Donald Trump running for president

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also US ships moving close to China for Pelosi visit to Taiwan. I have no idea what there is to gain here but there is a lot to lose.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know you aren’t an avid Trump fan like myself, but I appreciate the fact that you know he was much better for this country than this current administration. In my eyes, people who support the current administration are mentally disturbed beyond comprehension. It can’t even be reasonably explained except for being overly susceptible to brainwashing. However, I think it goes even beyond that. it’s inexplicable really..
It’s a lot easier to fool a person than to convince them they have been fooled. Also I notice a lot of people kind of check out when their guy is in…but this is hard to ignore that things are not right in the country.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love Beavis & Butthead !

Got a really good shirt with em on it, from 5 below a couple years ago…Real soft, fitted…

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Biden Administration Officials Subpoenaed Over Big Tech Censorship Collusion

The suspected collusion between Big Tech and Big Government is nothing new, but now the issue is playing out in court: in May, a lawsuit filed at the US District Court for the Western District Court of Louisiana seeks to prove that such inappropriate ties in fact exist.

The plaintiffs are the states of Missouri and Louisiana while President Biden and senior figures from his White House— including Dr. Fauci—are named as defendants. The allegation is that the collusion to suppress speech happened specifically around topics like COVID-19 and election security, and that this was done with the pretense of fighting “misinformation.”

Fauci and others must reveal if they have communicated or held meetings with Big Tech regarding “misinformation moderation” and present these communications. Facebook and others must do the same, regarding meetings and communications with administration officials.

The discovery request for Dr. Fauci and the NIAID can be found here and here.

The discovery request for Jen Easterly and the CISA can be found here and here.

The discovery request for the CDC can be found here.

The discovery request for DHS can be found here.

The discovery request for HHS can be found here.

The discovery request for White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre can be found here.

The discovery request for Nina Jankowicz can be found here.

The discovery request for Surgeon General Vivek Murthy can be found here.

The subpoena sent to Meta can be found here.

The subpoena sent to Youtube can be found here.

The subpoena to Twitter can be found here.

The subpoena sent to Instagram can be found here.

The subpoena sent to LinkedIn can be found here.

They all have a month to respond. “We will fight to get to the bottom of this alleged collusion and expose the suppression of freedom of speech by social media giants at the behest of top-ranking government officials,” said Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt.

Source: Reclaim the Net

Follow:
@G3News

Just came in my news feed today. Will be interesting to see exactly how far things went.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New "The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 " will increase IRS budget so they can spend more time and resources auditing more Americans and expected to raise $124 billion via harassing and destroying the lives of more hard working middle and lower class people of course.

But dont worry, if you want to buy a Tesla you get a discount :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New party being created apparently. Sign me up for anything that doesn't involve the lunatics currently leading the right and left. They are all equally insane.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New party being created apparently. Sign me up for anything that doesn't involve the lunatics currently leading the right and left. They are all equally insane.
I'm an Independent myself

Jesse Ventura calls them the ReBloodicans and the DemoCrips. They do act just like a gang.

I would side with the R's most of the time, bc the D's are despicable. But theres also a ton of RINOS. Look at Liz Cheney and fools like her.

I like someone like Rand Paul. I like Jim Jordan. I love DeSantis. And I love Trump.

Trump can be mean, rude and outright derogatory. But it's always deserved. He is one of my favorite people on this Earth

I want Trump as President and DeSantis as VP. F*** Mike Pence.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creation of a new third party called "Forward"

America’s new third party emerges https://www.rt.com/news/559745-forward-party-us-yang/

I would prefer the original third party option created by Ross Perot....
We actually formed an alliance here with Andrew Yang in New York with the Libertarian candidate for the Governor Larry Sharpe. We for sure have differences but its more of a team up and understanding on taking down establishment Demicans and Republicrats together.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm an Independent myself

Jesse Ventura calls them the ReBloodicans and the DemoCrips. They do act just like a gang.

I would side with the R's most of the time, bc the D's are despicable. But theres also a ton of RINOS. Look at Liz Cheney and fools like her.

I like someone like Rand Paul. I like Jim Jordan. I love DeSantis. And I love Trump.

Trump can be mean, rude and outright derogatory. But it's always deserved. He is one of my favorite people on this Earth

I want Trump as President and DeSantis as VP. F*** Mike Pence.
Rand Paul quit possibly be the only Republisvkin Id vote for President if he ran. Jim Jordan seems coo too but I havent really researched his policies both global and domestic. If I dont find him Libertarian and Constitutional leaning enough then forget it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else in this thread a Julian Assange fan?

I love that man. I truly hope he is pardoned. I see Mexico is offering him a pardon

I hope if Trump returns in 2024, he pardons him and then we install Julian as a member of Govt. Let him be the official whistleblower. Let him monitor the CIA and NSA and disclose every single piece of filth they engage in.

I know this would never happen, but its fun to dream.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else in this thread a Julian Assange fan?

I love that man. I truly hope he is pardoned. I see Mexico is offering him a pardon

I hope if Trump returns in 2024, he pardons him and then we install Julian as a member of Govt. Let him be the official whistleblower. Let him monitor the CIA and NSA and disclose every single piece of filth they engage in.

I know this would never happen, but its fun to dream.
Julian Assange is a hero, but Dump had a chance to pardon him and he didnt so thats that.

And remember, Dump called for the assasination of Edward Snowden, so we know who's team he is really on.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. It is in vain to say that democracy is less vain, less proud, less selfish, less ambitious, or less avaricious than aristocracy or monarchy. It is not true, in fact, and nowhere appears in history. Those passions are the same in all men, under all forms of simple government, and when unchecked, produce the same effects of fraud, violence, and cruelty.”

John Adams, Letters to John Taylor (1814), XVIII, p. 484

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. It is in vain to say that democracy is less vain, less proud, less selfish, less ambitious, or less avaricious than aristocracy or monarchy. It is not true, in fact, and nowhere appears in history. Those passions are the same in all men, under all forms of simple government, and when unchecked, produce the same effects of fraud, violence, and cruelty.”

John Adams, Letters to John Taylor (1814), XVIII, p. 484
Think about the French Revolution. They were going through hyperactive transition after transition until a strong man in Napoleon took control. Most people get exhausted constantly arguing over politics as it doesn’t bring much meaning to most people long term. Most people want stability. You could make the same comparison to Rome.

I would argue a monarch that strictly upheld the bill of rights as written and kept peace between states would be much healthier than where we are now. The stability and increase in time preference alone would be monumental.

Obviously a bad king would be terrible, but it is easier to point out. In democracy “we” are the government so what the government does “we” agreed to. So we fight with each other instead of having an obvious culprit.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think about the French Revolution. They were going through hyperactive transition after transition until a strong man in Napoleon took control. Most people get exhausted constantly arguing over politics as it doesn’t bring much meaning to most people long term. Most people want stability. You could make the same comparison to Rome.

I would argue a monarch that strictly upheld the bill of rights as written and kept peace between states would be much healthier than where we are now. The stability and increase in time preference alone would be monumental.

Obviously a bad king would be terrible, but it is easier to point out. In democracy “we” are the government so what the government does “we” agreed to. So we fight with each other instead of having an obvious culprit.
The problem is that a Monarch may be less likely to uphold the bill of rights as writte over an extended period of time. Not unless you put me in charge haha.

The USA is a Constitutional Republic, it isnt even really a democracy. 51% of people are not allowed to vote our rights away nor their elected representatives. However the recognition that government no matter what is in place thrives over time to expand its powers and authority is the very reason the people were given the 2nd, and the Country was set up with a group of mini-Countries minimizing centralized powers, but no matter what was in place the Founding Fathers knew it will deteriorate with time.

We still got it pretty good here and we are at least still in position to have a public debate one way or another and turn the course, however it does feel like the world here is heavily weighted agaisnt freedom for sure and Im not exactly feeling like a total optimist.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The problem is that a Monarch may be less likely to uphold the bill of rights as writte over an extended period of time. Not unless you put me in charge haha.

The USA is a Constitutional Republic, it isnt even really a democracy. 51% of people are not allowed to vote our rights away nor their elected representatives. However the recognition that government no matter what is in place thrives over time to expand its powers and authority is the very reason the people were given the 2nd, and the Country was set up with a group of mini-Countries minimizing centralized powers, but no matter what was in place the Founding Fathers knew it will deteriorate with time.

We still got it pretty good here and we are at least still in position to have a public debate one way or another and turn the course, however it does feel like the world here is heavily weighted agaisnt freedom for sure and Im not exactly feeling like a total optimist.
Well it is apparent to me a large portion of people do not value freedom. I also agree that IF the government respected the constitution it would be about as good as it gets. So many federal laws and judiciary rulings happen in a central hub of power when the constitution has a tenth amendment strictly to avoid the tyranny of a central power.

