Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
austin texas man suspected of committing two murders while free on bond in county of soros-funded DA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
soros group pours $500K into campaign to oppose reinstating Austin police units that were defunded

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
leaked border patrol documents show mass release of illegal immigrants into US by biden admin-at least 160,000 have been released into the US since march.

texas AG claims illegal immigrants aren't even being tested for covid-19 before being released into the country???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess superman is now WOKE, lol. :rolleyes:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 in 6 gen z adults are lgbt gallup poll shows....that should make bill gates ecstatic in his quest to reduce the population :unsure:
I’ll be the first to say that I am not a fan of generation Z. They don’t know how to do anything except use their smart devices and live through social media. Otherwise, they are useless in society, have a twisted view on reality, and are completely brainwashed by the media. They also don’t know how to have any fun and have zero personality. When a generation Z enters the room, its a given that they will ruin any situation in a hurry.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but they also tend to be really goofy looking and not all that attractive. 🤷‍♂️

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be the first to say that I am not a fan of generation Z. They don’t know how to do anything except use their smart devices and live through social media. Otherwise, they are useless in society, have a twisted view on reality, and are completely brainwashed by the media. They also don’t know how to have any fun and have zero personality. When a generation Z enters the room, its a given that they will ruin any situation in a hurry.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but they also tend to be really goofy looking and not all that attractive. 🤷‍♂️
ZOOMERS

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
you are the one who convinced me to be anti-capital punishment, it is too easy to railroad the poor... and i see it like i see late term abortions--even one innocent is one too many.

i can't think of any system that doesn't benefit the rich.
Yep I agree with you.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
@Jiigzz did you read or hear about the story of that kid who raped a girl in girls bathroom because he identified as a girl. when the dad got upset at a school board hearing because they refused to accept his daughter had been raped they arrested the dad-even though the girl had a rape kit done at hospital after the rape.

the prosecutor then had the kid transferred to another school where he raped another girl....the prosecutor showed up in court to personally prosecute the dad and demand jail time for what is misdemeanor charges---the same prosecutor who dismissed hundreds of domestic abuse cases and one of them then beat his wife to death with a hammer...

this prosecutor is a soros funded democrat----i know you don't agree with this.
In schools they should just have separate toilets that hold 1 person at a time. Solves all the problems and keeps everyone happy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In schools they should just have separate toilets that hold 1 person at a time. Solves all the problems and keeps everyone happy.
When I went to Canada a couple months ago I ran into my first unisex bathroom. There were no urinals just toilets with long walls. I gotta tell ya it felt awkward walking out of the stall and some woman walking out at the same time a few stalls from me. Then my wife later used it and there was urine on the toilet seat she had to find another one. It certainly isnt fair for women who have to sit every time.

For schools they should just have a clear "boys" and "girls" bathrooms and if you are confused you have to by law go by whatever you were born with or get expelled. No questions. And nobody should get bullied either if they have mental illnesses and confused about what sex they are.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i take it you didn't hear about the story i mentioned---i wanted to hear your take on it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i take it you didn't hear about the story i mentioned---i wanted to hear your take on it.
You have to eliminate the incentive for perverts and rapists to take advantage of a situation and protect our women. That is superiority far more important than catering to a few who are confused to their identity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You have to eliminate the incentive for perverts and rapists to take advantage of a situation and protect our women. That is superiority far more important than catering to a few who are confused to their identity.
not that i don't agree-i do...but

i was talking about the actions of the school board and prosecutor.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not that i don't agree-i do...but

i was talking about the actions of the school board and prosecutor.
I just dont understand how this got so complicated, cant even believe we often need to bring up the difference between boys and girls and how they each need their own shytter.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just dont understand how this got so complicated, cant even believe we often need to bring up the difference between boys and girls and how they each need their own shytter.
or how a dad gets arrested for telling school board his daughter was raped by a boy wearing a skirt in girls bathroom...then the prosecutor puts the boy in another school and he rapes a 2nd girl.

read the story.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or how a dad gets arrested for telling school board his daughter was raped by a boy wearing a skirt in girls bathroom...then the prosecutor puts the boy in another school and he rapes a 2nd girl.

read the story.
Sometimes I wish I lived in the Medieval era and caught the plague at a very young age. What the hell is the matter with people?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There are always going to be people who abuse the system for nefarious gain.

Think of it this way - if people use the internet to scam people, is the answer to ban the internet? No.

By the same token, regardless of your individual belief about mixed gender bathrooms, the answer shouldn't be to change the rules for everyone, but to make the space safer for those that need it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

read the story.
Oh yeah well it seems like the school f'd up big time by not hearing him out and shutting him down.

