Donald Trump running for president

There is a saying, “when all else fails they take you to war”

I do wonder if Trump see’s attempting to finish this (not possible lol) before the elections rather than waiting after????
 
Literally all that I train to

I used to go right to the hood on the 90s and buy tapes, had PA speakers on my back seat too with a big amp. Still have a whole bucket of tapes have lost many back in the day too, people don’t give shyt or steal them out my car!!!!

IMG_4120.webp
 
This plague is BS. Doxycyline kills it, 98%+ survivability.

Then how come that Russian lab worker died?????? Why the lockdown and the secrecy??

Truth be told - The Russians have been weaponizing the plague and ebola since at least the 1970's.
This death at a lab could very well be from a weaponized variant of the plague that is not so easy to survive.
Maybe antibiotic resistant?

Because it seems pretty damn certain that doxycycline didn't save THIS lab worker....

Just sayin'....
 
Last edited:

meme.webp


Ummmmm, that meme works both ways.
Another form of intelligence you seem to have missed. LOL

The moon landing was absolutely real. You somehow missed that. The greatest human achievement of the 20th century!!

You see things others do not.... BECAUSE you are crazy!

How about the pattern of conspiracy kooks seeing jew-hating conspiracies everywhere they look.

A pattern "so obvious" that you deny it....

LOLOLOL
 
There you go, many of us knew this years ago, many people found out after Trump covered himself up and his cronies over the Epstein files....its time MAGAtards finally close the chapter on the life of "draining the swamp."

In before: "I dont mind paying a price to stop Iran from obtaining nukes they likely already have, thats more imporant that draining the swamp" RRROOOFFLLLLL!!!!
------
"I could have done very bad things to Hillary Clinton. I could have done very, very bad things to Joe Biden. I could have done very bad things to Barack Hussein Obama. I thought it was inappropriate to do so."
"I've had my shot, and still do, at Biden. At Hillary. At Hussein Obama. And I've had plenty of people, let's go get them. I said, no, you can't do that to the presidency."


View attachment 263626
 
View attachment 263646

Ummmmm, that meme works both ways.
Another form of intelligence you seem to have missed. LOL

The moon landing was absolutely real. You somehow missed that. The greatest human achievement of the 20th century!!

You see things others do not.... BECAUSE you are crazy!

How about the pattern of conspiracy kooks seeing jew-hating conspiracies everywhere they look.

A pattern "so obvious" that you deny it....

LOLOLOL
The Moooooon

Were back to that!!!!

Lmao
 
And people roll their eyes when I call Zionists religious Jihadi’s wanting to rule the Earth who view us as just animals.

IMG_4123.webp

IMG_4122.webp
 
Screenshot_20261008_142651_Instagram.webp
 
They want us to believe thos is the same person lmao


This is Trumps homegurl
 
He.....wasnt......Muslim....

He.....was......a......Jew........

And, he hated Christ....that much is clear
Talmudic scriptures behind him in his office...and we all know what those say about Christ 😬

EDIT:

And, Mother Mary
 
Last edited:
Screenshot_20261008_145856_Instagram.webp
 
Back
Top