IMG_1864.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was also way back in 2010, when Ukraine was being run by a pro-Russian puppet government
Oh yeah I know, but it was a really freaking hilarious video! Way better than the the stuff you see in the Taiwanese legislature.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yeah I know, but it was a really freaking hilarious video! Way better than the the stuff you see in the Taiwanese legislature.
I'd like to see more of that in OUR congress... the geriatric fight club!

Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

As an "Architectural Engineer" myself, I wouldn't make anything of this. In every field there are some dummies. And this is a very small pool of people promoting a conspiracy. What percent of the total number of architects and engineers is this??? The fact that the other 98% of us don't agree with these nut bags at all should have FAR more merit. Why do the loudest fringe elements get the most attention?

I recently had my 30th Penn State A/E reunion, and asked around. Not one of my graduating class believed the conspiracy stuff related to 9/11.

And one guy didn't even believe the earth was 6 billion years old (religious Bible nut). Unscientific wackos exist in every field.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As an "Architectural Engineer" myself, I wouldn't make anything of this. In every field there are some dummies. And this is a very small pool of people promoting a conspiracy. What percent of the total number of architects and engineers is this??? The fact that the other 98% of us don't agree with these nut bags at all should have FAR more merit. Why do the loudest fringe elements get the most attention?

I recently had my 30th Penn State A/E reunion, and asked around. Not one of my graduating class believed the conspiracy stuff related to 9/11.

And one guy didn't even believe the earth was 6 billion years old (religious Bible nut). Unscientific wackos exist in every field.
actually the guild is something like 40k strong so I give it a little more attention these days. look it up, this is no longer a fringe conspiracy theory. But then I am not going to sit here and tell you, "you are wrong" either. I am keeping an open mind in both directions... but all the propaganda surrounding the conspiracy is the worst of all~! you made me think of another point by your statement.

you know they throw around that 98% number a lot! for instance, "98% of scientist agree climate change is real!" yet no one realizes that its 98% of the government paid shills who agree to the grift. that means even 2 % of government shills/scientists were honest and realize its all BS. BTW there is also 30-50k real climate scientist who have all signed affidavits saying its a total hoax! so you can believe the 900 paid shills (supposable scientists) or you can follow 40k world renowned and celebrated climate scientists who try tell you the truth.

Its the same thing here. you are trying to say that 98% of engineers have studied this and ALL of them agree! That is simply not true, and the grift goes on. even if its not intentional.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
actually the guild is something like 40k strong so I give it a little more attention these days. look it up, this is no longer a fringe conspiracy theory. But then I am not going to sit here and tell you, "you are wrong" either. I am keeping an open mind in both directions... but all the propaganda surrounding the conspiracy is the worst of all~! you made me think of another point by your statement.

you know they throw around that 98% number a lot! for instance, "98% of scientist agree climate change is real!" yet no one realizes that its 98% of the government paid shills who agree to the grift. that means even 2 % of government shills/scientists were honest and realize its all BS. BTW there is also 30-50k real climate scientist who have all signed affidavits saying its a total hoax! so you can believe the 900 paid shills (supposable scientists) or you can follow 40k world renowned and celebrated climate scientists who try tell you the truth.

Its the same thing here. you are trying to say that 98% of engineers have studied this and ALL of them agree! That is simply not true, and the grift goes on. even if its not intentional.
I hear what you are saying.... and generally agree with the fast and loose 98% example.

With global warming it was 97% of those scientists 'who had a strong opinion on the subject' claimed human global warming. Scientists cannot be sure of the cause of global warming, so the way they asked the question eliminated ALL the scientists who had no strong opinion one way or the other. Word games to slant the results in favor of global warming claims. Garbage math!

The twin towers is a totally different animal.

Engineering entails far more certainty than climate models. And as soon as you hear anyone claim that the temperature of jet fuel doesn't melt steel, you can be sure they are non-technical idiots. Steel is weakened to nearly half of its strength at a much lower temperature. It doesn't have to melt to fail.

Quick Google says there are some 25 million science and engineering degreed people in the world and 2.7 million architects. So 40,000 out of 27.7m is roughly 0.14% in this wacky group of hacks. So I stand corrected... it's more like 99.86% who are not part of this A/E conspiracy group.

And I have never met anyone from my field of actual "architectural engineers" (*only 2,698 of us in the country per google?? :cool:) who believe this crap.

And for what it's worth, there is one FBI fingerprint guy who believes in Bigfoot tracks. Yeah? But maybe more like 99.86 percent don't...?? 😆

Giant space lasers, CGI, covert demo, Bah! Anyone can have a theory. Where does the preponderance of evidence and legit science point?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hear ya. its a mess anyway I look at it.