But this kinda highlights the issues many have with policing. People do nothing wrong but get passionate about something, only to then resist arrest (because they are passionate about what they are doing) and are themselves painted as the bad guy.

The only difference here is that you support his cause, whereas you might not support the cause of someone pulled over and searched for no reason or when people are arrested for literally peacefully protesting (lots of examples of people just standing still and being dragged to the ground).

Does the phrase "well they shouldn't have resisted" ring a bell?

And this isn't an anti-police post, it is simply highlighting the issues many people face.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah well it seems like the school f'd up big time by not hearing him out and shutting him down.

But this kinda highlights the issues many have with policing. People do nothing wrong but get passionate about something, only to then resist arrest (because they are passionate about what they are doing) and are themselves painted as the bad guy.

The only difference here is that you support his cause, whereas you might not support the cause of someone pulled over and searched for no reason or when people are arrested for literally peacefully protesting (lots of examples of people just standing still and being dragged to the ground).

Does the phrase "well they shouldn't have resisted" ring a bell?

And this isn't an anti-police post, it is simply highlighting the issues many people face.
the mans daughter got raped in the bathroom at school and the school board refused to accept that the girl had been raped-even though the girl had gone to hospital and got a rape kit done...big difference!!!

the school board had the dad arrested and then the prosecutor instead of taking the kid out of the school system put him into a different school and he raped a 2nd girl.

the same prosecutor let a bunch of violent domestic abusers out and then one of them beat his wife to death with a hammer---and then this same prosecutor went to the dads trial and demanded he get jail time for what was misdemeanor offenses.

this isn't about police-it's about school board and soros funded prosecutor gone ape-shyt political.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
washington examiner--'loudoun county schools covered up rape, prosecuted a concerned father to protect transgender agenda'

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Huh, I wasn’t even aware toilets with multiple seating existed. When did this happen! Apparently I have to get out more…
Sometimes I wish I lived in the Medieval era and caught the plague at a very young age. What the hell is the matter with people?
How do you know you didn‘t? Then you were quite possibly reincarnated in to a unicorn, and then a water moccasin followed by a few cats.

Now, here you are!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Huh, I wasn’t even aware toilets with multiple seating existed. When did this happen! Apparently I have to get out more…

How do you know you didn‘t? Then you were quite possibly reincarnated in to a unicorn, and then a water moccasin followed by a few cats.

Now, here you are!
We call them public toilets, but bathrooms is just as synonymous (makes no sense because most public toilets dont have baths in them?)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tonight on coast to coast is joseph weisberg former CIA and creator of the tv series the Americans, he is also the author of Russia upside down: An exit strategy for the second cold war.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ax1 tomorrow night on coast to coast is steve ubaney author of Who Murdered JFK tesla, elvis, fdr and diana....should be very interesting.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 tomorrow night on coast to coast is steve ubaney author of Who Murdered JFK tesla, elvis, fdr and diana....should be very interesting.
I dont have a subscription anymore I signed up to listen to the Judy Wood interview but I wasnt using the service anymore because I have too damn many things Ive been listening to as of late including things outside of politics. Coast to Coast is a very good fun platform though.

Ill look up that author though, Im not familiar with him.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont have a subscription anymore I signed up to listen to the Judy Wood interview but I wasnt using the service anymore because I have too damn many things Ive been listening to as of late including things outside of politics. Coast to Coast is a very good fun platform though.

Ill look up that author though, Im not familiar with him.
coast to coast has great guests--but george noory is a pitiful interviewer and the show has become filled with products noory has vested interest in along with the usual commercials...there is no way i would pay to listen to the show if i weren't getting it free on local radio station.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
coast to coast has great guests--but george noory is a pitiful interviewer and the show has become filled with products noory has vested interest in along with the usual commercials...there is no way i would pay to listen to the show if i weren't getting it free on local radio station.
Yeah lol he isnt the best interviewer, thats for sure...I do appreciate there are platforms for people to go to where people can be heard though so I still respect Noory.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah lol he isnt the best interviewer, thats for sure...I do appreciate there are platforms for people to go to where people can be heard though so I still respect Noory.
noory inherited the platform from the original host-art bell [rip] who started the concept..noory started out as weekend fill-in for art who was miles better than noory...i used to think noory was ok until he starting hawking his line of supplements thru out the show.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
noory inherited the platform from the original host-art bell [rip] who started the concept..noory started out as weekend fill-in for art who was miles better than noory...i used to think noory was ok until he starting hawking his line of supplements thru out the show.
Ill never forget when Jesse Ventura was filing one of his Conspiracy episodes and met up with his brother, Fred Bell....in the middle of the episode he got a phone call that he needed to meet in private for some new info and next thing you know Fred was found dead in his hotel room. Crazy stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ill never forget when Jesse Ventura was filing one of his Conspiracy episodes and met up with his brother, Fred Bell....in the middle of the episode he got a phone call that he needed to meet in private for some new info and next thing you know Fred was found dead in his hotel room. Crazy stuff.
you have a good memory!!!

