Donating blood/ plasma while on gear

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe to donate blood/ plasma while on gear? I know the guy from excel male and dr tony huge say its good to donate blood as hematocrit gets elevated with high test levels. But is donating plasma still safe?

Not sure what plasma even does but i dont want to risk any cardiac issues/ concerns when i could just hold off.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why donate plasma? I’d just do a whole blood donation

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In theory, one MD said this... If you are in middle of test and what not more cycle, and you give blood donation. If a pregnant woman recieves this blood, fetus could have a sex change. Crazy, huh?
This is not my opinion, just quote, but somehow is logical

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In theory, one MD said this... If you are in middle of test and what not more cycle, and you give blood donation. If a pregnant woman recieves this blood, fetus could have a sex change. Crazy, huh?
I doubt that

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
.... By adding male hormones a baby wil not change from XX to XY... I dont even think it will have any virilisation sides.. But cant know that

Slapoyjoe

Peer reviewed sources, please...

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
The blood is tested so if it were a risk, the blood would be tested for excess androgen's as well as all the other stuff they test it for.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If high hematocrit or RBC is your concern, you should be donating whole blood anyway, not plasma. Plasma donation can take 30mins+, whole blood over in 5mins.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The blood is tested so if it were a risk, the blood would be tested for excess androgen's as well as all the other stuff they test it for.
I don’t think they test for androgens; mainly just diseases and whatnot

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If that is true, it’s kinda crazy to think that somebody can possibly receive donated blood that is full of tren, anadrol and all kinds of **** lol. Maybe some meth too

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theres approx 5litres of blood in your body. The relative volume of AAS oil to total blood volume is tiny, especially given you only donate a fraction of your total blood volume anyway (so, youre likewise only donating a fraction of your AAS blood volume).

There is no way a reciever will end up getting blood levels anywhere near approaching the donor. Its impossible. Also, add in the fact they get an "acute" dose of your blood, and are not recieving a constant (multiple days) supply of AAS-tainted blood.

We may as well claim a single dose of 50mg tren is effective.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I phrase things a bit retardly when I get too stonned (Accidental edible overdose) , what I meant to say was (If the androgen's in the blood were a danger to others or featus's health they would test for them. Because they would know about the practice of steroids users donating blood to get their RBC dow and have blood tested for androgens because of that.)

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I phrase things a bit retardly when I get too stonned (Accidental edible overdose) , what I meant to say was (If the androgen's in the blood were a danger to others or featus's health they would test for them. Because they would know about the practice of steroids users donating blood to get their RBC dow and have blood tested for androgens because of that.)
And since they don't test for it it's not a problem.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I CANT WITH THIS THREAD. I JUST CANT...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If high hematocrit or RBC is your concern, you should be donating whole blood anyway, not plasma. Plasma donation can take 30mins+, whole blood over in 5mins.
This. You lose negligible amount of RBCs from plasma donation. In fact, theoretically it would make RBC more concentrated much like being dehydrated with high RBC makes for more dangerous blood viscosity...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You get money for plasma! You’ll be fine just make sure your Bp is in range or they won’t allow you to donate

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
My coworker donates plasma twice a week for 80$