I just really think about societies where politics is top of mind to a large portion of the population it is never because people are happy.

Overall I am optimistic for the long term, but the short term has me worried. I don’t care how much people try to gas light me there is a lot wrong with our society right now.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Twitter warning about pressures from governments around the world to go even further than previously discussed in this thread.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it is apparent to me a large portion of people do not value freedom. I also agree that IF the government respected the constitution it would be about as good as it gets. So many federal laws and judiciary rulings happen in a central hub of power when the constitution has a tenth amendment strictly to avoid the tyranny of a central power.

I just really think about societies where politics is top of mind to a large portion of the population it is never because people are happy.

Overall I am optimistic for the long term, but the short term has me worried. I don’t care how much people try to gas light me there is a lot wrong with our society right now.
Libtardz, probably the most braindead kult-o-kvnts in history, dumbest creatures on the planet, and that includes gnats, flies, etc.
Men can get pregnant, unsure what a woman is, open borders, child-perverts and groomers, etc.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
edit: Dont read this, it was meant for the stock thread.

Lou update: Next week begins a new week where the games they have been playing technically die today. Next week be next to your computers, whateva you gotta do. We are going to have some fun, not going into details because he isnt stupid.

LMFAO, I know Lou's constant consistency gonna get it right on of these weeks over the next few years, then he will known as a genius!

Last edited:
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lou update: Next week begins a new week where the games they have been playing technically die today. Next week be next to your computers, whateva you gotta do. We are going to have some fun, not going into details because he isnt stupid.

LMFAO, I know Lou's constant consistency gonna get it right on of these weeks over the next few years, then he will known as a genius!
🤠

Some of us know what you're talking about, but you may have some here scratching there head

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
🤠

Some of us know what you're talking about, but you may have some here scratching there head
edit: Dont read this, it was meant for the stock thread.

Its been a running meme with me and him as of late, I still listen and enjoy just about all his video's and catch his live AMA's but he sure is a clown with predictions. Ill say this, he does know and said alot of stuff that were way ahead of its time that he took alot of heat for and he ended up being right. And he is an incredible story teller, Ive been backing up most of his stories offline just in case one day his channel gets vaporized.

Ive also been around his culture type in my youth so I get him more than maybe others.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
🤠

Oh shyt, just found out Im in the wrong thread! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Non-stock people, nevermind!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its been a running meme with me and him as of late, I still listen and enjoy just about all his video's and catch his live AMA's but he sure is a clown with predictions. Ill say this, he does know and said alot of stuff that were way ahead of its time that he took alot of heat for and he ended up being right. And he is an incredible story teller, Ive been backing up most of his stories offline just in case one day his channel gets vaporized.

Ive also been around his culture type in my youth so I get him more than maybe others.
I haven't watched any of his videos for about a year since we lost steam, but he is definitely entertaining.

If anything it will give JIZZ something to search and fact check this evening when he logs on for the day

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The three people in the highest leadership positions of this country cannot put together coherent sentences. Just think about that.

I seriously don’t even understand what Nancy Pelosi is. She is like a hybrid between a demon and crooked washed up woman working behind a perfume counter at Walmart. However, I am quite certain she would be incompetent at that job as well.

She makes Biden and Kamala look like good people.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously don’t even understand what Nancy Pelosi is. She is like a hybrid between a demon and crooked washed up woman working behind a perfume counter at Walmart. However, I am quite certain she would be incompetent at that job as well.

She makes Biden and Kamala look like good people.
Her and her husband are two of the most talented Wall Street traders of all time. Hmmmm...I wonder why?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Her and her husband are two of the most talented Wall Street traders of all time. Hmmmm...I wonder why?
True dat!

I wish I could sit on her face with my bare ass after having a family size fried mozzarella and onion ring platter as my main meal from Wendy’s.

She would never forget it..

• Haha
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Joe Biden tests positive for Covid-19 again

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's an opinion being pushed by the greenies and their cheerleaders in the MSM, but I don't see it as supported by fact.

For every bad hurricane, there was an even bigger one in the past. Same for numbers of storms each year. And fires, etc.

Terrible weather events have always happened, even before climate hysteria. But 24/7 coverage and a few trillion dollars on the line are pushing extreme weather events as if something new and unique, which it isn't.

Plenty of serious climatologists and weather experts also disagree with the greenie claims. Like the co-founder of the weather channel John Coleman. Or a guy known as the world's most accurate weatherman, Joe Bastardi (fellow Penn State alum).

You simply can't ignore the outright fraud pushed by some of the global warning advocates (climategate 1, 2 and 3)

Look....if it was a real threat to life on Earth, you would not have China and India getting a couple of extra years to INCREASE carbon output before cutting back. John Kerry wouldn't be flying private jets to climate meetings. And if the oceans were really rising, Obama wouldn't be buying beachfront property.
So nearly 90% of climate scientists agree that we are advancing climate change but yet because 3 don't, it isn't true?

Even the UK's top climate scientist says we are screwed, but because a weather channel cofounder says otherwise, who is a journalist and not a climate scientist says otherwise, it isn't true?

Why are you trusting a journalist over the top climate scientist in the UK? That makes no sense lol.

You trust him just because he cofounded a weather channel?

"Coleman holds a degree in journalism and stated in interviews that he has not conducted any scientific research in the area of climate change."

Richard Mueller has stated publically that Joe Bastardi is wrong about CO2 and that even climate change skeptics with knowledge on physics would have to agree that he is completely wrong on his views on CO2.

But if a journalist and a person with a flawed knowledge on CO2 can sway you, then no amount of climate scientists who know what they're talking about can change that.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So you just ignore every point I made and refute nothing. Then you say something non-sensical like that at the end. First AM is nothing in regards to power politics which I question if you have any understanding of, and two just because a person can speak doesn’t mean censorship does not exist. That’s just ridiculous and a terrible argument on all fronts. You could essentially say that every dictatorship doesn’t have censorship because people are allowed to have discussions. Just terrible.
Obviously Facebook and Twitter have sway over smaller websites, but none have obligation to you to allow you to do anything. It's a private platform with zero obligation to allow you to spread BS.

Rules are not censorship. Not even close.

People aren't banned for discussion, they're banned because they can't handle discourse like adults and resort to insults and slander

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You do know Facebook was invented by DARPA (the Defense Deparments top research lab, you can say 007's "Q" but for the government) and the project was originally called "LifeLog"....Zuck was just recruited to implement it into society and have people hop on the platform, he didnt really invent shyt.
LOL

Jesus mate. This is bizarre even for you.

And TikTok was created by Jews and Space Aliens

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Check this one out, Ive posted this in the past but in case you havent seen it.

A petition from people in NASA against climate extremists.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Blanquita Cullum 703-307-9510 bqview at mac.com

Joint letter to NASA Administrator blasts agency’s policy of ignoring empirical evidence

HOUSTON, TX – April 10, 2012.

49 former NASA scientists and astronauts sent a letter to NASA Administrator Charles Bolden last week admonishing the agency for it’s role in advocating a high degree of certainty that man-made CO2 is a major cause of climate change while neglecting empirical evidence that calls the theory into question.

The group, which includes seven Apollo astronauts and two former directors of NASA’s Johnson Space centre in Houston, are dismayed over the failure of NASA, and specifically the Goddard Institute For Space Studies (GISS), to make an objective assessment of all available scientific data on climate change. They charge that NASA is relying too heavily on complex climate models that have proven scientifically inadequate in predicting climate only one or two decades in advance.

H. Leighton Steward, chairman of the non-profit Plants Need CO2, noted that many of the former NASA scientists harbored doubts about the significance of the C02-climate change theory and have concerns over NASA’s advocacy on the issue. While making presentations in late 2011 to many of the signatories of the letter, Steward realised that the NASA scientists should make their concerns known to NASA and the GISS.

“These American heroes – the astronauts that took to space and the scientists and engineers that put them there – are simply stating their concern over NASA’s extreme advocacy for an unproven theory,” said Leighton Steward. “There’s a concern that if it turns out that CO2 is not a major cause of climate change, NASA will have put the reputation of NASA, NASA’s current and former employees, and even the very reputation of science itself at risk of public ridicule and distrust.”

Select excerpts from the letter:

• “The unbridled advocacy of CO2 being the major cause of climate change is unbecoming of NASA’s history of making an objective assessment of all available scientific data prior to making decisions or public statements.”
  • “We believe the claims by NASA and GISS, that man-made carbon dioxide is having a catastrophic impact on global climate change are not substantiated.”
  • “We request that NASA refrain from including unproven and unsupported remarks in its future releases and websites on this subject.”
The full text of the letter:

March 28, 2012

The Honorable Charles Bolden, Jr.
NASA Administrator
NASA Headquarters
Washington, D.C. 20546-0001

Dear Charlie,

We, the undersigned, respectfully request that NASA and the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) refrain from including unproven remarks in public releases and websites. We believe the claims by NASA and GISS, that man-made carbon dioxide is having a catastrophic impact on global climate change are not substantiated, especially when considering thousands of years of empirical data. With hundreds of well-known climate scientists and tens of thousands of other scientists publicly declaring their disbelief in the catastrophic forecasts, coming particularly from the GISS leadership, it is clear that the science is NOT settled.

