xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no one is giving Q any credit.. it would just be nice for someone to to go down! i could have wrote what u did... get outta my head.
Completely justified shooting...

This officer should receive a life saving award, and promotion.
nope they will instead burn that city down!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Completely justified shooting...

This officer should receive a life saving award, and promotion.
Was actually a very impressive reaction time and shot placement. Sad anytime there is a loss of life, but what do people think is going to happen when they are trying to murder someone in front of a police officer?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In the Ohio stab/shooting, why isn't anyone talking about the guy that looked like LeBron James kicking the white girl on the ground in the head (right before the shots fired).

I must be getting old. I remember when it was illegal for a black guy to kick a white girl in the head. It used to be called assault and battery. Now what is it called... reparations?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
In the Ohio stab/shooting, why isn't anyone talking about the guy that looked like LeBron James kicking the white girl on the ground in the head (right before the shots fired).

I must be getting old. I remember when it was illegal for a black guy to kick a white girl in the head. It used to be called assault and battery. Now what is it called... reparations?
I didnt even notice that...ill have to watch it again

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Was actually a very impressive reaction time and shot placement. Sad anytime there is a loss of life, but what do people think is going to happen when they are trying to murder someone in front of a police officer?
Yeah...you try to stab a person right in front of a cop and it's "curtains"

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haven't been around much - so much life happening I have too little time, but I miss you guys.

I remember how much everyone said Bush was an idiot and the worst president ever in the early 2000's....then Obama took over and Bush looked a little better in retrospect.

Honestly, I never imagined anyone could make Trump look so much better, so fast. Biden is AMAZING. He is going to destroy Obama's legacy and make Trump look like te reasonable person he was.

I mean, wasn't he doing such a horrific job managing Covid? What has Biden done that's been any better? So far, it looks like Biden was handed 2 vaccines developed under Trump, and a 3rd shortly thereafter, yet cases are skyrocketing and he can't seem to get this under control.

America is a ship in the Suez Canal and Biden is the captain and I think we can all see the cluster that's about to happen when he bends over to pick up his handkerchief and turns the boat 90 degrees.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah, this country is screwed...too many cowards afraid to stand up for what is right...they just hope someone else will do it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The republican party is a joke as well...they don't stand up for sh!t....just complain about the Dems. They are too scared to take a hard stance and actually do something because they may lose their positions of power.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SHOCKING - WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?

House Democrats on Tuesday afternoon blocked House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s (R-CA) resolution to condemn Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) for allegedly inciting violence.

Waters, after the House vote, dismissed the resolution as just “politics.” Asked by CNN if she regretted the vote coming from her controversial remarks, she said, “No.”

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The republican party is a joke as well...they don't stand up for sh!t....just complain about the Dems. They are too scared to take a hard stance and actually do something because they may lose their positions of power.
Yup, spot on... All political parties are weak and for the weak-minded, the left is just the most deranged bunch of whiny, no-balled kvnts Ive ever seen.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More Maxine James:

It’s comments and actions like these that will make racism flourish. They are only giving people reasons to actually be racist. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy of their own doing.

Just calling it like it is! 🤷‍♂️

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap, watched the CiaNN 5pm opening today and wow, Id by shytting my pants right now if I was black, its like the police are waging a violent uprising race war on skin color and hunting them down to hang trophies in the precinct.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are decriminalizing prostitution in NYC, not because it’s the right thing to do and consenting adults should do what they please, but because it’s oppressing the LGBT communities and mostly blacks and Hispanics.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy crap, watched the CiaNN 5pm opening today and wow, Id by shytting my pants right now if I was black, its like the police are waging a violent uprising race war on skin color and hunting them down to hang trophies in the precinct.
LOL, change the channel and everything's fine again.

CNN headline - white Ohio cop ruthlessly guns down unarmed black school girl.

FOX headline - hero cop saves Ohio girl from brutal stabbing.

NOBODY - Black guy kicking white girl in the head on same video goes totally unnoticed.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
WH Defends Ma'Khia Bryant, Who Was Shot by Cop When Attempting to Stab a Girl

“The killing of 16-year-old Ma’Khia Bryant by the Columbus police is tragic,” Psaki said Wednesday. “She was a child. We’re thinking of her friends and family and the communities that are hurting and grieving her loss.”

Ignoring that video appears to show Bryant in the act of attempting to stab another black child when she was shot, Psaki pressed on by attacking police officers.