did you have a chance to look up steve ubaney-he has a series of, was it murder? books, i think 5 in total including JFK. FDR, ELVIS, DIANA and TESLA...

he will be the guest on tonights coast to coast.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have a good memory!!!

did you have a chance to look up steve ubaney-he has a series of was it murder books, i think 5 in total including JFK. FDR, ELVIS, DIANA and TESLA...

he will be the guest on tonights coast to coast.
I found an interview he did just last month on abc radio that Im going to listen to when I have a chance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I found an interview he did just last month on abc radio that Im going to listen to when I have a chance.
next time i go to the library going to find bill o'reilly's book -killing kennedy: the end of camelot. now that i am retired and weather is getting cooler going to start reading more-got the time to do it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so where are those driver-less vehicles that politicians and tech industry people said would eliminate driving jobs?

there is now a huge shortage of truck drivers...

truck drivers are in such high demand that trucking companies are offering $80,000 a year with $5.000 bonus for local truck drivers.

maybe instead of racking up tens of thousands of dollars of student debt young people should think about jobs like auto mechanics, welders, electricians, plumbers? most of those jobs involve apprenticeship programs where you can earn while learning a high paying skill.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i will never understand how a catholic or jew or muslim could vote for the party of abortion?

i am far from perfect and i know i will have much to answer for when my time comes---but i cannot imagine standing before my maker and trying to justify endorsement of abortion.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will never understand how a catholic or jew or muslim could vote for the party of abortion?

i am far from perfect and i know i will have much to answer for when my time comes---but i cannot imagine standing before my maker and trying to justify endorsement of abortion.
They also mostly vote for parties who prop up constant genocide, whats a few dead babies whether you poke them out of a tummy or drop a bomb on a pregnant woman? As Hitlery would say, what difference does it make?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They also mostly vote for parties who prop up constant genocide, whats a few dead babies whether you poke them out of a tummy or drop a bomb on a pregnant woman? As Hitlery would say, what difference does it make?
i am unaware of any politician running on the genocide platform?

democrat's run on PRO-abortion platform...including hillary, biden, schumer, pelosi....on and on.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

democrat's run on PRO-abortion platform...including hillary, biden, schumer, pelosi....on and on.
Im accounting for all the endless unconstitutional military industrial complex wars that just about every politician supports and have they pockets stuffed by happy war mongers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

They are free to all abort themselves!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im accounting for all the endless unconstitutional military industrial complex wars that just about every politician supports and have they pockets stuffed by happy war mongers.
you are deflecting-once again politicians might support this but very few run on that platform.

democrats DO run on pro-abortion platform.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are deflecting-once again politicians might support this but very few run on that platform.

democrats DO run on pro-abortion platform.
I thought they ran on the taking care of senile demented senior citizens by converting historic mansions into nursing homes platform?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought they ran on the taking care of senile demented senior citizens by converting historic mansions into nursing homes platform?
and putting covid infected people in with those senior citizens???

genocide-eh?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
so where are those driver-less vehicles that politicians and tech industry people said would eliminate driving jobs?

there is now a huge shortage of truck drivers...

truck drivers are in such high demand that trucking companies are offering $80,000 a year with $5.000 bonus for local truck drivers.

maybe instead of racking up tens of thousands of dollars of student debt young people should think about jobs like auto mechanics, welders, electricians, plumbers? most of those jobs involve apprenticeship programs where you can earn while learning a high paying skill.
Apprenticeships are good options for sure, truck driving is very dependant on the company.

A lot of companies require the person either own a truck, or lease one and then pay for all the on road costs. It's also usually long hours, overnight stays and long durations away from family. It's a trade off.

But trades in general ARE good options, but the job market isnt endless either. If everyone switched to apprenticeships, all of a sudden the available work would tank. It's about balance.

The thing people find annoying is that a business will DEMAND a 3 year qualification and pay the ABSOLUTE minimum yet reap some mad profits off their work. Apprentices get paid a lot less because they are in training, and the pay matches the experience and knowledge. That's all people ask for really.

It's just about paying people what they are worth and not exploiting them for personal gain.

The problem is that CEOs and large company owners have an obligation to shareholders to maximize profits and encourage investment, which means keeping costs low in order to maximize profit at the expense of adequate remuneration.

Last edited: