Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You’re the only one who doesn’t understand what they are saying.
You must be one of those sheep that actually believes one of the hijackers passports flew out of his pocket through the giant fireball and landed safely on the rubble....but 4 indestructible black boxes all disappeared on the same day, LMFAO everybody in here knows your on Dick's payroll, just stop!!!!!

So Nodus1 by logical standards would wrap is important documants inside a few pieces of paper rather than a steel indestructible fireproof box. RRROOOFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow the science:

Black boxes are tested to withstand
Crash survivability - 3400G's impact for 6.5 milliseconds.
Crush test - 5000lbs at all sides for 5 minutes.
Pierce test - 500lb hardened steel pin dropped from 10 feet.
Fire test - 2000F degrees for 1 hour, 500F degrees for 10 hrs.
Water immersion - 20,000 feet deep.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New York State hard at work arresting the “real criminals” for practicing their 2nd amendment rights and right to self defense.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They never should have printed a single penny during the CCP virus, it really set the standard really bad. I was in here opposing it warning of the consequences if heavy inflation from day 1 but people didn’t believe me and were asking me what I’m doing with my the money I’m getting. I was like, I’m putting it in my savings to help offset the future cost of it being given to me, duh. At the end of the day people got chicken feed and the rich got richer, the deep state got bigger.

I just wish I knew how to play the stock market and crypto market back then, I’d likely be a millionaire today.
how much Covid money did you receive? I got nothing

• Haha
Reactions: ax1
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got laid off twice: 2 months, then 5 months. The 2 month one I got the $600 extra/week. The other 5 months I got the $300 extra/week. You can't stuff that much money into circulation in unproductive ways and not expect dollars to be worthless!
You got $600 EXTRA a month, and then later you got $300 extra per month????

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually, it was per pay period: Every 2 weeks! They took away our ability to go to work and then tried to bribe us! Luckily, we make tooling for health care and military businesses and I got back to work. Millions lost their jobs and others tried to milk the "bonus" pay and were replaced by those that wanted to work.
I hate what "the Federal Government" is, right now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much Covid money did you receive? I got nothing
I dont remember the amount, it was those stupid payments they sent to everybody. I kept working though the entire time but very fortunate they didnt also make it illegal for me to work. What a disaster the whole thing turned out to be in terms of both economical but especially political psychology.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
US politicians are benefiting personally from the Israel-Hamas war, as well as the Ukraine war.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You got $600 EXTRA a month, and then later you got $300 extra per month????
out here the cutoff was about $30/hour.
if you made more than $30/hour then you would make more sense working
if you made less than $30/hour then you would make equal to, or greater than, your working income by staying home and collecting checks.

people making $30-34/hr still found it beneficial to stay home and collect the covid checks because they were saving gas money/commutes.

My buddy did windshield installations and found he was making like $1200/month more on covid checks staying home for 6 or 8 months than he did going to work, so he lived it up and played golf non stop collecting more money in his sabbatical than he did in work.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr. Science x Meme. Good work. Hard hitting stuff, just like the other junk you post.
Well I tried the scientific route and provided more than enough evidence that water is water, but I guess that wasnt your forte in middle school. Then I decided to reach out to you using the Romper Room route, I think Im finally getting somewhere.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I tried the scientific route and provided more than enough evidence that water is water, but I guess that wasnt your forte in middle school. Then I decided to reach out to you using the Romper Room route, I think Im finally getting somewhere.
You went the scientific route? lol. You cherry picked a handful of erroneous eyewitness accounts and then conveniently forgot to explain or present evidence about how three of the busiest buildings in Manhattan were wired for demolition without detection. Calling that scientific is like calling your buddy, Jack Hamburger, a viable Presidential candidate. 🤣🤣🤣

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You went the scientific route? lol. You cherry picked a handful of erroneous eyewitness accounts and then conveniently forgot to explain or present evidence about how three of the busiest buildings in Manhattan were wired for demolition without detection. Calling that scientific is like calling your buddy, Jack Hamburger, a viable Presidential candidate. 🤣🤣🤣
They had 14-18 months of elevator maintenance/repairs going on prior to the buildings collapse….I guess you think the Las Vegas shooting was carried out by a line gunman-

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They had 14-18 months of elevator maintenance/repairs going on prior to the buildings collapse….I guess you think the Las Vegas shooting was carried out by a line gunman-
I’ll add in brother Marvin Bush had his company take over security at the WTC site.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The one question so many people don't ask is the "how". A LOT of things had to line up just right for an attack of that scale to happen. We had 17 intelligence agencies and the biggest MIC the world has ever seen. Some curious scheduling and inconsistencies happened as well. Even if it was proven that the planes alone brought the towers down even WT7, how did a few goat rapers pull it off?
I'm not taking a position with this comment, but how did a bunch of middle easterners fool the Israel intelligence, US, and other countries (just now) and successfully surprise attack Israel?

