I just saw this bro....wild sh1t
I just saw this bro....wild sh1t
Where will the conspiracy guys go with this? Will joooos be at fault? Claims of false flag? Secret space lasers.....
Or does bad sh1t sometimes just happen?![]()
But the moonI just saw this bro....wild sh1t
Do they really have space lasers? Thats pretty awesome, if trueWhere will the conspiracy guys go with this? Will joooos be at fault? Claims of false flag? Secret space lasers.....
Or does bad sh1t sometimes just happen?![]()
That all started with me when I used to be BAM's BFF and he go on ranting about all the Goebbels material he memorized by heart. I posted in here for many years about the Star Wars program under Reagan, how the US Government has had lasers/deathray-tech in space since the 70's or earlier and provided countless evidence to back my claims. These days everything I talked about it becoming more and more mainstream.Do they really have space lasers? Thats pretty awesome, if true
Do they really have space lasers? Thats pretty awesome, if true
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲:
They have death ray tech that Nikoli Tesla developed in the early 1900's, thats all the info the FBI raided his home stole when he passed away. Thats why I flat out drop on floor laughing when MAGAtards be all apeshyt ballistic over some harmless bearded cartoon characters getting what they already likely have already and impossible to stop/remove.That's the question really... is it true? Getting close on a small scale I would imagine. Trump recently announced the US Space force now has weapons in space. But no word on what those might be.... low power lasers could potentially "blind" other satellites. But it takes a sh1t-tonne of power to fry something with a laser, so unclear if we are there yet.
The dream of functional space lasers goes all the way back to Reagan's "Star Wars Defense Initiative", but no effective space laser weapon has ever been demonstrated.
I see the US Navy trying to put a laser on a nuclear powered destroyer, but even that barely has enough spare power to function. Getting close, but limited real world success that they can show. Same for army units with truck mounted lasers.
Drones are a little target and a huge headache. When laser weapons finally become real, we will see drones getting shot down. Which is right around the edge of where we are now.
If we actually had powerful lasers in space that could shoot down a missile, for example, the government wouldn't be using multi-million dollar Patriots and THAAD's to shoot at every incoming Iranian missile.
So I don't think we are quite there yet...
Then again they can pulverize the WTC into dust, blast out Building 7 over some candle fires, make cell phone calls in 2001 over farmland, and cavemen able to fly jumbo jets in impossible to do maneuvers into the Pentagon data office and most of the sheep still fall for it.So the theory requires hundreds of passengers, airline employees, medical staff, investigators, three countries’ aviation systems, flight-tracking services, journalists, physical aircraft damage, hospital records, radar data, and official documents to all be coordinated perfectly without anyone exposing it.
There is alot of money to be made rebuilding them. There is alot of money to be made replenishing our weapons supplies There is ALOT of money be stolen from us to pay for it so there is ALOT of incentive to keep doing it, and people keep voting for this system. There is no money to be made with no wars and no money to be made when the infrastructure matures. Speaking for them of course and Trump's incentive to keep the military industrial complex status quo going and expanding it.Lol I know....I wanted to get you riled up
BUT, the word is our bases in the GCC are destroyed
Lol I know....I wanted to get you riled up
BUT, the word is our bases in the GCC are destroyed
Ya'll lost the Iranian war, it was supposed to last a few weeks and /end story....actually ya'll claimed you won last year with the bigger false claim you annihilated Iran's nuclear war program (I was the one in here claiming they aint do shyt and not prove shyt!) that was a lie. Its 8 months later, and those who got us into a 20 year war in Afghanistan that was supposed to last a few weeks to replace the Taliban with the Taliban are only replacing the Ayatollah with the Ayatollah in Iran and their nuclear wmd's program are on schedule, actually they likely have more motivation than ever to complete it or advance it if they dont as I suspect have it already.We are winning!
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
The Plague will delay the MID TERMS!!!!!!
This plague is BS. Doxycyline kills it, 98%+ survivability.
This plague is BS. Doxycyline kills it, 98%+ survivability.
In addition this came from a lab so who know what they were really doing if they were working on bio weapons or something else like gain of function research like the US did in China.This plague is BS. Doxycyline kills it, 98%+ survivability.
Im hearing we landed on the moon back in the day? Any truth to this?In addition this came from a lab so who know what they were really doing if they were working on bio weapons or something else like gain of function research like the US did in China.