The unbridled advocacy of CO2 being the major cause of climate change is unbecoming of NASA’s history of making an objective assessment of all available scientific data prior to making decisions or public statements.

As former NASA employees, we feel that NASA’s advocacy of an extreme position, prior to a thorough study of the possible overwhelming impact of natural climate drivers is inappropriate. We request that NASA refrain from including unproven and unsupported remarks in its future releases and websites on this subject. At risk is damage to the exemplary reputation of NASA, NASA’s current or former scientists and employees, and even the reputation of science itself.

For additional information regarding the science behind our concern, we recommend that you contact Harrison Schmitt or Walter Cunningham, or others they can recommend to you.

Thank you for considering this request.

Sincerely,

(Attached signatures)

CC: Mr. John Grunsfeld, Associate Administrator for Science

CC: arse Mr. Chris Scolese, Director, Goddard Space Flight centre

Ref: Letter to NASA Administrator Charles Bolden, dated 3-26-12, regarding a request for NASA to refrain from making unsubstantiated claims that human produced CO2 is having a catastrophic impact on climate change.

/s/ Jack Barneburg, Jack – JSC, Space Shuttle Structures, Engineering Directorate, 34 years

/s/ Larry Bell – JSC, Mgr. Crew Systems Div., Engineering Directorate, 32 years

/s/ Dr. Donald Bogard – JSC, Principal Investigator, Science Directorate, 41 years

/s/ Jerry C. Bostick – JSC, Principal Investigator, Science Directorate, 23 years

/s/ Dr. Phillip K. Chapman – JSC, Scientist – astronaut, 5 years

/s/ Michael F. Collins, JSC, Chief, Flight Design and Dynamics Division, MOD, 41 years

/s/ Dr. Kenneth Cox – JSC, Chief Flight Dynamics Div., Engr. Directorate, 40 years

/s/ Walter Cunningham – JSC, Astronaut, Apollo 7, 8 years

/s/ Dr. Donald M. Curry – JSC, Mgr. Shuttle Leading Edge, Thermal Protection Sys., Engr. Dir., 44 years

/s/ Leroy Day – Hdq. Deputy Director, Space Shuttle Program, 19 years

/s/ Dr. Henry P. Decell, Jr. – JSC, Chief, Theory & Analysis Office, 5 years

/s/Charles F. Deiterich – JSC, Mgr., Flight Operations Integration, MOD, 30 years

/s/ Dr. Harold Doiron – JSC, Chairman, Shuttle Pogo Prevention Panel, 16 years

/s/ Charles Duke – JSC, Astronaut, Apollo 16, 10 years

/s/ Anita Gale

/s/ Grace Germany – JSC, Program Analyst, 35 years

/s/ Ed Gibson – JSC, Astronaut Skylab 4, 14 years

/s/ Richard Gordon – JSC, Astronaut, Gemini Xi, Apollo 12, 9 years

/s/ Gerald C. Griffin – JSC, Apollo Flight Director, and Director of Johnson Space centre, 22 years

/s/ Thomas M. Grubbs – JSC, Chief, Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Branch, 31 years

/s/ Thomas J. Harmon

/s/ David W. Heath – JSC, Reentry Specialist, MOD, 30 years

/s/ Miguel A. Hernandez, Jr. – JSC, Flight crew training and operations, 3 years

/s/ James R. Roundtree – JSC Branch Chief, 26 years

/s/ Enoch Jones – JSC, Mgr. SE&I, Shuttle Program Office, 26 years

/s/ Dr. Joseph Kerwin – JSC, Astronaut, Skylab 2, Director of Space and Life Sciences, 22 years

/s/ Jack Knight – JSC, Chief, Advanced Operations and Development Division, MOD, 40 years

/s/ Dr. Christopher C. Kraft – JSC, Apollo Flight Director and Director of Johnson Space centre, 24 years

/s/ Paul C. Kramer – JSC, arse.t for Planning Aeroscience and Flight Mechanics Div., Egr. Dir., 34 years

/s/ Alex (Skip) Larsen

/s/ Dr. Lubert Leger – JSC, arse’t. Chief Materials Division, Engr. Directorate, 30 years

/s/ Dr. Humbolt C. Mandell – JSC, Mgr. Shuttle Program Control and Advance Programs, 40 years

/s/ Donald K. McCutchen – JSC, Project Engineer – Space Shuttle and ISS Program Offices, 33 years

/s/ Thomas L. (Tom) Moser – Hdq. Dep. Assoc. Admin. & Director, Space Station Program, 28 years

/s/ Dr. George Mueller – Hdq., Assoc. Adm., Office of Space Flight, 6 years

/s/ Tom Ohesorge

/s/ James Peacock – JSC, Apollo and Shuttle Program Office, 21 years

/s/ Richard McFarland – JSC, Mgr. Motion Simulators, 28 years

/s/ Joseph E. Rogers – JSC, Chief, Structures and Dynamics Branch, Engr. Directorate,40 years

/s/ Bernard J. Rosenbaum – JSC, Chief Engineer, Propulsion and Power Division, Engr. Dir., 48 years

/s/ Dr. Harrison (Jack) Schmitt – JSC, Astronaut Apollo 17, 10 years

/s/ Gerard C. Shows – JSC, Asst. Manager, Quality Assurance, 30 years

/s/ Kenneth Suit – JSC, arse’t Mgr., Systems Integration, Space Shuttle, 37 years

/s/ Robert F. Thompson – JSC, Program Manager, Space Shuttle, 44 years/s/ Frank Van Renesselaer – Hdq., Mgr. Shuttle Solid Rocket Boosters, 15 years

/s/ Dr. James Visentine – JSC Materials Branch, Engineering Directorate, 30 years

/s/ Manfred (Dutch) von Ehrenfried – JSC, Flight Controller; Mercury, Gemini & Apollo, MOD, 10 years

/s/ George Weisskopf – JSC, Avionics Systems Division, Engineering Dir., 40 years

/s/ Al Worden – JSC, Astronaut, Apollo 15, 9 years

/s/ Thomas (Tom) Wysmuller – JSC, Meteorologist, 5 years
2012?

Got anything newer than over a decade old?

Are you certain the people who wrote the letter are still holding to the same beliefs

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Obviously Facebook and Twitter have sway over smaller websites, but none have obligation to you to allow you to do anything. It's a private platform with zero obligation to allow you to spread BS.

Rules are not censorship. Not even close.

People aren't banned for discussion, they're banned because they can't handle discourse like adults and resort to insults and slander
You are extremely naive if you think only name callers have been banned. I gave you examples. You don’t care. That’s fine. No need to further. Carry on.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Joe Biden tests positive for Covid-19 again
Well, let’s just stop testing him, or keep him in isolation indefinitely. Or both.

What are we supposed to do...send flowers?

Nobody cares.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2012?

Got anything newer than over a decade old?

Are you certain the people who wrote the letter are still holding to the same beliefs
I would love an updated follow up for those people that would be interesting for sure!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So nearly 90% of climate scientists agree that we are advancing climate change but yet because 3 don't, it isn't true?

Even the UK's top climate scientist says we are screwed, but because a weather channel cofounder says otherwise, who is a journalist and not a climate scientist says otherwise, it isn't true?

Why are you trusting a journalist over the top climate scientist in the UK? That makes no sense lol.

You trust him just because he cofounded a weather channel?

"Coleman holds a degree in journalism and stated in interviews that he has not conducted any scientific research in the area of climate change."

Richard Mueller has stated publically that Joe Bastardi is wrong about CO2 and that even climate change skeptics with knowledge on physics would have to agree that he is completely wrong on his views on CO2.

But if a journalist and a person with a flawed knowledge on CO2 can sway you, then no amount of climate scientists who know what they're talking about can change that.
Its actually 97%, but thats 97% of climate scientists that concluded on the primary causes of climate change, but notice what I just said, "climate scientists that concluded" .......so that isnt accounting for climate scientists that are uncertain and inconclusive to the causes of climate change which makes of the majority of them.

So that being said Im just going with whats most popular in the science community and going with the majority of the climate scientists who say we dont know for sure and are skeptics to extremist views on climate science.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So to be more accurate, the term used for "climate papers stating a position" So thats either yes or no. That # does not include those who have not stated a position, and have taken no position because there isnt enough evidence, which is the majority.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im just interested in seeing if Plastic-osi visits Taiwan and if I should get my iodine pills on hand lol