They have Strong backing

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not taking a position with this comment, but how did a bunch of middle easterners fool the Israel intelligence, US, and other countries (just now) and successfully surprise attack Israel?

They have Strong backing

It wasn't a surprise attack. Isreal knew it was coming.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a sucker for good conversation. A lot of stuff just sparks my curiosity.
I Love information.
I took 4 years of military classes, and history was one of my favorite classes.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I read one thing where Egyptian intelligence tried to inform the IDF about a real risk and it was ignored. It's hard to believe anything these days though.
Yeah, that goes Strictly against the way Israel operates now.

If you saw World War Z .... the movie is fictional, but the part where they talked about Israel's "Tenth Man Rule" .... that part is firmly based in reality.

Israel has been surprised in the past, and it almost cost them their existence.
So now, it is their own firm internal rule that however unlikely something seems to happen, if they receive ANY information on something, they assign intelligence operatives to it.
They don't ignore Any information they receive, any more.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I really miss new episodes of shows like: Modern Marvels, Engineering disasters, etc. Every Sunday morning, no matter how drunk I got Saturday night, I get up and watch the Forged in Fire marathon on the OTA channel DEFY. It starts at 5am and runs till noon!
The History Channel sometimes has military history documentaries, or shows about the modern military that are sometimes interesting.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really wish Judge Andrew Napolitano would jump in the Presidential race, either Libertarian or Independent. Its a shame Dump didnt pick him to be Supreme Court Justice. This dude gets it.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Israel (as the article states) denies that claim.
Several reports confirm the claim but of course Israel denies it- seems plausible to me that they used this as an excuse to “declare war”- same way they are denying bombing a hospital- I’m not taking up for either side but the media will never report the innocent people that Israel has killed in their “counter offensive”…..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Several reports confirm the claim but of course Israel denies it- seems plausible to me that they used this as an excuse to “declare war”- same way they are denying bombing a hospital- I’m not taking up for either side but the media will never report the innocent people that Israel has killed in their “counter offensive”…..
There was alot of stuff going on massive protests in Isreal including more to come over the overthrow of the power of the courts. Isreal has turned closer to a pure dictatorship. One way to unit the people is when all else fails is to take them to war. Now people are more united while Netanyahu grew his power.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They had 14-18 months of elevator maintenance/repairs going on prior to the buildings collapse
Thirty year old, 110 stories tall skyscrapers had ongoing elevator maintenance? Whoa, that’s fishy indeed. Maybe the people at Otis were in on it too 🙄

I’ll add in brother Marvin Bush had his company take over security at the WTC site.
The same Marvin Bush (on the board of directors of a company, that provided surveillance equipment to the WTC, until 2000) that endorsed Libertarian Gary Johnson for President in 2016? 🤔

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The same Marvin Bush (on the board of directors of a company, that provided surveillance equipment to the WTC, until 2000) that endorsed Libertarian Gary Johnson for President in 2016? 🤔
I really have no idea who Marvin voted for, likely (just a guess, never researched this) he is a Bush and voted for Hitlery like his daddy did. But lets say he voted for Gary I like I said I dunno, I mean so what? Im sure Marvin and I can agree on getting 8 hours of sleep is a good thing too.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thirty year old, 110 stories tall skyscrapers had ongoing elevator maintenance? Whoa, that’s fishy indeed. Maybe the people at Otis were in on it too 🙄
It was the best opportunity to paint up nanothermite that was clearly evidenced at the scene that caused the steel to become molten lava which is an impossibility with jet fuel explosions.

Or perhaps local house painters were coincidentally car pooling with demolition experts and mixed up their cans of Sherwin-Williams with cans of nano-thermite and happen to be painting the columns in the WTC with the wrong thing and it was too dark to see the color wasnt right????

I mean Im sure there is an explanation for everything that seemed odd that day.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It was the best opportunity to paint up nanothermite
Paint up? 😂
Paint on “nanothermite”, make building fall down.
I can tell you’re a real demolition expert.
Oh, and spectrometer analysis has long ago debunked the presence of thermite in WTC ruins. How long have you been living with that lie? It must be very hard for you to let it go.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL
The media IS biased.
They are reporting Anything they can possibly get anyone to say negative about Israel.
I'll continue to give first preference in believing Israel over Muslim countries, every time, until actual proof is provided.
The History of factual statements by Israel is massive, compared to Middle Eastern Muslim countries.
This isn't a bias of mine .... it is historically proven over time.

