Don't Buy IDS Nutrition!!!

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Here is some info from massnutrition.com on a recent lab analysis of IDS's products.

Here at Mass Nutrition we are always looking out for the best interest of our customers. We act, so to speak, as the "watchdog" in the supplement industry letting you know which products really work and which are garbage. Saying this, we recently received a report from an independent lab regarding the protein powder made from the company IDS. It has come to our attention not only through the lab assay shown below but also from two other very reputable laboratories that IDS has been cheating us the consumer and putting way less protein than they claim on the label. The sample test of their Multi-Pro Whey Isolate reveals only 6 grams of protein per scoop where it it is supposed to have 23 grams. To make matters worse, the assay also shows the protein is loaded with sugar having over 8 grams of sugar while the label claims 1.5 grams. Not to mention that the sodium was way off and the protein that it did have in there was only whey protein concentrate and not isolate.

We are very displeased with this information and embarrassed that we represented this company and pushed their line. We are immediately liquidating their entire line of products because our reasoning is if they are doing this to their protein, they are most likely skimming on the rest of their supplements including all their prohormones. Mass Nutrition apologizes on behalf of IDS for their deception and we promise to continue to always protect our customers at all costs.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
wish more companies would get tested.. never really know who you can trust...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1fast did a lab analysis on their 1AD product as compared to Ergopharm and if I remember correctly if was also pretty shakey, guess thats why their prices tend to be on the cheaper side.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
It is definitely worth paying a little more for other brands if IDS is skimping that much. That is flat out lying about their content.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1fast did a lab analysis on their 1AD product as compared to Ergopharm and if I remember correctly if was also pretty shakey, guess thats why their prices tend to be on the cheaper side.
I remember this, the 1AD tested to like 35mg when it was labeled 100mg per cap..

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't find that on thier website. Can you post a link to the web site that did the lab test?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boy, did I screw up..... all these abbreviated company names tend to get a bit confusing at times. :think: The lab analysis was done with HDT's 1AD not IDS. Sorry for the mistake. :frustrate Anyway, here's the link.
http://www.1fast400.com/?articleID=4

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I remember this, the 1AD tested to like 35mg when it was labeled 100mg per cap..
I read that too on 1 fast I believe. It doesn't look like they carry and IDS any more.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Did mass nutr. take that off their web site? I noticed that don't have the IDS protein but the information about the lab test isn't there.