Donald Trump running for president

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tomi lahren tears into US athletes for 'wetting the bed' during tokyo 'woke-lympics'

if ratings are down 40% i wonder what demographic is the majority not watching?

team USA is off to it's worst summer olympic start in 50 years.
It doesn’t hurt my feelings a bit for losing. If you’re representing your country in an event, then you damn sure better stand for your own country’s national anthem. A guarantee the high majority of our olympians are not patriotic at all. Fuk em I say!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no idea who is on the Netherlands Women's Olympic Soccer Team, nor do I really care, but whoever they are - I am rooting for them to beat out the US Women's Olympic Wokesters.
I’m with you on that brother!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just like everything else. This administration has made everything a complete mess. Just as we knew they would and will continue to do.

Masks will be back, and it won’t be long. I just really don’t want to workout with one again :mad:
don't forget booster shots--coming soon!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Heart disease, heart failure, COPD, and drug abuse is our non-China virus patient base for sure, and is very routine. I tend to think that many of these people would welcome a non FDA approved pharmaceutical that has shown great efficacy in preventing their own respective symptomatic illnesses in a heartbeat. Except of course for the ones who view their admissions as a social event.

While it would be helpful to fix everyone’s personal health habits, we all know it’s not going to happen. China virus aside, that’s why Americans are on so many prescription drugs and we can’t let that industry take a hit!

While I am obviously pro-vaccine,it’s mostly because I want this to be over for the sake of everyone. While it’s not a guarantee that would happen, it’s certainly our best hope in keeping the virus from staying at the forefront, and I do believe it has the potential to otherwise mutate in to something much worse down the line. The stress/workload/conditions/hours during non summer months on healthcare staff and physicians is brutal. I know many people that won’t be able to handle another year of the conditions and said they will leave or retire early. As was the case during or after this past season. I’m not sure I can endure it again either..
can you guarantee severe side effects won't start appearing as soon as immunity wears off? after all they are now saying immunity may only last for 6 months, they say they don't know because the vaccines are so new---

my question is this--if they say that can't predict how long immunity will last because the vaccines are so new, how can they say with certainty there will be no long term side effects?

i am retired so i don't have worries about being forced to get vaccine as term of employment..and on a personal level my wife and i have both had covid so from what i have read our antibodies will protect us at least as well as any vaccine without the concern of side effects biting us on the ass.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It doesn’t hurt my feelings a bit for losing. If you’re representing your country in an event, then you damn sure better stand for your own country’s national anthem. A guarantee the high majority of our olympians are not patriotic at all. Fuk em I say!
the most patriotic demographic in this country are trump voters...if the ratings are down 40% guess who that 40% is made up of?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Which means there will be 12,856 additional cases of COVID in the US.
that is the amount of new cases being reported every day in mexico-73% of the peak in jan 2020..and i heard diben admin is distributing illegals thoughout the country--actually flying them to cities without even notifying local authorties--this is what obama did which is why there is such a large somali population in minnesotta.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the most patriotic demographic in this country are trump voters...if the ratings are down 40% guess who that 40% is made up of?
Dump supporters most patriotic? LMFAO, if George Washinton was alive today and saw what Dump did shytting all over our Bill of Rights and Constitution Dump would be living the rest of his days in Gitmo! He wouldnt even of made it through his first day in office!

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after all they are now saying immunity may only last for 6 months, they say they don't know because the vaccines are so new---
Operation Warp Speed (OWS) was a public–private partnership initiated by the United States government (one of Dump's key legislation) to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics. The program promoted mass production of multiple vaccines, and different types of vaccine technologies, based on preliminary evidence, allowing for faster distribution if clinical trials confirm one of the vaccines is safe and effective.

Dum duh dum dumb..........Dump 2024, Gidderdunn!!!!....Groper Joe sux fuq his vaccines!!!!!! Dump’s vaccines are more patriotic

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess there is a covid outbreak of illegal immigrant children at fort bliss...i wonder if there is a covid outbreak of illegals who are spread all thoughout the nation?

whistleblower says they were told to downplay infections at fort bliss.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RIP DUSTY HILL...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"The reason no one is watching this year is simple: the Olympics are no longer the Olympics. What’s supposed to be a celebration of individual excellence is now nothing of the kind. Instead, the Woke Olympics are all about politics, grievance, ingratitude, entitlement, and unappealing athletes who are more interested in preening their virtue than representing their country."

John Nolte

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"The reason no one is watching this year is simple: the Olympics are no longer the Olympics. What’s supposed to be a celebration of individual excellence is now nothing of the kind. Instead, the Woke Olympics are all about politics, grievance, ingratitude, entitlement, and unappealing athletes who are more interested in preening their virtue than representing their country."

John Nolte
this could also be said for professional sports...don't have any use for them either.

i used to cheer for the american individuals and teams even if i had never heard of them, or if i never watched that sport other than olympics,,,just to cheer for team USA---olympic viewership is down 49%

get woke, go broke....nbc's olympic coverage is suffering 'advertiser anxiety' over low viewership.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

John Nolte
I dont feel that pride for America anymore when watching international sports, Im proud myself for my home but the gas has really been taken out of it in the Olympics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
israel says pfizer vaccine is only 39% effective.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Throughout my life I have respected athletes who have stepped up against the odds, and many times - against the pain - to deliver. Like many of us in our day-to-day lives, they have evidenced their character and integrity by doing what they had to do, when they had to do it (even when they doubted their ability to do it). Names like Kirk Gibson, Kerri Strug, Sandy Koufax, and many others, immediately come to mind.

The list of those types of people are long. The names on the list are honored. We may never forget them. These are athletes who are respected, if nothing else, for their courage. These are people we would want next to us in the proverbial "fox hole".

One of these people was a vital member of the victorious all-around women's gymnastics team that represented the United States at the 1996 Summer Olympics. This person is best remembered for performing the vault despite having injured her ankle, and for subsequently being carried to the podium by her coach.

And, sadly, again this this year one world class athlete bowed out of the Olympics.

Following her withdrawal from the women's gymnastics team competition on Tuesday, this year's person mentioned "all of those demons" behind the decision they made. This person said, "This Olympic Games, I wanted it to be for myself when I came in — and I felt like I was still doing it for other people". That person said they were "second guessing myself," and didn't want to "go out there and do something dumb and get hurt. It's not worth it. We're not just athletes, we're people." They told how the stressful the Olympic Games were, as a whole. They encouraged other athletes to "put mental health first".

I do not believe this person should be derided for their decision.

I do, however, find it odd (and perhaps, opportunistic) that they should suddenly have this epiphany in the middle of such a world wide platform. Could this type of staggering epiphany not have happened in an earlier time when someone else (perhaps another Kerri Strug) could have participated in their stead? What are the odds, after a life of preparation, that someone should suddenly have such an unexpected change of heart? And, by virtue (possibly an odd phrase, in this case) of having multiple Olympic experience, one might think that this person had every reason to expect just how stressful the Olympics could be (you know, having been there, and done that).

But, I also am nothing less than stunned by the extent to which this person has suddenly become one of the most heroic people of our day, and a new media darling. And who knows? One might believe that this type of thing could unexpectedly lead to lucrative books deals, speaking tours; that type of thing. No one probably ever thought of that.

And they became a hero for ... quitting.

Fortunately, many of us can remember people like Kirk Gibson, Kerri Strug, Sandy Koufax (and so many others), and respect them for being the heroes they were.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Throughout my life I have respected athletes who have stepped up against the odds, and many times - against the pain - to deliver. Like many of us in our day-to-day lives, they have evidenced their character and integrity by doing what they had to do, when they had to do it (even when they doubted their ability to do it). Names like Kirk Gibson, Kerri Strug, Sandy Koufax, and many others, immediately come to mind.

The list of those types of people are long. The names on the list are honored. We may never forget them. These are athletes who are respected, if nothing else, for their courage. These are people we would want next to us in the proverbial "fox hole".

One of these people was a vital member of the victorious all-around women's gymnastics team that represented the United States at the 1996 Summer Olympics. This person is best remembered for performing the vault despite having injured her ankle, and for subsequently being carried to the podium by her coach.

And, sadly, again this this year one world class athlete bowed out of the Olympics.

Following her withdrawal from the women's gymnastics team competition on Tuesday, this year's person mentioned "all of those demons" behind the decision they made. This person said, "This Olympic Games, I wanted it to be for myself when I came in — and I felt like I was still doing it for other people". That person said they were "second guessing myself," and didn't want to "go out there and do something dumb and get hurt. It's not worth it. We're not just athletes, we're people." They told how the stressful the Olympic Games were, as a whole. They encouraged other athletes to "put mental health first".

I do, however, find it odd (and perhaps, opportunistic) that they should suddenly have this epiphany in the middle of such a world wide platform. Could this type of staggering epiphany not have happened in an earlier time when someone else (perhaps another Kerri Strug) could have participated in their stead? What are the odds, after a life of preparation, that someone should suddenly have such an unexpected change of heart? And, by virtue (possibly an odd phrase, in this case) of having multiple Olympic experience, one might think that this person had every reason to expect just how stressful the Olympics could be (you know, having been there, and done that).

But, I also am nothing less than stunned by the extent to which this person has suddenly become one of the most heroic people of our day, and a new media darling. And who knows? One might believe that this type of thing could unexpectedly lead to lucrative books deals, speaking tours; that type of thing. No one probably ever thought of that.

Fortunately, many of us can remember people like Kirk Gibson, Kerri Strug, Sandy Koufax (and so many others), and respect them for being the heroes they were.
i USED to be a huge sports fan, USED to watch the olympics too.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i USED to be a huge sports fan, USED to watch the olympics too.
I have a framed print of Lou Gehrig at the top of my stairs.

I don't believe he second guessed himself, nor did he go out there and do something dumb and get hurt, although I do expect that he understood that the life of a world class athlete could be stressful.

Last edited:
Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Cmon man? Me an ole Cornpop, we go way back man, way back.

We'd fight with razors by the pool, man, cmon?. I was a teen and I was harassing little girls in diapers man, just pinching them silly.. SILLY!
Now im in diapers man, but still pinching and sniffing young girls man, I tell you what!
That never gets old. One time by the pool, me and ole Cornpop had some ghey-sex man. Prepared me for what Ghay-Barry and I also used to do in the Oral-Office man.
Just knobbing on each other while Michelle yanked her big crank man, heck of a peck on that one I tell ya. Ole Mike Obozo, AKA Magilla.
Stuck a Nutty-Buddy cone in my grommet yesterday man, Cmon, good ole times with ole Cornpop, THE BAD DUDE!!!"

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RIP DUSTY HILL...
ZZ Top is a damn good band and were together for decades! I hate Dusty is gone. Two days before, Joey Jordison, one of the founding members and drummer for the band Slipknot, passed away also. Didn’t ZZ Top start out as the Moving Sidewalks?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ZZ Top is a damn good band and were together for decades! I hate Dusty is gone. Two days before, Joey Jordison, one of the founding members and drummer for the band Slipknot, passed away also. Didn’t ZZ Top start out as the Moving Sidewalks?
Billy Gibbon's band (prior to ZZ Top) was the Moving Sidewalks. Frank Beard (who does not have one) Dusty Hill, and Hill's brother Rocky were in a band together (not the Moving Sidewalks). The band relocated to Houston, and Rocky left to go another musical route, and Beard and Hill joined with Billy Gibbons and formed ZZ Top.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the joe in this pic is not the same person who is playing joe today. ole plugs couldn't possibly had that much plastic surgery
When his Botox wears he looks like days after death that’s for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a popular thing to say back in the day when asked whats happening---just looking for some tush.

one of my favorite lines...
i got a girl she lives on the hill
she won't do it but her sister will
when she boogie, she do the tube snake booogie.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Billy Gibbon's band (prior to ZZ Top) was the Moving Sidewalks. Frank Beard (who does not have one) Dusty Hill, and Hill's brother Rocky were in a band together (not the Moving Sidewalks). The band relocated to Houston, and Rocky left to go another musical route, and Beard and Hill joined with Billy Gibbons and formed ZZ Top.
I knew there was a connection some way. And Frank Beard was the only one without a beard!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I knew there was a connection some way. And Frank Beard was the only one without a beard!
heard billy gibbons remarking about dusty and the bands history...he even made mention of frank beard being the only beardless member-he laughed when he said it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
white house refuses to rule out lockdowns, school closures if cdc recommends it.

diben is set on ruining American economy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
diben is on record saying Americans won't have have to wear masks after being vaccinated.

say it aint so joe....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Groper Joe just announced that everybody getting a vaccine gets $100 bucks.

What he didnt tell them it will probably cost them $500 in the future regardless if that get the vax or not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all this while we have what is in effect a open border with mexico who is reporting infection numbers 73% of what they were at the peak of covid...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
9 of the 10 best performing states are republican...the bottom 10 are democrat.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For once Groper Joe tells the truth, that "Repiblicrats including Dump created the vaccine program, Demicans are simply distributing it"

Anti-vax deranged big government Republicrat Dump supporters pretending to be suffering from chronic short term memory loss, Grrrroper lied! Fuq the vax, Dump 2024!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WH dodges question on why vaccinated Americans must wear masks while infected illegals are released into texas towns.

c,mon man!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
border patrol has reportedly been releasing infected illegals into rural texas towns....

this is grounds for impeachment, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
coronavirus cases among illegal migrants has surged 990% in some areas.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9 of the 10 best performing states are republican...the bottom 10 are democrat.
Thats like bragging about how the Cuban leadership is performing better than North Korean leadership.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Heart disease, heart failure, COPD, and drug abuse is our non-China virus patient base for sure, and is very routine. I tend to think that many of these people would welcome a non FDA approved pharmaceutical that has shown great efficacy in preventing their own respective symptomatic illnesses in a heartbeat. Except of course for the ones who view their admissions as a social event.

While it would be helpful to fix everyone’s personal health habits, we all know it’s not going to happen. China virus aside, that’s why Americans are on so many prescription drugs and we can’t let that industry take a hit!

While I am obviously pro-vaccine,it’s mostly because I want this to be over for the sake of everyone. While it’s not a guarantee that would happen, it’s certainly our best hope in keeping the virus from staying at the forefront, and I do believe it has the potential to otherwise mutate in to something much worse down the line. The stress/workload/conditions/hours during non summer months on healthcare staff and physicians is brutal. I know many people that won’t be able to handle another year of the conditions and said they will leave or retire early. As was the case during or after this past season. I’m not sure I can endure it again either..
I think people overlook the impact on frontline staff. Out of sight, out of mind.

Then when the system collapses, it's everyone else's fault lol. We take for granted the advancement of our medical facilities and treatmemts, which have meant that previously catastrophic illnesses like diarrhea, fevers, infections etc are relatively easily treated with a course of antibiotics, rest or whatever else.

Despite all of that, we now hate scientists more than ever and think we know better than people who have dedicated their entire lives to a particular field.

If my car breakdowns, I go to a mechanic. If my pipes at home break, I call a plumber. If I have a chemical fire, I call the hazardous fire team, but if there is a disease outbreak, apparently the proper response is go on Facebook and argue

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Here is an example of the crap I am talking about:

"I have long admired Simone Biles, but I am now officially in awe of this young woman.

We knew she was strong. We knew she was brave. But, by god, the courage and resolve that she has shown in the last two days are just BEYOND.

To stand firmly in one’s own humanity and to say, from that incredibly vulnerable place, “My safety comes first,” should not have to be a radical act, but it is. Oh, how it is. In the world in which we live (and far more so in the rarified air of elite competition), it is not just radical, it’s revolutionary.

Simone Biles and Naomi Osaka are the role models I want for my girls. Women who know their worth. Who declare and own and defend their *inherent* value - not based on what they can do but on who they are. Women who achieve incredible things not despite their perfectly human limitations but precisely *because* they are willing to acknowledge and respect them.
Yes, these are the role models I want for my girls.

Bravo, Simone."

So, some ass-clown Mom:

1. Is now officially in awe of a quitter.
2. She finds quitting, not just brave and strong, but "beyond" (whatever the hell that means in libtard-ville).
3. She finds quitting "not just radical, it’s revolutionary".
4. Has determined that quitters are the role models she wants for her girls.

I guess being a role model for her own daughters is just "beyond" her. Maybe she tried, but quit. She must know her worth, maybe she declared and own and defend her own *inherent* value - not based on what they actually do - but based on someone else.

Someone who quit.

Good God, help us.

And to think, some poor bustards are going to have to marry women brought up this way.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
can you guarantee severe side effects won't start appearing as soon as immunity wears off? after all they are now saying immunity may only last for 6 months, they say they don't know because the vaccines are so new---

my question is this--if they say that can't predict how long immunity will last because the vaccines are so new, how can they say with certainty there will be no long term side effects?

i am retired so i don't have worries about being forced to get vaccine as term of employment..and on a personal level my wife and i have both had covid so from what i have read our antibodies will protect us at least as well as any vaccine without the concern of side effects biting us on the ass.
Well I think we have to focus more on what we do know at his point, and that is trying our best to get this friggin thing behind us and inhibit further mutations. The vaccine(s) is our only hope of that happening, but we obviously don’t have, and likely never will have a large enough percentage of vaccinated people to find out. Particularly on a worldwide level. So this will be our life.

A yearly booster is probably likely from what I have seen, and the immunity response gained from the vaccine is described as more homogenous, and frankly more effective than immunity gained from an actual infection.
I think people overlook the impact on frontline staff. Out of sight, out of mind.

Then when the system collapses, it's everyone else's fault lol. We take for granted the advancement of our medical facilities and treatmemts, which have meant that previously catastrophic illnesses like diarrhea, fevers, infections etc are relatively easily treated with a course of antibiotics, rest or whatever else.

Despite all of that, we now hate scientists more than ever and think we know better than people who have dedicated their entire lives to a particular field.

If my car breakdowns, I go to a mechanic. If my pipes at home break, I call a plumber. If I have a chemical fire, I call the hazardous fire team, but if there is a disease outbreak, apparently the proper response is go on Facebook and argue
I guess people don’t care about the impact on our healthcare system and workers until they need it. I remember this past winter we had patients complaining about delays in care, and in just having their basic needs met. You feel like saying “Are you not aware we are in the midst of a pandemic?” Hello!

It’s actually getting comparatively bad already this summer. We currently have 7 China virus patients where as last year at this time we had zero. The result of people letting down their guard while also choosing to not get vaccinated. I actually have a really bad feeling about this upcoming fall and winter.

Of course you must have heard we will be having new mask mandates here in the US. Our surgeon general would like vaccinated people to wear masks indoors and outdoors to protect the unvaccinated in the event that we experience a breakthrough case and become transmissible. 😁

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heard billy gibbons remarking about dusty and the bands history...he even made mention of frank beard being the only beardless member-he laughed when he said it.
I remember as a kid listening to Casey Kasem’s American Top 40 and him talking about the only band member of ZZ Top without a beard was named Frank Beard. Those were the days!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On another note, I found out yesterday about the “they/them“ phenomenon from my girlfriend who works with a ”they/them.” I subsequently brought it up today to somebody at work and she said that she knew 2 kids that were a “they/them.”

While it’s a rather odd situation in itself, I think it’s infinitely weirder to be referred to as “they/them.” Why not just change your name to something like Sam, or Pat? Or something at least interesting like Storm, or Neptune?

What is happening ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note, I found out yesterday about the “they/them“ phenomenon from my girlfriend who works with a ”they/them.” I subsequently brought it up today to somebody at work and she said that she knew 2 kids that were a “they/them.”

While it’s a rather odd situation in itself, I think it’s infinitely weirder to be referred to as “they/them.” Why not just change your name to something like Sam, or Pat? Or something at least interesting like Storm, or Neptune?

What is happening ?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well I think we have to focus more on what we do know at his point, and that is trying our best to get this friggin thing behind us and inhibit further mutations. The vaccine(s) is our only hope of that happening, but we obviously don’t have, and likely never will have a large enough percentage of vaccinated people to find out. Particularly on a worldwide level. So this will be our life.

A yearly booster is probably likely from what I have seen, and the immunity response gained from the vaccine is described as more homogenous, and frankly more effective than immunity gained from an actual infection.

I guess people don’t care about the impact on our healthcare system and workers until they need it. I remember this past winter we had patients complaining about delays in care, and in just having their basic needs met. You feel like saying “Are you not aware we are in the midst of a pandemic?” Hello!

It’s actually getting comparatively bad already this summer. We currently have 7 China virus patients where as last year at this time we had zero. The result of people letting down their guard while also choosing to not get vaccinated. I actually have a really bad feeling about this upcoming fall and winter.

Of course you must have heard we will be having new mask mandates here in the US. Our surgeon general would like vaccinated people to wear masks indoors and outdoors to protect the unvaccinated in the event that we experience a breakthrough case and become transmissible. 😁
Yeah, that's the unfortunate reality of a virus. It is mutating, which we know, and it's just a matter of time (unless it's already occured) that the current vaccines will produce antibodies that do not hinder all the strains.

People need to understand that this vaccine is not designed to make you immune. It is designed so that if you do catch the virus, that your body already has the blueprint it needs to combat it effectively. You can still catch it. And that bears repeating.

It being a virus means it will continue to mutate and cause issues much like the common cold or flu. Seasonally new strains appear, which is why vaccination programs occur annually AND they are only predictions on what strains are going to cause the most issue.

We will likely see the same here where new coronavirus strains appear annually, given its normal mutating process.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's the unfortunate reality of a virus. It is mutating, which we know, and it's just a matter of time (unless it's already occured) that the current vaccines will produce antibodies that do not hinder all the strains.

People need to understand that this vaccine is not designed to make you immune. It is designed so that if you do catch the virus, that your body already has the blueprint it needs to combat it effectively. You can still catch it. And that bears repeating.

It being a virus means it will continue to mutate and cause issues much like the common cold or flu. Seasonally new strains appear, which is why vaccination programs occur annually AND they are only predictions on what strains are going to cause the most issue.

We will likely see the same here where new coronavirus strains appear annually, given its normal mutating process.
Meanwhile millions of people all over the world are dropping dead from air pollution this year alone, far than the CCP-Virus could possibly kill even if we did nothing and people are distracted with the far lesser dangers because the TV tube told them to.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Between low vaccination percentages, denial that the virus exists, and the nature of the virus itself, it’s not looking good at all. We have had people in the hospital with the China virus who never believed it existed and still deny having it when they end up in the ICU. Some people are so stubborn that they aren’t even willing to accept their own illness!

I had the China virus unit yesterday, so it was a very frustrating day to see those people that didn’t even give something a chance to prevent their illness, and possibly contribute to improving the bigger picture.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Between low vaccination percentages, denial that the virus exists, and the nature of the virus itself, it’s not looking good at all. We have had people in the hospital with the China virus who never believed it existed and still deny having it when they end up in the ICU. Some people are so stubborn that they aren’t even willing to accept their own illness!

I had the China virus unit yesterday, so it was a very frustrating day to see those people that didn’t even give something a chance to prevent their illness, and possibly contribute to improving the bigger picture.
i believe it exists because i had it....

so, ricky do you think that people who have had covid should be exempted from any restriction place on non-vaccinated people?