Donald Trump running for president

I mean yeah, but if they refuse to pass the save act, keep mail in ballots, and keep connected machines....

I'm asking how do we fix those problems NOW? For this election? If we let it ride, they cheat, they win, and it's game over.

Maybe something extreme is needed.
extreme? Like just kill everyone who disagrees with you? That's the way of Israel so I guess it makes sense to you...
 
I used to think like you. Then I realized my libertarian vote is truly a waste, and that you can't let perfection get in the way of progress. Right now, the left is the threat, and we need to eliminate that. Baby steps are progress. If the left wins, you'll never get anything you want, ever again.
Correction.......the left and right are the threats...........
 
I protect women and kids.
38,000 women and girls and some 20,000 children died in Gaza over people like you with a drunken stupor obsession with yourselves and your jihadi political cult and that is called protecting women and kids.

Clearly, since you have already declared that just a "couple of deaths" last week (I think you deleted that now I cant find it!) the only women and kids you care about are Zionists and the sheep ya'll control to run your little empire. But your proud of fighting in Iran because you claim not to be scared. Ya'll rhino war mongers are responsible for blowing up 120 children and still have the nerve to claim your protecting women and kids and other women and children across that country.

You aint protecting shyt, your literally only protecting the very leaders of the mass murdering death cult that kills your VERY OWN PEOPLE to promote their own political agenda.
 
38,000 women and girls and some 20,000 children died in Gaza over people like you with a drunken stupor obsession with yourselves and your jihadi political cult and that is called protecting women and kids.

Clearly, since you have already declared that just a "couple of deaths" last week (I think you deleted that now I cant find it!) the only women and kids you care about are Zionists and the sheep ya'll control to run your little empire. But your proud of fighting in Iran because you claim not to be scared. Ya'll rhino war mongers are responsible for blowing up 120 children and still have the nerve to claim your protecting women and kids and other women and children across that country.

You aint protecting shyt, your literally only protecting the very leaders of the mass murdering death cult that kills your VERY OWN PEOPLE to promote their own political agenda.
Modern day Holocaust taking place....u would think @poison would be an little empathetic
 
Modern day Holocaust taking place....u would think @poison would be an little empathetic

We need to pile up all the 20,000 dead bodies of innocent children and an addition 20,000 innocent women into a single pile and force every Rhino Warhawk Zionist both in Israel and Washington DC to walk around the dead bodies for 24 hours and have this all documented on video so history can judge these satanic people as we have the Nazi’s.
 
Last edited:
We need to pile up all the 20,000 dead bodies of innocent children and an addition 20,000 innocent women into a single pile and force every Rhino Warhawk Zionist both on Israel and Washington DC to walk around the dead bodies for 24 hours and have this all documented on video so history can judge these satanic people as we have the Nazi’s.
💯 I agree
 
I thought that this alone was enough for MAGAtards to move on from this big government Constitution hating blowtard but but but Kaammmmaallaaaaa LMFAO they werent the only 2 choices, the only reason they were the "2" choices is because thats what they gave and forced down the sheeps throats.

 
Polymarket now has Demokraps 91% chance winning the House....Ya'll big government rhino warkawk Epstein class MAGAtards got nothing to blame but yourselves (those who have taken personal accountability for their mistake props.) Ya'll just suck dont even know what the flying faq the Constitution says.

 
1790630630048.webp

1790630675456.webp
 
Back
Top