HAHA how you feel about space lazorz on Maui ?? :ROFLMAO:👍

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya. its a mess anyway I look at it.

HAHA how you feel about space lazorz on Maui ?? :ROFLMAO:👍
Impossible, the US has the most sophisticated defense system in the universe.

Have you heard of DARPA's newest developed laser blocker? I pulled this from the darkweb, the short video clip came from a patch of black files. Supposedly they rotate the thing away from the sun so people just dont see it during the day.

Come at me Putin!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

In all seriousness, its obvious they used a combination of bombs, nanothermite, (Larry Silverstein, first responders/police/firemen from the ground talking about it, NYC Emergency Coordinator Barry Jennings first hand account who was the last man out of the WT7, and much more especially the entire collapse defying any logic whatover) and likely a combination of Directed Energy Weapon systems. what we do know for a fact is, that shyt did not burn down from fires, it is COMPLETELY impossible and I will believe in the Tooth Fairy before I believe in some WTC7 pulverized from some matchsticks burning theory.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL. Yeah, my conspiracy buddies have been raging lately about space lasers burning Maui (but they ALSO don't think we ever landed men on the moon.... so that tells a lot about their scientific reasoning and research. LOL). I mean, to what end? Just stealing land from poor people? Developers have been successfully doing that for a hundred years without giant invisible death rays from space!

We wouldn't be "developing" cutting edge laser defense systems if we already had them.

I think if we had "secret" space lasers at all, we wouldn't blow the secret starting fires for a land grab/greed. It would be used for taking down enemy ICBM's. And if we were able to take down enemy ICBM', we wouldn't be in such a panic about Russian and Chinese advances in hypersonic missiles. And we wouldn't desperately need THAAD or GDM missile defense systems.

Seems WAAAAY more likely that dopey Democrat green policies in the far left state of Hawaii caused a raging wildfire to tear through Maui in a town called Lahaina (which actually means "cruel sun".... likely because its been burned by fire for centuries)

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Yeah, my conspiracy buddies have been raging lately about space lasers burning Maui (but they ALSO don't think we ever landed men on the moon.... so that tells a lot about their scientific reasoning and research. LOL). I mean, to what end? Just stealing land from poor people? Developers have been successfully doing that for a hundred years without giant invisible death rays from space!

We wouldn't be "developing" cutting edge laser defense systems if we already had them.

I think if we had "secret" space lasers at all, we wouldn't blow the secret starting fires for a land grab/greed. It would be used for taking down enemy ICBM's. And if we were able to take down enemy ICBM', we wouldn't be in such a panic about Russian and Chinese advances in hypersonic missiles. And we wouldn't desperately need THAAD or GDM missile defense systems.

Seems WAAAAY more likely that dopey Democrat green policies in the far left state of Hawaii caused a raging wildfire to tear through Maui in a town called Lahaina (which actually means "cruel sun".... likely because its been burned by fire for centuries)
We definitly have space lasers/directed-energy-system/microwave/photon-beams....etc, these are facts, we are likely 50 years ahead of public knowledge or more on some tech.

Ill say this, so far what I see what happened in Hawaii is the most grotesque inhumane destructive weapon of them all, worse than injecting babies with agent orange and that is.....Liberals.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be used for taking down enemy ICBM's. And if we were able to take down enemy ICBM', we wouldn't be in such a panic about Russian and Chinese advances in hypersonic missiles. And we wouldn't desperately need THAAD or GDM missile defense systems.
You have to make defense spending and wars profitable. You have to give reason for people to allow (in many cases beg due to the illusion of security) bureaucrats to pick pocket their bank accounts.

The USA has 3 branches of Government:
Blackrock
Raytheon
Phizer

You cant fuq with their bottom line.

Panic=Profit

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mexico says aliens are real, and they showed them at a hearing today.

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It breaks my heart that people are questioning Ukraine and wanting to see accountability for all the money and weapons they've received. They've always been a well run and corrupt free country so we should trust them, especially Zelensky.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Colleges have really turned to corporate political trash here in NY from what I see.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t support the guy, but please make Dump speaker of the House, need some LMFAO moments when he stands behind the Pedoohile when he addresses the state of the union next year.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
China car nude of the day

Xpeng X2 for 1 passenger

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Price tag?
The price range for the Voyager X2 is expected to be in the range of $126,000.00 - $236,000.00 USD.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shyt about to get crazy on Israel if not already.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is true or not but the official story Israel will go by I think its possible they will expand the war into Iran.

Iran helped plan devastating Hamas attack on Israel, gave green light last week after months of preparation: report