Donald Trump running for president

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry to hear about your mom passing!!!
Thank you, it hit me harder than I expected it would. I guess I just kinda gave up on fitness and everything for a while there. Feeling much better now, though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, it hit me harder than I expected it would. I guess I just kinda gave up on fitness and everything for a while there. Feeling much better now, though.
The one thing thats kept me together for almost 30 years is fitness. Even in the darkest times I didnt work out, I always went back to it and it made me better, and always will until they bury me in the ground. Even when Im in a nursing home, Ill have a set of powerblocks next to me, lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one thing thats kept me together for almost 30 years is fitness. Even in the darkest times I didnt work out, I always went back to it and it made me better, and always will until they bury me in the ground. Even when Im in a nursing home, Ill have a set of powerblocks next to me, lol.
Haha, that's awesome!

I'm in it to win it now, no looking back. Just striving to be stronger and more fit every day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i let emotions get the better of me but i just wanted to say that my conviction about abortions after a heartbeat is more than a talking point. i know that points can be made for abortion but for me those points are moot after 6 weeks. and in my heartfelt opinion it is evil to be pro-abortion up to last minute and even after delivery as some have suggested.

to be clear I am PRO-LIFE and this means i am ANTI capital punishment. when the trump era executions were being carried out here in terre haute i was not very popular among the locals for my stance opposing the executions but nonetheless i was vocal in my opposition.

in all honesty i don't have talking points, just heartfelt convictions that i sometimes have difficulty expressing.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don’t order drinks or go anywhere that utilizes paper straws. Not particularly for that reason, more so because I don’t really stop anywhere when I am out and about to get drinks on the go. I always have my water bottle on me at all times. Of course I have encountered the paper straw before and it definitely ruins the taste of what you are drinking and disintegrates in your mouth. I mean sh*t! With all the other real problems we have going on, just let people have a damn drink with a proper straw! Let them have proper grocery bags for the products they paid a fortune for and not have to pay 5 cents for them. Let’s get a grip on reality people!

When plastic grocery bags were still available for 5 cents, the charge was obviously a means to push people to bring in their own reusable bags. It wasn’t about money for the company. A friend of mine always talked about how fun it would be to f*ck with the cashiers when asked if you need plastic bags today by replying “Yes, I actually want to buy all of them that you have in stock in the store.”:ROFLMAO:

Alternatively, now with the paper bags, his plan is to decline purchasing those and request that they carry out his groceries as is and throw them in his trunk. :ROFLMAO:
Anyone who treats customer service employees like slaves because of their employers decisions is an absolute dickbag.

He sounds like the type of person who gets his burger spat in everywhere he goes.

Plastic is ab absolute scourge. The great pacific garbage patch is roughly twice the size of Texas, and that's just plastic that has made its way into water that converges in that area.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i let emotions get the better of me but i just wanted to say that my conviction about abortions after a heartbeat is more than a talking point. i know that points can be made for abortion but for me those points are moot after 6 weeks. and in my heartfelt opinion it is evil to be pro-abortion up to last minute and even after delivery as some have suggested.

to be clear I am PRO-LIFE and this means i am ANTI capital punishment. when the trump era executions were being carried out here in terre haute i was not very popular among the locals for my stance opposing the executions but nonetheless i was vocal in my opposition.

in all honesty i don't have talking points, just heartfelt convictions that i sometimes have difficulty expressing.
At 6 weeks there is no heart to beat. Organs have not been formed. It's an electromagnetic pulse that is picked up and called a heart beat, but there is no heart to beat. It's like 2 tubes lol.

I doubt that will change your convictions, but people seriously need to stop calling it a heart beat because it absolutely is not.

Last edited:
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I totally understand the passion you have about that subject. Capital punishment has been a mixed subject for me, but I think I generally agree with you.

I won't even get into the abortion issue, as it's a very hot topic. I honestly think men should not be the arbiter of women's reproductive rights and leave it at that. I won't go into all of the stuff about late-term and all of that either, as that part has been blown way out of proportion by conservative media.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I totally understand the passion you have about that subject. Capital punishment has been a mixed subject for me, but I think I generally agree with you.

I won't even get into the abortion issue, as it's a very hot topic. I honestly think men should not be the arbiter of women's reproductive rights and leave it at that. I won't go into all of the stuff about late-term and all of that either, as that part has been blown way out of proportion by conservative media.
how is late-term abortion blown out of proportion by conservative media when even most pro-abortion adults oppose late-term abortion?

a NPR poll showed that even a majority of those in favor of abortion wanted restrictions...NPR last i checked wasn't conservative media???

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how is late-term abortion blown out of proportion by conservative media when even most pro-abortion adults oppose late-term abortion?

a NPR poll showed that even a majority of those in favor of abortion wanted restrictions...NPR last i checked wasn't conservative media???
Late term abortion is barbaric. It is, without question, the willful destruction of human life.

Last edited:
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Because it almost never happens.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who treats customer service employees like slaves because of their employers decisions is an absolute dickbag.

He sounds like the type of person who gets his burger spat in everywhere he goes.

Plastic is ab absolute scourge. The great pacific garbage patch is roughly twice the size of Texas, and that's just plastic that has made its way into water that converges in that area.
The US sends their plastic wastes to impoverished 3rd world countries over the waters, but you never hear the phony environmentalists in Washington ever mention a ban on its exports.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Because it almost never happens.
from the new york times---On abortion rights, democrats move past 'safe, legal and rare'...democrats don't want to simply defend abortion rights. they want to go on offense.

even 1% of 600,000 is 6,000...how many abortions after 21 weeks are you ok with?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The US sends their plastic wastes to impoverished 3rd world countries over the waters, but you never hear the phony environmentalists in Washington ever mention a ban on its exports.
back when i was in the navy it was the official policy to bag up trash in plastic bags and throw it off the fantail--marines would use those bags as target practice for FAMFIRE.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Late term abortion is barbaric. Is is, without question, the willful destruction of human life.
even the majority of pro abortion people are against late term abortions...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from the new york times---On abortion rights, democrats move past 'safe, legal and rare'...democrats don't want to simply defend abortion rights. they want to go on offense.

even 1% of 600,000 is 6,000...how many abortions after 21 weeks are you ok with?
See, now you are putting words in my mouth. I despise that.

When did I EVER say I was OK with it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
See, now you are putting words in my mouth. I despise that.

When did I EVER say I was OK with it?
alrighty then, here's your chance to tell us you are NOT OK with late term abortions??? :unsure:

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
alrighty then, here's your chance to tell us you are NOT OK with late term abortions??? :unsure:
I'm not pro-abortion, it's just ironic that so many people only care about the baby while it's in the womb and the second it's born they abandon the mother and tell her to stop being a mooch on society.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Senator Manchin built a coal empire which is now run by his son, and people wonder why he is opposed to the clean energy bill?

His personal and family fortune is on the line, of course he's opposed to the clean energy bill lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not pro-abortion, it's just ironic that so many people only care about the baby while it's in the womb and the second it's born they abandon the mother and tell her to stop being a mooch on society.
i remember you arguing in favor of abortion earlier in this thread? :unsure:

actually i am sure of it!!!:p

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Senator Manchin built a coal empire which is now run by his son, and people wonder why he is opposed to the clean energy bill?

His personal and family fortune is on the line, of course he's opposed to the clean energy bill lol
clean energy bill--is that what they are calling it now? :rolleyes:

sorry-it's bedtime!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

He never did it, and he never intended to be mean about it if he did. He would simply be answering their question. Stupid policies deserve stupid answers. The point is that this country and our livelihoods are on a fast track to something nobody wants to be a part of, and it has nothing to do with plastic.

People are stressed out and irritable enough as it is without having to prepare ahead of time before entering a grocery store. It’s the small things that could make our daily lives (what’s left of it) just a little more tolerable.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just because he supplied you with facts about the detectability of an actual fetal heartbeat means he is pro-abortion now?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not OK with late-term abortions that would not prevent the death of the mother or in cases where a severe disease or condition (i.e Trisomy 13/18) would cause the infant to be in pain and die soon after birth. In other words, completely non-necessary. I'm sure that your stance is that ALL abortions are non-necessary. I'm telling you my stance, I already know yours ;).

Once again, they don't happen as frequently as portrayed in conservative media where they want to get you all worked up (it definitely works ;)). As in non-necessary to preserve the life of the mother.

Here's another question for you. Do you think banning legal abortions will stop abortions? Conservatives always love to use this example when talking about gun control, I think it applies here as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not OK with late-term abortions that would not prevent the death of the mother or in cases where a severe disease or condition (i.e Trisomy 13/18) would cause the infant to be in pain and die soon after birth. In other words, completely non-necessary. I'm sure that your stance is that ALL abortions are non-necessary. I'm telling you my stance, I already know yours ;).

Once again, they don't happen as frequently as portrayed in conservative media where they want to get you all worked up (it definitely works ;)). As in non-necessary to preserve the life of the mother.

Here's another question for you. Do you think banning legal abortions will stop abortions? Conservatives always love to use this example when talking about gun control, I think it applies here as well.
you really don't have good reading retention do you...i said i accept that abortions are a fact of life, but my concern was with LATE TERM abortions...

geez, a simple i am not OK with late term abortions would have been nice to hear instead of qualifying it---yeah but...

i despise when you put words in my mouth....get over yourself.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just because he supplied you with facts about the detectability of an actual fetal heartbeat means he is pro-abortion now?
no, i was calling him out for saying he is not pro-abortion when i know he is based on his previous posts--unless he has changed his stance, of which you would have no way of knowing now would you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wonder where the former trio of liberalism are-gutterpump, justherefor and drunk alex--oh yeah, they have all been banned...imagine that.

and they were such charming fellas 🤪

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wonder where the former trio of liberalism are-gutterpump, justherefor and drunk alex--oh yeah, they have all been banned...imagine that.

and they were such charming fellas 🤪
I’m not sure what happened with the other too, but gutter was on here calling for violent protests and destruction to overthrow Dump right after he was elected, not necessarily because he was a liberal.

I didn’t take Alex as a “liberal” different yes but not liberal. He was more of a free thinker.

Personally I wish there were more liberal voices on here. Actually I wish we had a little larger group as a whole.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Banning certain abortions certainly wont stop it, but it doesnt mean one shouldnt be charged for murder for an abortion where its late term and there is no risk to mother/childs health.

Gun control people (pro gun people arent just conservatives, as I certainly am not a conservative and never will be) already support charging people for murder when they murder.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Its not about being pro-abortion, it's about recognizing that the pregnancy is only one aspect of life. The rest comes AFTER birth, when conservatives no longer care about it or the mother. If you are going to be pro life, then that should extend into the after-birth when the child's morality and ethics are created.

Instead, mothers that considered abortion but were stopped are now forced to raise a child they never wanted with no support. All of a sudden the pro-life people are now the same ones calling her a mooch and useless.

But when you have a nation that is ok with 780 Billion going into the war machine vs being anti a proposed 340 Billion annually going to building back better that focuses in uplifting its own people, then it's very clear where the problem lies.

Do you ever wonder why the media focus on the 10-year cost of the build back better scheme but only the 1-year bill for the military? It's because they would rather blow other people up (their personal fortunes depend on it) than help their own people.

7.4 TRILLION is spent over 10 years for the military.

The people in power in the US have their fortunes tied up in the war machine, in the coal industry and in pharmaceuticals. The reason they ram catch phrases like "commie" down your throats when it is proposed to actually look after the countries own people is because they can't find a way to exploit that for massive fortunes of their own.

Take a look at how many senators have stocks in the companies like Boeing, Haliburton, or whatever else and you'll see a trend: they don't care about you, they just want you on side to protect their fortunes.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure what happened with the other too, but gutter was on here calling for violent protests and destruction to overthrow Dump right after he was elected, not necessarily because he was a liberal.

