Done with Superplexx Extreme cycle!

xmusclex

xmusclex

Awards
I bought a few bottles from friend of Superplexx Extreme before the ban. I thought that I would give it a try. It has three different clones which consist of Tren, Phera-Plex, Epistane and milk thistle. I stopped today after a three week run. First week when I ran it, I felt good, increased appetite, gained 6lbs and good strength gains. Second week I gained another 2lbs, strength going up, appetite was ok, started feeling tired and lethergic, nipples were getting sore. So I started some Arimidex at 1mg per day for the sore nips. Third week no weight gain, but noticed a little fatloss, feeling more tired and lethergic throughout day, started to get insomnia, nipples are still sore. So after three weeks I decided to stop. The side effects were outweighing the benefits at that point. I was wondering if anybody here ran these compounds together. Why did I get sore nips if none of these are suppose to aromatize? Why did I feel real tired and lethergic throughout day? For now I'm just going to run arimidex til nipple soreness goes away. Is there anything else I should run for recovery? should I run some sort of PCT?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Put some clomid to the pct, this doesn't only aply to this cycle but to EVERY cycle as you'll always end up with your natural testosterone suppressed. And don't think that runing arimidex will be the same as taking a SERM as arimidex surely will rise your testosterone levels but by lowering your estrogen levels when what you should be looking for after any cycle is getting your hormonal profile stablized, which is something you could only do with a SERM not an AI as arimidex.
About the nipple sensivity, you should already know before doing your cycle that because Tren is a progestin it could cause some nipple soreness and in some cases cause progestin-related gyno. The lethargy, I guess is because it's a common side of Phera, if I remember right is something related with glycogen usage by the muscle but someone with more knowledge will sure answer to that question;)

xmusclex

xmusclex

Awards
Thanks Bro, I have clomid on hand. I'll start running that. I've ran tren with test. in the past quite a few times with no problems. Also ran phera a couple times buy itself with no problems. It's probably just the combo that doesn't mix right with me.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but if I were you I wouldn't guide by the sides that you experience as some things as cholesterol levels or testosterone levels below the ones you started the cycle although you don't feel lack of libido or major weakness it may occur and its better to be safe than sorry;)
It could be from the mix or from the clone, perhaps it's like superdrol (methasterone) clones: all of them seem to change in their effectiveness regardless the isomer thing;)

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude tren, epi, and pplex are all known to have issues with prolactin

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving: