Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, all I have to say is that this Biden administration is just f*cking awesome!

I mean, just look at all the progress that has been made. I just can’t even begin to count the many things we can all be thankful for. It’s like I have to pinch myself in the ass everyday because I can’t believe all of these blessings are actual reality!
Feel the Unity!!!!

Now, stop worrying about the price of eggs and lets get to giving women who grow koks out of their anus more equity.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BTW rumors abound that eastern WA state is experiencing gas shortages. I live in the area. gas prices are just under 5$ for regular ... filled up the wife's car last night, it takes premium. FMITGA

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so true... I now wish I had at least collected that money.

alas I still believe in self-reliance.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so true... I now wish I had at least collected that money.

alas I still believe in self-reliance.
If you tracked back a couple years on here people asked me if Im agaisnt the handouts if I was going to collect the checks.....of course I am, I am paying to take it or not to take it, I dont have a choice. Its gotta go to the bank so I can pay the 10 grand it will cost me to collect some chicken feed.

I dont really consider myself smart, but this is such basic common sense so many people around me just couldnt see a little into the future....and I dont really mean here on the forum but in general.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife and I were able to get by with out and felt we were likely helping people who really needed it. now Im wishing we all had gotten it and bought a bunch of new firearms.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife and I were able to get by with out and felt we were likely helping people who really needed it. now Im wishing we all had gotten it and bought a bunch of new firearms.
Nothing to do with the checks, but I got into firearms during the Covid era. Im Class of Covid I guess like maybe millions of other people in 2020. I actually had been casually pro gun for a long time, but I actually never knew how much Id actually enjoy guns from target shooting to holding a piece of art until I actually started buying and playing with them. They are really fun!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go give them back at a community buyback program. You’ll get a $50 gas card per piece! That’s what I did. Almost filled my tank…..

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Go give them back at a community buyback program. You’ll get a $50 gas card per piece! That’s what I did. Almost filled my tank…..
They take guns working or not for the buy back program. Here in maryland they were giving $100 each a couple years ago. Good way to throw total non-working junk metal away and clean the basement. 😆

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone think that Josh Donaldson was making a racist comment to Tim Anderson when he called him "Jackie "?

I believe he was clearly poking fun at him for referring to himself as Robinson in a prior statement, making fun that he would compare himself to Robinson.

And in classic form Anderson is playing the race card when it works for him.
The only racism my white son has ever experienced to my knowledge was on a baseball field. Latin community rules baseball. Latin/Hispanic/mixed Latin or Hispanic/black/white is the pecking order at the ballpark and anyone that has come up knows it. Even fanatic fans that have been watching baseball nationalities evolve since Robinson understand it.

You can look at the history of immigration/freedom and how the people integrated into baseball by the years. Now it is the time for asain and middle eastern men.

So my point is a white boy shouting racist terms in baseball is committing suicide and he knows it. Especially in today's woke bullshit going on. Cmon no way this polished man survived high school, travel, obtained the best trainers, minors with a racist attitude. Smh

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone think that Josh Donaldson was making a racist comment to Tim Anderson when he called him "Jackie "?

I believe he was clearly poking fun at him for referring to himself as Robinson in a prior statement, making fun that he would compare himself to Robinson.

The only racism my white son has ever experienced to my knowledge was on a baseball field. Latin community rules baseball. Latin/Hispanic/mixed Latin or Hispanic/black/white is the pecking order at the ballpark and anyone that has come up knows it. Even fanatic fans that have been watching baseball nationalities evolve since Robinson understand it.

You can look at the history of immigration/freedom and how the people integrated into baseball by the years. Now it is the time for asain and middle eastern men.

So my point is a white boy shouting racist terms in baseball is committing suicide and he knows it. Especially in today's woke bullshit going on. Cmon no way this polished man survived high school, travel, obtained the best trainers, minors with a racist attitude. Smh
He referred to himself as “today’s Jackie Robinson”. He was commending him and reinforcing his own statement. What a pu$$y. What a joke this country is. Words hurt my feels and everything is racist.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

WFAN cancelled an interview with Paul Oneil just for refusing to take questions about the incident.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a net contributer so ANYTHING this mofo hands out I'm scooping up immediately

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a net contributer so ANYTHING this mofo hands out I'm scooping up immediately

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so srs sh17... 16 people collapse 1 dead at this weekends Brooklyn 1/2 marathon...

pure blood here. when has this ever happened?

libtards are trying to blame climate change 🤔

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now they are talking about a link between androgens and severe covid

Oh great. The government will soon be pushing Androgen deprivation therapy...

Androgen deprivation therapy (ADT), which is used in prostate cancer patients, reduces the expression of TMPRSS2 on the cell membrane. This, in turn, reduces the ability of the virus to infect the host target cell and bind to the ACE2 receptor.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dems were looking to get clobbered in Nov. Their two biggest issues are abortion and gun control.

And suddenly someone leaks a Supreme Court ruling on abortion, and mass shootings start happening everywhere.

It's like election magic.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, poor children in Elementary school in Texas...this is probably the worst I can remember since Sandy Hook.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, poor children in Elementary school in Texas...this is probably the worst I can remember since Sandy Hook.
what did they do? pretend or is it real? I've seen some really damning stuff about sandy hook making it look like a total scam.

I am in no way being a prick about kids dying, if its real its disgusting. and how much you wanna bet its a lib pulling triggers?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what did they do? pretend or is it real? I've seen some really damning stuff about sandy hook making it look like a total scam.

I am in no way being a prick about kids dying, if its real its disgusting. and how much you wanna bet its a lib pulling triggers?
I dont think the Sandy Hook one was fake, as in children dying, but I do have questions about it being an inside job that will probably never leave my head.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so srs sh17... 16 people collapse 1 dead at this weekends Brooklyn 1/2 marathon...

pure blood here. when has this ever happened?

libtards are trying to blame climate change 🤔
Pure blood here as well. The synagogue of Satan is working hard to put the final pieces together. Ever heard of the Georgia Guidestones? New World Order ain't a conspiracy..

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dems were looking to get clobbered in Nov. Their two biggest issues are abortion and gun control.

And suddenly someone leaks a Supreme Court ruling on abortion, and mass shootings start happening everywhere.

It's like election magic.
You got it! False flags abound

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seems to be happening a lot lately, and new gun control measures usually follow close behind, almost like it's planned. Hegelian dialect

• Sad
Reactions: ax1
cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Hegelian dialect. Problem, reaction, solution. Gun control measures usually follow on the heals of a shooting. False flag, probably orchestrated by a three letter agency.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dont think the Sandy Hook one was fake, as in children dying, but I do have questions about it being an inside job that will probably never leave my head.
Inside jobs are unfortunately most likely real. The Patriot Act was all ready to go when 9/11 happened. They just keep going to push the NWO. All my opinion of course. Also, false flag doesn't mean nobody died. It means a planned event to get a desired outcome. Mass shootings are ultimately aimed at disarming citizens imo.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inside jobs are unfortunately most likely real. The Patriot Act was all ready to go when 9/11 happened. They just keep going to push the NWO. All my opinion of course. Also, false flag doesn't mean nobody died. It means a planned event to get a desired outcome. Mass shootings are ultimately aimed at disarming citizens imo.
I try to take them in a case by case basis, some such as 9/11 and the OKC bombing are total inside jobs, there isnt even a dispute there, none at all. Others may be just a PRS tactic, Problem, Reaction, Solution and all the policies are in place and pushed when shyt happens. There are already a ton of gun control laws written out ready for the right moment to push them.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I try to take them in a case by case basis, some such as 9/11 and the OKC bombing are total inside jobs, there isnt even a dispute there, none at all. Others may be just a PRS tactic, Problem, Reaction, Solution and all the policies are in place and pushed when shyt happens. There are already a ton of gun control laws written out ready for the right moment to push them.
Such as an elementary school getting shot up. It gets at the heartstrings and causes an outcry. "They" (in my opinion Luciferians) love that ****, it suits their purpose. They are demon possessed people and thrive on destruction.

All my opinion of course.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Such as an elementary school getting shot up. It gets at the heartstrings and causes an outcry. "They" (in my opinion Luciferians) love that ****, it suits their purpose. They are demon possessed people and thrive on destruction.

All my opinion of course.
Your opinions are fine Im open minded, we debate here, sometime fight, LOL!

The first thing I wanna know about Texas shooter was if he was on prescription meds. Most of the time its going to be a yes.

Then I look for other red alarms such as was he being tracked by various police departments, familily history (such as Colorado shooter was connected to MK-Ultra family) and just about anything and start connecting the dots. I have to assume there are crazy people out there who act on their own, but usually as I said that comes down to prescription meds.

Its going to come down to a point after they take all our guns away, they will chop up children China style and shop up little kids with machetes or blow them up with pressure cookers. We the people will come out weaker and more vulnerable really soon.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok conspiracy theory time... legit.. there is a difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory

but 9/11 theories: did you guys ever see the thing about the CIA and what they were doing in each of the towers on a specific floor? the experts say the photos reveal the circuit board for the charges that brought down the buildings.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your opinions are fine Im open minded, we debate here, sometime fight, LOL!

The first thing I wanna know about Texas shooter was if he was on prescription meds. Most of the time its going to be a yes.

Then I look for other red alarms such as was he being tracked by various police departments, familily history (such as Colorado shooter was connected to MK-Ultra family) and just about anything and start connecting the dots. I have to assume there are crazy people out there who act on their own, but usually as I said that comes down to prescription meds.

Its going to come down to a point after they take all our guns away, they will chop up children China style and shop up little kids with machetes or blow them up with pressure cookers. We the people will come out weaker and more vulnerable really soon.
Child sacrifice to moloch.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok conspiracy theory time... legit.. there is a difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory

but 9/11 theories: did you guys ever see the thing about the CIA and what they were doing in each of the towers on a specific floor? the experts say the photos reveal the circuit board for the charges that brought down the buildings.
Yeah. Larry Silverstein just happened to take ownership shortly beforehand. Ended up getting twice the insurance settlement due to two buildings being destroyed. The buildings fell at freefall speed into their own footprint. Jet fuel burns instantly and not hot enough to melt steel. Building 7 was "pulled". Rumor has it there was a **** ton of gold in the basement that got shuttled away during cleanup.
Interesting side note..I think Trump and Silverstein were buddies

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can definitely see charges blasting out as the buildings collapsed more than a handful of stories below the collapse points one after another is you see the right videos.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. Larry Silverstein just happened to take ownership shortly beforehand. Ended up getting twice the insurance settlement due to two buildings being destroyed. The buildings fell at freefall speed into their own footprint. Jet fuel burns instantly and not hot enough to melt steel. Building 7 was "pulled". Rumor has it there was a **** ton of gold in the basement that got shuttled away during cleanup.
Interesting side note..I think Trump and Silverstein were buddies
Let’s not forget him putting Marvin Bush’s company as head of WTC security.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let’s not forget him putting Marvin Bush’s company as head of WTC security.
Ahh yes the Bush family. Daddy Bush used the phrase "New World Order" during one of his speeches. Junior played his role in advancing the agenda with 9/11 and getting us into a war on "terror". ISIS was most likely manufactured by the cia. If I'm not mistaken bin laden worked for the cia at one point. But yeah, sure, a dude on dialysis in a cave orchestrated the most complex attack on American soil using pilots barely capable of flying a small plane. Amazingly those pilots passports survived the horrific fire and were discovered by a passer-by.🙄

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bros... Trump was all of them fuk heads friends before he came to office.., I bet over half the people he knows probably took a sh17 on his front porch after he won.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They're going full send on gun control right after the Texas shooting. All according to plan

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're going full send on gun control right after the Texas shooting. All according to plan
They always will but it won’t go that far in the near future.

Based on the shyt they are pushing I’d say more than likely they want to push what they already are pushing for here on NY which is to raise the age limit to purchase a gun…but they will have no problem sending these kids overseas and fight wars.

And the sad reality is when you limit children from using firearms you take away both safety skills as well as skills you can get best at a young age that if they did enlist for the services that extra fraction of the skill they gained may be the difference between life and death.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh yes the Bush family. Daddy Bush used the phrase "New World Order" during one of his speeches. Junior played his role in advancing the agenda with 9/11 and getting us into a war on "terror". ISIS was most likely manufactured by the cia. If I'm not mistaken bin laden worked for the cia at one point. But yeah, sure, a dude on dialysis in a cave orchestrated the most complex attack on American soil using pilots barely capable of flying a small plane. Amazingly those pilots passports survived the horrific fire and were discovered by a passer-by.
Yes bin laden was total CIA and his family was in DC in which Bush Jr helped fly out of the county the country that very night when the entire airline industry was grounded before investigators got to question them.

You can thank Bareback Obobo and his Lybia terrorists as the roots for ISIS.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That low life dipshyt is the phonyiest fuq on the planet (I forget his name, the guy who lives in the worlds most elegant nursing home in DC,) the truth is if there is a "suspect" tonight anywhere in the world at a wedding and the 19 elementary kids were in attendance he wouldnt hesitate to drop a cluster of love bombs and wipe those kids on the face of the earth....and he wouldnt go on TV looking like he was in a drunken stupor on the brink of crying his ass off, he would be behind the scenes drooling with pride wishing he could have pushed the button himself.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so it sounds like kemp and raffensburger must have cheated their asses off. apparently they trounced the opposition.

I find it incredibly hard to beleive these two dirt bags won in Georgia