:)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paint up? 😂
Paint on “nanothermite”, make building fall down.
I can tell you’re a real demolition expert.
Oh, and spectrometer analysis has long ago debunked the presence of thermite in WTC ruins. How long have you been living with that lie? It must be very hard for you to let it go.
Oh yeah sure, the building fell down just because of nanothermite. Paint it and poof, thats what I meant LMFAO. Wuteva.

And Im sure globalist Military Industrial Complex Popular Mechanics did some spectrometer bullshyt to try to discredit what actual independent scientists actually found at the site and verified in a lab. Plus in addition the site had large amounts of molten steel which is an impossibility with jet fuel, the use of nanothermite which is evidenced in at the site is the best possible explanation other than directed energy weapons which may also have been used in combination as evidenced all over the WTC site and beyond as far out as the FDR drive with toasted cars (rubber still in intact) as far as 7 blocks away.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, at this stage of the game it is we who should be asking other countries for aid....not giving it. I say until our national debt is completely paid off, we declare a national emergency end not let 1 more single penny of aid go outside of this country.

===========
CiaNN-President Groper Joe plans to make a direct appeal to the American people to continue funding Ukraine and Israel amid their war efforts in an Oval Office address Thursday, according to two administration officials.

The primetime address will take place on the eve of the White House requesting north of $100 billion from Congress to deliver aid and resources to Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan, and the US border with Mexico. Biden is expected to make the argument that supporting Ukraine and Israel is a matter of US national security when the world is at an inflection point.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seriously, at this stage of the game it is we who should be asking other countries for aid....not giving it. I say until our national debt is completely paid off, we declare a national emergency end not let 1 more single penny of aid go outside of this country.

===========
CiaNN-President Groper Joe plans to make a direct appeal to the American people to continue funding Ukraine and Israel amid their war efforts in an Oval Office address Thursday, according to two administration officials.

The primetime address will take place on the eve of the White House requesting north of $100 billion from Congress to deliver aid and resources to Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan, and the US border with Mexico. Biden is expected to make the argument that supporting Ukraine and Israel is a matter of US national security when the world is at an inflection point.

I wouldn't mind the aid if they just had a balanced budget. Show me you cut off the money to illegal aliens, and stopped building windmills to offset the war funding!!!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL
The media IS biased.
They are reporting Anything they can possibly get anyone to say negative about Israel.
I'll continue to give first preference in believing Israel over Muslim countries, every time, until actual proof is provided.
The History of factual statements by Israel is massive, compared to Middle Eastern Muslim countries.
This isn't a bias of mine .... it is historically proven over time.

:)
I agree completely but I think you are missing my point. Innocent people are dying by the thousands on both sides. I don't think we should fund Ukraine or Isreal. Screw our war mongering politicians. Now the Biden administration wants to send Israel more and more $$$. I say screw that.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
And why is everyone so in love with Israel? I had this conversation with my Catholic priest about 15 years ago- I asked- if Jesus is considered "the guy" in all Christian religions (even Muslims believe in him they just don't believe he was "the prophet") and Jesus was a Jew then why aren't we all Jewish? His explanation lasted about 30 minutes and in the end just sounded like word salad to me. Israel and Palestine have fought since the beginning of time and will always be at odds with each other. They both think they are right. I don't want my tax money supporting either side - period!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree completely but I think you are missing my point. Innocent people are dying by the thousands on both sides. I don't think we should fund Ukraine or Isreal. Screw our war mongering politicians. Now the Biden administration wants to send Israel more and more $$$. I say screw that.
IMG_3269.jpg

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
And why is everyone so in love with Israel? I had this conversation with my Catholic priest about 15 years ago- I asked- if Jesus is considered "the guy" in all Christian religions (even Muslims believe in him they just don't believe he was "the prophet") and Jesus was a Jew then why aren't we all Jewish? His explanation lasted about 30 minutes and in the end just sounded like word salad to me. Israel and Palestine have fought since the beginning of time and will always be at odds with each other. They both think they are right. I don't want my tax money supporting either side - period!

Sure, Israel and Palestine have been fighting for years. But that Hamas attack on the 7th went too far. WAY too far. ISIS level of barbaric! They can't share the same earth anymore and this has to be a fight to the death. Let it be complete..... and given the choices, I think we should do everything possible to help Israel be victorious.