“We know that police violence disproportionately impacts black and Latino people in communities and that black women and girls, like black men and boys, experience higher rates of police violence,” she claimed. “We also know that there are particular vulnerabilities that children in foster care, like Ma’Khia, face.”

“And her death came … just as America was hopeful of a step forward after the traumatic and exhausting trial of Derek Chauvin and the verdict that was reached.

“So our focus is on working to address systemic racism and implicit bias head on and, of course, to passing laws and legislation that will put much-needed reforms into place at police departments around the country.”

Beyond belief.

Pandering at its absolute worst.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just like I said from day 1 of announcement, we are NEVER leaving Afghanistan. We are not ending the 20 Afghan war. Its simply going to go from armed troops to privatization, black ops and CIA.

It was bullshyt before Groper Joe finished mumbling his first sentence.

And most important of all, we are all still paying for it.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Reactions: ax1
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look at this I just saw live in CiaN....reporter met at violent girls mother and everything in her house has tags on it.

View attachment 204320View attachment 204321View attachment 204322View attachment 204323
It’s impossible to count how many things are wrong with all those pictures.

WH Defends Ma'Khia Bryant, Who Was Shot by Cop When Attempting to Stab a Girl

“The killing of 16-year-old Ma’Khia Bryant by the Columbus police is tragic,” Psaki said Wednesday. “She was a child. We’re thinking of her friends and family and the communities that are hurting and grieving her loss.”

Ignoring that video appears to show Bryant in the act of attempting to stab another black child when she was shot, Psaki pressed on by attacking police officers.

“We know that police violence disproportionately impacts black and Latino people in communities and that black women and girls, like black men and boys, experience higher rates of police violence,” she claimed. “We also know that there are particular vulnerabilities that children in foster care, like Ma’Khia, face.”

“And her death came … just as America was hopeful of a step forward after the traumatic and exhausting trial of Derek Chauvin and the verdict that was reached.

“So our focus is on working to address systemic racism and implicit bias head on and, of course, to passing laws and legislation that will put much-needed reforms into place at police departments around the country.”

Beyond belief.

Pandering at its absolute worst.
Some people need to get over themselves and realize the fact that there are times when people just deserve to be eliminated from the population. It’s just that simple.

Picking apart every aspect and imposing false narratives on the means is not only a waste of energy, but is also nothing but a further detriment to our society.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just like I said from day 1 of announcement, we are NEVER leaving Afghanistan. We are not ending the 20 Afghan war. Its simply going to go from armed troops to privatization, black ops and CIA.

It was bullshyt before Groper Joe finished mumbling his first sentence.

And most important of all, we are all still paying for it.

It’s about time someone is reinvigorating that place. Money dried up awhile ago out there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maxine Waters Claims Republicans Are Targeting Her Because She’s A Black Woman

Republicans object to her not based on race, it is because she is a horrendously awful person.
and really truly UGLY!!! she puts the UG in UGLY...damn, that is one ugly excuse for a human being...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My mind is twisted, cant figure out who is more evil, Tranny Maxine, or Groper Joe...or Harris, or Hitler, yes the german version.
their capacity for evil is maxed out, once you reach a certain level it's just competing to be top tier-they have all reached this pentacle of evilness.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeBron Kaepernick:
Question - Can someone please explain how a billionaire basketball player (despite being subject to oppression by the white supremacy) can object to police officer who had to intervene to save a life of one black teenager from the assault with a deadly weapon by another black teenager, but support the truly horrific acts of the Chinese government against their own people?

Answer: Money

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
LeBron James is a piece of sh1t with a FUBAR hairline....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I wonder if James would want the police to intervene if one of his "queen" daughters was about to get stabbed? 🤔

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if James would want the police to intervene if one of his "queen" daughters was about to get stabbed? 🤔
just like all the other libbies, they drip of hypocrisy!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In 2003, our new poster child, LeBron Maxine Kaepernick had an agent in High School who brought him a Humvee. Then, the the country's most visible high school basketball star, was stripped of his remaining eligibility because he accepted two sports jerseys from a Cleveland clothing store, of course, in addition to being gifted a $50,000 SUV.

Poor baby.

The Ohio High School Athletic Association ruled that James, then a senior at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School in Akron (note to self - I think that is a PRIVATE SCHOOL that he was AFFORDED because of his SPORTS privilege), would not be able to play in his team's remaining five regular-season games and in the state playoffs. The ruling also meant that St. Vincent-St. Mary had to forfeit his team's last victory over Akron Buchtel. Oops, your selfishness meant you gave your team up.

What a tremendous A$$HOLE this guy is. I will NEVER watch another NBA game.

Screw you, LeBron Maxine Kaepernick.

Maybe you can blame that on white supremacy or the police, you A$$HAT. What it really means is that you are nothing but a pandering money whore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In 2003, our new poster child, LeBron Maxine Kaepernick had an agent in High School who brought him a Humvee. Then, the the country's most visible high school basketball star, was stripped of his remaining eligibility because he accepted two sports jerseys from a Cleveland clothing store, of course, in addition to being gifted a $50,000 SUV.

Poor baby.

The Ohio High School Athletic Association ruled that James, then a senior at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School in Akron (note to self - I think that is a PRIVATE SCHOOL that he was AFFORDED because of his SPORTS privilege), would not be able to play in his team's remaining five regular-season games and in the state playoffs. The ruling also meant that St. Vincent-St. Mary had to forfeit his team's last victory over Akron Buchtel. Oops, your selfishness meant you gave your team up.

What a tremendous A$$HOLE this guy is. I will NEVER watch another NBA game.

Screw you, LeBron Maxine Kaepernick.

Maybe you can blame that on white supremacy or the police, you A$$HAT. What it really means is that you are nothing but a pandering money whore.
bought and paid for by the peoples republic of china

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you think the police are the problem, stop calling them to save your ass. The police should completely pull out of all cities on a big holiday weekend, and announce a test of humanity. Fend for yourselves. Have a purge. Whatever.

Got a problem? Call a basketball player...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you watch the initial interview of her? She wasn’t even sad or crying, with almost a smirk on her face at times. Has false flag written all over it.
I missed that....and I swore somewhere I saw something about foster children but I cant remember.

Im not gonna call this actual incident a false flag as of yet, but this is certainly being exploited and through the roof.

I never imagined we would live in a world where we (well, not me but its a sad incident for sure) mourn children who were potentially seconds away from murdering another.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last I checked, we didn't drag people from their homes in Africa

But you could look up how many people from the Islands and of Maori descent there are, because that is actually relevant here.
So you were a cop, would you have let the “oppressed” minority slash the other unarmed minority that didn’t count in that situation?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
His options and their resulting allegations:

1. Attempt to stop the perpetrator's assault with a deadly weapon (and probable death of the victim) by shooting the perpetrator. Resulting allegation: He is a racist, trigger happy policeman who shot first without attempting any of the theoretical and less lethal alternatives (a life saving decision that had to be made in less than 1 second). This was the result of systemic racism, white supremacy and hatred for people not in his ethnic group.
2. Attempt to use less lethal alternatives to stop the perpetrator's assault with a deadly weapon (and probable death of the victim), with the probable result being that the victim of the attack would succumb to a life ending knife wound from the perpetrator. Resulting allegation: He is a racist, uncaring policeman who intentionally allowed the person being attacked to die because of his professional malfeasance and desire to see the perpetrator incarcerated for the rest of her life. This was the result of systemic racism, white supremacy and hatred for people not in his ethnic group.
3. Attempt to use less lethal alternatives to stop the perpetrator's assault with a deadly weapon (and probable death), with the probable result being that the victim of the attack would succumb to a life ending knife from wound the perpetrator, with the perpetrator subsequently failing to yield to the policeman's commands (and/or she would attack him with the knife), at which point the policeman would have to shoot her. Resulting allegation: He is a racist, uncaring policeman who intentionally (i) allowed the person being attacked to die as a result of a fatal stabbing because of his professional malfeasance and (ii) filled his integral desire to kill the perpetrator. This was the result of systemic racism, white supremacy and hatred for people not in his ethnic group.

Regardless of what he did or did not do, he was going to be damned.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
That cop is a hero, and excellent shot. Period

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
More shotguns with bean bags, to promote more assholes who ignore commands and resist arrest getting thumped.

With painful shotgun less-lethal beanbags, that Ohio cop could have dropped the fat girl with the knife AND that dude kicking the girl on the ground in the head. Plus anyone else who got mouthy and aggressive after the first two criminals were dropped.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you think the police are the problem, stop calling them to save your ass. The police should completely pull out of all cities on a big holiday weekend, and announce a test of humanity. Fend for yourselves. Have a purge. Whatever.

Got a problem? Call a basketball player...
lebron james where are yoooouuuu--in best scobby doo voice.