet root were my two favorites. Watermelon or electric lemonade would both be my flavor picks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one is a one-scooper, folks - so excited to see it back with the throwback label!
The old scooper was half this size right? Pretty sure I used to do two scoops but it was a 50 serving tub.

Edit-maybe it was a single scoop. Been too long lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see this making its way back!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So glad to see there’s back. This is a personal favorite of mine from so many years ago

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old scooper was half this size right? Pretty sure I used to do two scoops but it was a 50 serving tub.

Edit-maybe it was a single scoop. Been too long lol
totally agree...this was such a great Pre. Loved the lemonade.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
PLEASE PICK ME!!!

I have only heard about the OG formula and unfortunately never got to try it! I have used 2 of your other White Flood formulas with good success, but heard from others THIS formula was the best by far. I am a pre workout junkie and have tried pretty much every thing on the market. I would love to give this formula a go and log it to compare it to the other best pre workouts on the market today. I have a ton of controlled labs products, including about a year's supply of orange triad and about 6 months worth of your reds and greens superfood powder! So hopefully ill get an opportunity to log this for the AM family :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure I still have a bunch of labels from this in my cupboard lol.

Great opportunity.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only sampled it before and it was the new formula because it looks way different. I left my reviews for the sample packets here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/280310-controlled-labs-free-9.html

Surprised not a lot of people are jumping in on this. I would like a bottle and log for you to see how this compares to what I tested before! Interested to see how I respond to the eNo blend. I personally respond well to 6+grams of L-citrulline for pumps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I logged the og years ago....I think white flood came out around 2008!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to log this. Been off stims for quite a while now just dosing my PowerMax xt intra workout so I'm refreshed and ready to see how it works.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Would also love to log this. I have been looking for a new pre workout and this is perfect timing.

I lift 4 times a week and under differing circumstances so I would be logging those 4 times a week. It's also been forever, years in fact since I've logged anything and this would help me get great at writing again.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to log this! Controlled labs products and I go way back.
Original White Flood! this is a flashback. to be honest I can't even remember its been so long.
Heck I still use my Controlled Labs stacking cap I got a long time ago.Never found one that fits this good. hell it still looks new!

No problem logging, Done a few logs on AM. lol

Even got this on my workout playlist!
ll.jpg

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll post up the names soon! Also be on the lookout for our promo. I'll link here when I get it up.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killcure666
Afi140
ZachH
Mowglismi
Studhorse
R1balla
rambo679

Send me your (U.S. Only) shipping information and your flavor of choice.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killcure666
Afi140
ZachH
Mowglismi
Studhorse
R1balla
rambo679

Stoked for this one.

Killcure666

Awards
YAHH cant wait to get started. I predict some wicked workouts in my near future!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killcure666
Afi140
ZachH
Mowglismi
Studhorse
R1balla
rambo679

PM coming! Thanks again! Hyde i'm ready to get flooded!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, you won't be dissapointed in my run on sentences

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PM coming! Thanks again! Hyde i'm ready to get flooded!
Me too - my tub hit the UPS store this morning after training! Looks like Sunday morning is about to get lit

I'll let you all know how it goes

Killcure666

Awards
Me too - my tub hit the UPS store this morning after training! Looks like Sunday morning is about to get lit

I'll let you all know how it goes
How'd the workout go?!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine. I’ll start tonight and post link to log.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How'd the workout go?!
Used it twice now, between samples I'm using up from the Olympia, and WF is my favorite between that & 3 other new preworkouts hitting the market right now.

WF Classic was probably the "weakest" of the 4, but the energy was smoothest and lasted as long or longer than others. The taste is good but not as tastey as the Reborn was, and much better than 2 of the 3 other products I sampled. It didn't mandate a preWO bathroom trip like the original WF and didn't give me any awful BA tingles like some of the samples, nor did it make me poor sweat just from stimulation.

Easily had the best training on WF - just felt ready and didn't crash. It did the job perfectly with no downsides. I can't say that for the others.

Killcure666

Awards
Lucky! I'm still waiting on mine, maybe it will arrive today but I'll put up a log as soon as I get it

Killcure666

Awards
Just got mine in the mail! I will have my log up in a couple hours

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine as well. Will have it up in a couple days. Want to get it all set up and the next few days are going to be hectic. Cracked it open for a smell and it definitely has that electric lemonade smell :)