I didn’t take Alex as a “liberal” different yes but not liberal. He was more of a free thinker.

Personally I wish there were more liberal voices on here. Actually I wish we had a little larger group as a whole.
alex was a drunk that liked to get liquored up and come on here to stir shyt up as entertainment--i think this is true for most liberals and that is why i labeled him as such.
justherefor was a total 100% liberal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its not about being pro-abortion, it's about recognizing that the pregnancy is only one aspect of life. The rest comes AFTER birth, when conservatives no longer care about it or the mother. If you are going to be pro life, then that should extend into the after-birth when the child's morality and ethics are created.

Instead, mothers that considered abortion but were stopped are now forced to raise a child they never wanted with no support. All of a sudden the pro-life people are now the same ones calling her a mooch and useless.
then why did you lie and say you are not PRO-abortion?

i am on record as being in support of the safety net even though i know it often gets abused----there is a healthy welfare system in place in this country, and i support this. i am a conservative, this doesn't mean i have to agree with all things conservative.

and i accept that abortions are going to happen, what i am against is LATE-TERM abortions...if you can find where i have called a mom a mooch please show me.

do you agree with all things liberal?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
then why did you lie and say you are not PRO-abortion?

i am on record as being in support of the safety net even though i know it often gets abused----there is a healthy welfare system in place in this country, and i support this. i am a conservative, this doesn't mean i have to agree with all things conservative.

and i accept that abortions are going to happen, what i am against is LATE-TERM abortions...if you can find where i have called a mom a mooch please show me.

do you agree with all things liberal?
Where did i say YOU specifically? A lot of Republicans are anti welfare in ALL forms. They don't see benefit in looking after their most vulnerable populations, but only in protecting the middle and upper class Americans from tax increases.

It's not about pro-life, it's pro-money.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

But when you have a nation that is ok with 780 Billion going into the war machine vs being anti a proposed 340 Billion annually going to building back better that focuses in uplifting its own people, then it's very clear where the problem lies.

Do you ever wonder why the media focus on the 10-year cost of the build back better scheme but only the 1-year bill for the military? It's because they would rather blow other people up (their personal fortunes depend on it) than help their own people.

7.4 TRILLION is spent over 10 years for the military.

The people in power in the US have their fortunes tied up in the war machine, in the coal industry and in pharmaceuticals. The reason they ram catch phrases like "commie" down your throats when it is proposed to actually look after the countries own people is because they can't find a way to exploit that for massive fortunes of their own.

Take a look at how many senators have stocks in the companies like Boeing, Haliburton, or whatever else and you'll see a trend: they don't care about you, they just want you on side to protect their fortunes.
Protecting individual rights and libterties of all doesnt equate to socialism.

This country is broke, not only do we need to significantly cut back the 780 Billion dollar war machine but we have to balance the deficit first before sign off on 340 Billion we dont have that they will likely pay for by taxing the crap out of people and that includes everybody via printing money out of thin air causing more inflation.

Did you even read the bill? No of course not, most people in government didnt read it. We cant pass multi billion dollar bills that people dont read, and more than likely there is more pork than actual progress in it.

The people that are writing the BBB bill have as much corruption as all those Beoing and Haliburton people you talk about which I have similar concerns with you. None of these people care about Americans.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did i say YOU specifically? A lot of Republicans are anti welfare in ALL forms. They don't see benefit in looking after their most vulnerable populations, but only in protecting the middle and upper class Americans from tax increases.

Republicans are big government socialists, the reason I want to destroy them. They just arent as socialist as Democraps. Republicans truly have not much of anything different to offer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

because you were replying to my post, lol.. :rolleyes:

i have the advantage of having lived in a 3rd world country for 7 years and seeing first hand what it looks like to not have a safety net....i think what most republicans are against are the flagrant abuses of the welfare system. I agree that abuses are going to happen but after seeing what TRUE POVERTY looks like i would rather have the safety net than not-worts and all....

trust me No Americans are living even close to the poverty i saw in the philippines in the 80s.

follow the money trail-more and more politics is more and more pro-money, on both sides-eh @ax1 ?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
because you were replying to my post, lol.. :rolleyes:

i have the advantage of having lived in a 3rd world country for 7 years and seeing first hand what it looks like to not have a safety net....i think what most republicans are against are the flagrant abuses of the welfare system. I agree that abuses are going to happen but after seeing what TRUE POVERTY looks like i would rather have the safety net than not-worts and all....

trust me No Americans are living even close to the poverty i saw in the philippines in the 80s.

follow the money trail-more and more politics is more and more pro-money, on both sides-eh @ax1 ?
Definitely! You've had the advantage of seeing first hand what true poverty is, many people haven't and only associate poverty with drug addicts and criminals.

However the true irony is knowing that the rich are also drug addicts and criminals, only they have more money to throw at lawyers to keep them out of trouble.

The way the entire system works benefits the top few %, and everyone else is left to be cannon fodder.

How many times do you see a poor person thrown in prison for life for an offence, yet a rich or connected person can commit the same offence and get away without even a slap on the wrist.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely! You've had the advantage of seeing first hand what true poverty is, many people haven't and only associate poverty with drug addicts and criminals.

However the true irony is knowing that the rich are also drug addicts and criminals, only they have more money to throw at lawyers to keep them out of trouble.

The way the entire system works benefits the top few %, and everyone else is left to be cannon fodder.

How many times do you see a poor person thrown in prison for life for an offence, yet a rich or connected person can commit the same offence and get away without even a slap on the wrist.
Welcome to the the America the Land of Slavelandia where if you own a prison the government guarantees you minimum occupancy rates!

But at least if your poor and in prison you get a good job processing passports to book people airline tickets and learn awesome skills such as manufacturing license plates for 5 cents an hour so you can afford prison crack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you are the one who convinced me to be anti-capital punishment, it is too easy to railroad the poor... and i see it like i see late term abortions--even one innocent is one too many.

i can't think of any system that doesn't benefit the rich.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are the one who convinced me to be anti-capital punishment, it is too easy to railroad the poor... and i see it like i see late term abortions--even one innocent is one too many.

i can't think of any system that doesn't benefit the rich.
The fact is late term they are 100% living human beings, and that is evidenced by how doctors save pre-mature babies and they grow to have terrific lives.

Personally I just want to draw the line, but late term is straight murder unless there are serious risks involved with giving birth.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The fact is late term they are 100% living human beings, and that is evidenced by how doctors save pre-mature babies and they grow to have terrific lives.

Personally I just want to draw the line, but late term is straight murder unless there are serious risks involved with giving birth.
and the gov of virginia ralph northam wanting it to be legal to actually deliver the baby and then decide rather or not to let it die...and northam is a pediatric trained doctor--WOW

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Above all, we can’t forget this fact..

BC64F1CC-DA52-485D-B400-0437C62EEE52.jpeg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and the gov of virginia ralph northam wanting it to be legal to actually deliver the baby and then decide rather or not to let it die...and northam is a pediatric trained doctor--WOW
Watch "Old Henry" that movie is great. Dont read about it and have spoilers ruin it, but its a new Western. Simple, no social justice or forced transmephedite diversity crap.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Watch "Old Henry" that movie is great. Dont read about it and have spoilers ruin it, but its a new Western. Simple, no social justice or forced transmephedite diversity crap.
1 in 6 gen z adults are lgbt gallup poll shows....that should make bill gates ecstatic in his quest to reduce the population :unsure:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Jiigzz did you read or hear about the story of that kid who raped a girl in girls bathroom because he identified as a girl. when the dad got upset at a school board hearing because they refused to accept his daughter had been raped they arrested the dad-even though the girl had a rape kit done at hospital after the rape.

the prosecutor then had the kid transferred to another school where he raped another girl....the prosecutor showed up in court to personally prosecute the dad and demand jail time for what is misdemeanor charges---the same prosecutor who dismissed hundreds of domestic abuse cases and one of them then beat his wife to death with a hammer...

this prosecutor is a soros funded democrat----i know you don't agree with this.

Last edited: